[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Salvation: Mo Bamba.
Author Thread
Paris907
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6099
USA
2/8/2018  8:59 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/8/2018  9:24 AM
He would definitely alter our franchise. If KP comes back 90%, we would become a team to reakon with for years to come
AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/8/2018  9:01 AM
Paris907 wrote:He would definitely alter our franchise. If KP comes back 90%, we would become a team to reakon with for years to come. https://youtu.be/puaRBSDDz8c

Porzingis will be 100%. ACL isn't that big of a deal long-term.

Paris907
USA
2/8/2018  9:24 AM
From your lips to Gods ears!!!
Paris907
USA
2/8/2018  9:26 AM
Knixkik
USA
2/8/2018  9:46 AM
Paris907 wrote:From your lips to Gods ears!!!

Trust me, i would be more concerned if it was a guard who relied on explosiveness to be effective, or an older player. Porzingis is a 22 year old who is still growing into his body and his best skill is his unblockable jump shot. After taking a day to process this and admittedly talking to my wife about it (who is in medicine and pretty knowledgeable about this sort of stuff, as well as about basketball) i have very little concern about his ability to come back quickly and be just as good once he gets ramped up.

EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/8/2018  9:49 AM
Ive seen him play and wasn't impressed. I just didn't see franchise talent. Reminds me of Thabeet
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Knixkik
USA
2/8/2018  10:07 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/8/2018  10:08 AM
EnySpree wrote:Ive seen him play and wasn't impressed. I just didn't see franchise talent. Reminds me of Thabeet

As far as players to put next to Porzingis, Jaren Jackson Jr really stands out. Perfect PF/C in today's game. Can shoot the 3 and block shots. Similar to Myles Turner but maybe a little more athletic. He and Porzingis could be a new-aged twin towers with their defensive impact and offensive versatility.

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

2/8/2018  11:09 AM
The Knicks needs a long athletic SF. I think Mo Bamba has some serious potential. But we need someone who can hang with the best SFs in the game
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Knixkik
USA
2/8/2018  11:20 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:The Knicks needs a long athletic SF. I think Mo Bamba has some serious potential. But we need someone who can hang with the best SFs in the game

Who fits in this draft thats realistic? Porter? Mikal Bridges? and Miles Bridges?
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/8/2018  11:36 AM
When you watch all the good players playing together---all of the top guys in the last class--the gy who always plays the best is Trae Young. In college they can crowd him with double teams and face guarding--when he is single covered and there is space he is dam good.
RIP Crushalot😞
Knixkik
USA
2/8/2018  11:48 AM
BRIGGS wrote:When you watch all the good players playing together---all of the top guys in the last class--the gy who always plays the best is Trae Young. In college they can crowd him with double teams and face guarding--when he is single covered and there is space he is dam good.

Who knows, maybe he slips to 6th or 7th with such a top heavy draft and we have a shot at him now. Young, Hardaway, and Ntilikina would be a pretty impressive guard rotation moving forward.

franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
2/8/2018  11:53 AM
Knixkik wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:When you watch all the good players playing together---all of the top guys in the last class--the gy who always plays the best is Trae Young. In college they can crowd him with double teams and face guarding--when he is single covered and there is space he is dam good.

Who knows, maybe he slips to 6th or 7th with such a top heavy draft and we have a shot at him now. Young, Hardaway, and Ntilikina would be a pretty impressive guard rotation moving forward.

I don't see how he drops- Trae Young. Teams are going to rightly think Curry 2.0 and they will trade him.

My hope is we can package our 2 second rounders this year, our own first and move up. Well - my wish is we land #1 - which we as a franchise need more than ever...

SupremeCommander

2/8/2018  11:54 AM
Knixkik wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:The Knicks needs a long athletic SF. I think Mo Bamba has some serious potential. But we need someone who can hang with the best SFs in the game

Who fits in this draft thats realistic? Porter? Mikal Bridges? and Miles Bridges?

I'm hoping Doncic is available when we draft. I am interested in Mikal Bridges as I think he might just be a late bloomer. Normally I. hate. tweeners. but I would pay attention to Kevin Knox - because you're right - you have to see who is realistic at our draft position

SupremeCommander

2/8/2018  11:58 AM

he's *clearly* better than Ayton, Bagley, Porter, Bamba, Doncic, and Jackson Jr.? Young is averaging 5.3 TOs a game... he's obviously talented but I'm going to hold you to this statement

BRIGGS
2/8/2018  11:59 AM
Knixkik wrote:

When oyu watch him play the all star games with Porter Bamba Trent Bagley etc.... hes always the best player. In those games he doesnt have to take 45 foot 3's with two guys on him. Hes quick to the basket good passer and excellent 3 point shooter. I never realy knew about him until college but when you play with other all stars of your class and your the best--then it follows you to college--then youre probably real good.

RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
2/8/2018  12:00 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:

he's *clearly* better than Ayton, Bagley, Porter, Bamba, Doncic, and Jackson Jr.? Young is averaging 5.3 TOs a game... he's obviously talented but I'm going to hold you to this statement

He avg 5 TO cause he handles the ball 90% of the time. Not a pertinent stat--watch him play with those guys. Hard to guard and very good cerebral player.

RIP Crushalot😞
90sKnicks
Member: #6452

2/8/2018  7:29 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

I'm hoping Doncic is available when we draft. I am interested in Mikal Bridges as I think he might just be a late bloomer. Normally I. hate. tweeners. but I would pay attention to Kevin Knox - because you're right - you have to see who is realistic at our draft position

Knowing the Knicks they wind up getting lucky in the draft and having Doncic available for them to select and they pass on him for some stiff like Ayton, some Bismarck Biyombo clone in Bamba, or porter.

Doncic is the future and a legit face of a franchise. But after today the knicks have too many guards and won't draft one this year. Sigh.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

2/8/2018  8:02 PM
EnySpree wrote:Ive seen him play and wasn't impressed. I just didn't see franchise talent. Reminds me of Thabeet

Ayton is so much better

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Paris907
USA
2/8/2018  8:20 PM

So who is gonna hang with Embiid, Ayers, Towns, Boogie, Horford etc. ? We need a true 5,An intimidator - someone who controls the game a bit and boards.

Paris907
USA
2/8/2018  8:25 PM
90sKnicks wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Knowing the Knicks they wind up getting lucky in the draft and having Doncic available for them to select and they pass on him for some stiff like Ayton, some Bismarck Biyombo clone in Bamba, or porter.

Doncic is the future and a legit face of a franchise. But after today the knicks have too many guards and won't draft one this year. Sigh.

Watch Bamba play. Then speak. This class is loaded and sure i think Young is real. If Knicks can pick
Between 5-7 question is who will still be there. Young? Unlikely. AYERS BEGLEY AND DONCIC probably gone then Young and Porter. After 5 it’s a crapshoot.

Salvation: Mo Bamba.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy