[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks Waive O'Bryant; have open roster spot...
Author Thread
SocraticBallin22
Posts: 23878
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/3/2015
Member: #6096

2/8/2018  5:50 PM

Time to call up Hicks/Kornett from Westchester to audition for big club. I'm excited about this.

AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Posts: 57069
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
2/8/2018  5:56 PM
Have to think they can add a player due to injury with both Baker and KP gone for the season.
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
CrushAlot
Posts: 57069
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
2/8/2018  5:56 PM
They may look at the waiver wire as well as the guys they have on 2 ways.
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
newyorknewyork
Posts: 28037
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #541
2/8/2018  6:05 PM
CrushAlot wrote:They may look at the waiver wire as well as the guys they have on 2 ways.

Woods?

franco12
Posts: 30218
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 2/19/2004
Member: #599
USA
2/8/2018  6:12 PM
How about Derrick Rose!
reub
Posts: 21795
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/13/2016
Member: #6227

2/8/2018  6:38 PM
Tony Wroten?
reub
Posts: 21795
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/13/2016
Member: #6227

2/8/2018  6:39 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/8/2018  6:39 PM
Actually Nigel Hayes might not be a bad call here. A modern four who shoots threes and can defend the perimeter. Plus he knows the system.
Rookie
Posts: 23603
Alba Posts: 28
Joined: 10/15/2008
Member: #2274

2/8/2018  6:48 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/8/2018  6:48 PM
reub wrote:Actually Nigel Hayes might not be a bad call here. A modern four who shoots threes and can defend the perimeter. Plus he knows the system.

Was just looking at the Westchester roster. Other then the two way contract guys (Kornet/Hicks) and some guy named Woodberry, Hayes is the only non guard on the roster. With the injury to KP, the trades of Willy and McDermot, exile of Noah and Kanter out with oral surgery, Knicks are very thin up front for the near future. Hayes might be a good call on a 10 day

reub
Posts: 21795
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/13/2016
Member: #6227

2/8/2018  6:53 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/8/2018  6:57 PM
Rookie wrote:
reub wrote:Actually Nigel Hayes might not be a bad call here. A modern four who shoots threes and can defend the perimeter. Plus he knows the system.

Was just looking at the Westchester roster. Other then the two way contract guys (Kornet/Hicks) and some guy named Woodberry, Hayes is the only non guard on the roster. With the injury to KP, the trades of Willy and McDermot, exile of Noah and Kanter out with oral surgery, Knicks are very thin up front for the near future. Hayes might be a good call on a 10 day


We could probably add Hayes on a 10 day with our open roster spot and then replace KP with either Kornet or Hicks as our two-way players. Kornet plays like a slow, weak KP but I would prefer Hicks.

Edit: Both Kornet and Hicks have been activated for tonight's game.

SocraticBallin22
Posts: 23878
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/3/2015
Member: #6096

2/8/2018  7:12 PM
reub wrote:Tony Wroten?

Longest, most useless thread in the history of this forum!!!!!

SocraticBallin22
Posts: 23878
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/3/2015
Member: #6096

2/8/2018  7:12 PM
reub wrote:
Rookie wrote:
reub wrote:Actually Nigel Hayes might not be a bad call here. A modern four who shoots threes and can defend the perimeter. Plus he knows the system.

Was just looking at the Westchester roster. Other then the two way contract guys (Kornet/Hicks) and some guy named Woodberry, Hayes is the only non guard on the roster. With the injury to KP, the trades of Willy and McDermot, exile of Noah and Kanter out with oral surgery, Knicks are very thin up front for the near future. Hayes might be a good call on a 10 day


We could probably add Hayes on a 10 day with our open roster spot and then replace KP with either Kornet or Hicks as our two-way players. Kornet plays like a slow, weak KP but I would prefer Hicks.

Edit: Both Kornet and Hicks have been activated for tonight's game.

Nice!

Knicks Waive O'Bryant; have open roster spot...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.