[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Tim "clank" hardaway
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/12/2018  9:21 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/12/2018  9:24 PM
He must be the worst starting Sg in the league right-- as in 30/30-- another Knicks nightmare
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
GrandDesign
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7522

2/12/2018  9:31 PM
BRIGGS wrote:He must be the worst starting Sg in the league right-- as in 30/30-- another Knicks nightmare

since you felt the need to hijack my ACTUALLY well-thought out article that made use of stats, facts, subjective analysis, and humor...

I just have to laugh at you creating 1 sentence, grammatically challenged threads that add nothing, NOTHING to this site or to Knick fans in general.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/12/2018  9:32 PM
You are seeing what happens when guys have to expand their role. Hardaway isn't a #1 guy. He forces his game without porzingis here. Remember when you said Beasley was our best player? Look at this team without porzingis. We literally can't compete. Don't put much stock in hardaway's performances right now. He is out of place. You guys who got frustrated with porzingis from time to time, well here you go. This is your team without him. Enjoy.
MS
Member: #724
2/12/2018  9:42 PM
Hardaway isn’t a number 3 guy. Leave it to this team to overpay a year before the market normalizes.

You have to put stock on a guy that can’t hit a ****ing 3 pointer but still feels the need to shoot 0-8. That’s some balls. 8-54 on 3pointers recently. The guy is brain dead. Drive the ball and stop taking bad shots.

BRIGGS
2/12/2018  9:44 PM
GrandDesign wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:He must be the worst starting Sg in the league right-- as in 30/30-- another Knicks nightmare

since you felt the need to hijack my ACTUALLY well-thought out article that made use of stats, facts, subjective analysis, and humor...

I just have to laugh at you creating 1 sentence, grammatically challenged threads that add nothing, NOTHING to this site or to Knick fans in general.

Lol in your own head. No one is reading an article that long -- I'm sure you know more basketball than me! A 24 year old intern some place.

RIP Crushalot😞
GrandDesign

2/12/2018  9:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/12/2018  9:58 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

Lol in your own head. No one is reading an article that long -- I'm sure you know more basketball than me! A 24 year old intern some place.

About 70 people have in 1 hour in REALITY, where you don't live clearly. You live in your own head. You're reminiscent of a schizophrenic I met once. And "Lol" indeed, kiddo. You've just admitted you're mentally challenged and can't read. Is that you, Floyd?

There's nothing in my "own head" but thoughts. And what I'm thinking right now is that you downed a half bottle of Jack because your man/woman cheated on you. So you're taking your impotent little frustrations out, for some odd reason, on a new poster whose understanding of and love for the game threatens you.

Your jealousy stinks.

I'm not 24. And I've never had to intern. I think you're projecting your insecurities out there, kiddo.

Enjoy the ban, though.

VCoug
Member: #1406

2/12/2018  10:01 PM
Glad people are finally coming over to my point of view.
Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
reub
Member: #6227

2/12/2018  10:07 PM
Come on, guys. We can do better than this.
GrandDesign

2/12/2018  10:10 PM
reub wrote:Come on, guys. We can do better than this.

Yeah. I can take my talents to South Beach. I definitely can do better than here. I would've preferring ZERO replies to my article rather than the horse**** I had to deal with.

That turd, Briggs? You keep him for the short time left he/she has here. And no, he/she cannot do better.

SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

2/12/2018  10:14 PM
lol to this thread. that is all
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

GrandDesign wrote:

What article? I will read it

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
arkrud
Member: #995
USA
Don't bash our main tank driver.
He does what he can to have us lose every game.
I love his confidence in ability to miss every shot.
And so naturally no one can say we are tanking.
Brilliant night in and night out performance!!!
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
BRIGGS
2/12/2018  10:17 PM
VCoug wrote:Glad people are finally coming over to my point of view.

Another huge contract mess. This team will never change. It's so bad right now -- we have a Rubiks Cube roster. I'd keep Kornett for unit 2 and pray Kp comes through healthy-- and then I could say dump the other 13 and start new.

RIP Crushalot😞
GrandDesign

2/12/2018  10:22 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

Another huge contract mess. This team will never change. It's so bad right now -- we have a Rubiks Cube roster. I'd keep Kornett for unit 2 and pray Kp comes through healthy-- and then I could say dump the other 13 and start new.

No one cares about what you'd keep or do.

Now go start 10 more useless 1 liner threads to pass your evening, silly lil' drunky.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/12/2018  10:23 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/12/2018  10:23 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

Hardaway will be fine. You were singing his praises not too long ago. When will you learn about the knee jerk stuff? He will go on streaks, both hot and cold.

BRIGGS
2/12/2018  10:27 PM
Knixkik wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Hardaway will be fine. You were singing his praises not too long ago. When will you learn about the knee jerk stuff? He will go on streaks, both hot and cold.

I gave him some due when he deserved it. The problem with Tim Hardaway is he is grossly inconsistent to the point of toxicity. You can't win w players like that. It's a nightmare contract and he's walking a fine line right now with fans

RIP Crushalot😞
Bretrobert1
Member: #6028

2/12/2018  10:35 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

Briggs, you started a thread like 2 weeks ago about continuity and the idea of having a bunch of the younger role players mature within the system. Now, you're talking about dumping the whole team but the Knicks lone all-star and a G-Leaguer? What gives?

BTW, I've never been too big of a Hardaway fan and as soon as he signed the most recent contract I cringed.

"I love you guys." -Norman Dale
BRIGGS
2/13/2018  12:03 AM
Bretrobert1 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Briggs, you started a thread like 2 weeks ago about continuity and the idea of having a bunch of the younger role players mature within the system. Now, you're talking about dumping the whole team but the Knicks lone all-star and a G-Leaguer? What gives?

BTW, I've never been too big of a Hardaway fan and as soon as he signed the most recent contract I cringed.

Yeah you'd like to see continuity but this team really scks. Its also in a poor predicament because -KP our best players are Kanter(could be free agent or signed for one year) Beasley-- and C Lee. We dont have good young players.

RIP Crushalot😞
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/13/2018  12:17 AM
arkrud wrote:Don't bash our main tank driver.

That's right, our tank game tight and getting tighter.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
arkrud
Member: #995
USA
2/13/2018  12:20 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
arkrud wrote:Don't bash our main tank driver.

That's right, our tank game tight and getting tighter.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Tim "clank" hardaway

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy