[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

You still have Faith in the FO?
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/7/2018  1:27 PM
Picking frank over better prospects(yes mills co signed on the draft pick)

The willy trade was the worse, a totally waste of an asset, twitter and FB is going nuts with laughter.

The melo trade was sub par at best and has solve nothing at all, it actually created tension in the locker room, and has the coach looking super suspect.

Are you looking forward to them drafting another project.

Multiple players frustrated over PT because the roster is completely redundant

The one time that I'm praying that DOLAN cleans house

This was the last straw, or shall he wait for KP to say trade me, because they seem to honor every trade request (rightfully so)

It's just a matter of time

ES
AUTOADVERT
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
2/7/2018  2:01 PM
The Melo trade was awesome. I can't believe we got what we did.

But this trade? Why not just release him? 2 2nd rounders, where our last second rounder can't get off the bench.

knicks1248
2/7/2018  2:15 PM
franco12 wrote:The Melo trade was awesome. I can't believe we got what we did.

But this trade? Why not just release him? 2 2nd rounders, where our last second rounder can't get off the bench.

That trade has added to the dysfunction, forced us to trade willy, exile noah, have an extremely un-balance roster, forced KP into a role he clearly wasn't ready for, have no legit starting SF.

That trade did more harm then good

ES
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
2/7/2018  2:29 PM
KP goes out and the mice start to play. I have no faith in Perry and Mills.
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
2/7/2018  2:30 PM
Yes. Too date the only over 25 guys brought in are Beasley, Jack and Sessions. Willy asked to be traded.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
USA
2/7/2018  2:31 PM
This management team didn't pick Frank. Mills just didn't throw him under the bus or lessen his value.
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
2/7/2018  2:34 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

That trade has added to the dysfunction, forced us to trade willy, exile noah, have an extremely un-balance roster, forced KP into a role he clearly wasn't ready for, have no legit starting SF.

since you guy know... why couldnt Willy beat anyone out for playing time? Why when he did was there no sense of urgency on Willy's part? I mean what was the problem?
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
knicks1248
2/7/2018  3:36 PM
CrushAlot wrote:This management team didn't pick Frank. Mills just didn't throw him under the bus or lessen his value.

Maybe, but he has no draft history to look at, so when you support the pick, your essentially throwing your own self under the bus

ES
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
2/7/2018  3:42 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:This management team didn't pick Frank. Mills just didn't throw him under the bus or lessen his value.

Maybe, but he has no draft history to look at, so when you support the pick, your essentially throwing your own self under the bus

Still WAY too early to be closing the book on this draft. You don’t know who is going to end up being the best players from this draft!!! Frank is one of the 2 youngest players. It’s gonna take more than a rookie season to know what he ultimately turns out to be.

As for Perry and Mills it’s also way too early to gauge them as well. Gotta see what they do from here. Next 24 hrs. Then the draft and free agency.

knicks1248
2/7/2018  3:44 PM
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

since you guy know... why couldnt Willy beat anyone out for playing time? Why when he did was there no sense of urgency on Willy's part? I mean what was the problem?

It's Not so much that they traded him, it's what they got in return.

Plus 2 days before training camp they went on record saying Melo would be in training camp (only to be traded 24 hrs later) and willy was part of your future and that changed 3 months later.

the roster JH has to work with is set up for his failure, and the tiny little baby steps they're making to improve is not encouraging...Even THJ is getting worse

ES
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
2/7/2018  3:51 PM
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Maybe Hornachek is an ******* and didn't like Willy. KOQ is a backup at best. Maybe willy given playing time and patience could have developed into a starting center. At least a better backup than KOQ. I read where the coaches didn't like hoe close Willy and Kp were, talking spanish among themselves. Maybe something behind the scenes was playing out. How about when Hardaway was first here and couldn't get playing time? Then we found out Fisher was trying to get in Hardaways girlfriends pants? It was in Fishers best interests to keep Hardaway down. I don't think Horny ever liked Willy. Shame because Horny will be gone and we wish we still had Willy. Same thing with Pitino and Strickland. Pitino hated Strickland and shipped him out. Pition was gone shortly after and we wished we had Strickland for the next 7-10yrs.

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
knicks1248
2/7/2018  4:07 PM
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Still WAY too early to be closing the book on this draft. You don’t know who is going to end up being the best players from this draft!!! Frank is one of the 2 youngest players. It’s gonna take more than a rookie season to know what he ultimately turns out to be.

As for Perry and Mills it’s also way too early to gauge them as well. Gotta see what they do from here. Next 24 hrs. Then the draft and free agency.

Since mills has been back with the knicks we have been out of the playoffs by january, when he was let go before, we were back in the playoffs..Perry may have a good relationship with players, but his resume is not even close to being impressive, it's actually pretty bad.

Frank is a role player, and will be for a while. Most scouts, analyst, media and fans have come to grips with that. He's not some franchise changer..

I respect you being one of the most optimistic fans i've ever heard, but reality is what it is..

WTF has gone right since mills have been associated with the knicks?

He came in right after the 54 win season, and it's been a nightmare ever since, how can you overlook that is beyond me, prior to that he was part of the I T regime

ES
anrst
Member: #1054
USA
2/7/2018  4:13 PM
Willy sucks. We traded him. Big deal. Doesn't change my opinion of Perry.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/7/2018  4:13 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

Perry did great in the Melo trade considering the NTC, you make it sound like it wasnt there making things near impossible.

That trade didnt force Willy play D like a grade schooler, and still expect minutes.

Perry had ZERO to do with the Frank pick

Im not doing cartwheels over this trade, Perry got rid of a soft, underperforming malcontent, who acted like a Diva because he actually had to play better than the guy ahead of him. If its just 2nd rounders, so be it.

KP going down has changed Perry's calculus, I want to see what else he does. Just one move of probably many this season, and summer.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/7/2018  4:15 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Since mills has been back with the knicks we have been out of the playoffs by january, when he was let go before, we were back in the playoffs..Perry may have a good relationship with players, but his resume is not even close to being impressive, it's actually pretty bad.

Frank is a role player, and will be for a while. Most scouts, analyst, media and fans have come to grips with that. He's not some franchise changer..

I respect you being one of the most optimistic fans i've ever heard, but reality is what it is..

He came in right after the 54 win season, and it's been a nightmare ever since, how can you overlook that is beyond me, prior to that he was part of the I T regime

Steve Mills was MSG president previously. Not day to day with knicks.
Mills had nothing to do with Bargnani trade. he was not employed by knicks.
Your making stuff up about frank.
Your making stuff up about Mills.
Your perspective is nothing changes. under that guise, we should not expect more from you.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
2/7/2018  4:16 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Until we see what is done over the next 24 hrs and in the Draft and Free Agency it’s premature to be pessimistic or enthusiastic. Who knows at this point what the Knicks will do? Perry and Mills have so many holes to fill at this point that it’s futile to try make an assessment of the job they’re going to do.

So far NOTHING has really happened yet!!! Willy being traded for picks is a pretty MEH type move. There are bigger fish to fry and more moves to come IMO. Gotta see what happens.

CrushAlot
USA
2/7/2018  6:21 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Steve Mills was MSG president previously. Not day to day with knicks.
Mills had nothing to do with Bargnani trade. he was not employed by knicks.
Your making stuff up about frank.
Your making stuff up about Mills.
Your perspective is nothing changes. under that guise, we should not expect more from you.

He was the gm the year after the 54 win season and he was awful at the job.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/7/2018  6:52 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Maybe Hornachek is an ******* and didn't like Willy. KOQ is a backup at best. Maybe willy given playing time and patience could have developed into a starting center. At least a better backup than KOQ. I read where the coaches didn't like hoe close Willy and Kp were, talking spanish among themselves. Maybe something behind the scenes was playing out. How about when Hardaway was first here and couldn't get playing time? Then we found out Fisher was trying to get in Hardaways girlfriends pants? It was in Fishers best interests to keep Hardaway down. I don't think Horny ever liked Willy. Shame because Horny will be gone and we wish we still had Willy. Same thing with Pitino and Strickland. Pitino hated Strickland and shipped him out. Pition was gone shortly after and we wished we had Strickland for the next 7-10yrs.

Strickland was traded after Pitino left for Moe Cheeks. Typical win now move.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
TPercy
Member: #5748

2/7/2018  6:57 PM
This was a real confidence killer I'm not going to lie. We basically gave him away for nothing.
The Future is Bright!
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

2/7/2018  6:59 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/7/2018  6:59 PM
TPercy wrote:This was a real confidence killer I'm not going to lie. We basically gave him away for nothing.
Yup. Hornets got a real good deal despite Willy's weakness on defense he still has talent on the offensive side on a great contract
You still have Faith in the FO?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy