[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Jerome Robinson 6-5 playmaking SG from BC leads ACC in 3 pt shooting %
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/7/2018  1:51 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/7/2018  3:36 AM
Hard to find these types of long athletic guards who can actually handle the ball like a PG play make and shoot it.

Hes the one of 5 players in the country avg 20 points 3= 3+ 50% 40% 80% and only guy over 6-5. Plays both SG and PG for BC. Leading the ACC in scoring at 25 points per game with an efg of 60

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
2/7/2018  6:45 AM
he's a great looking player- where do you think he goes in the draft? The only thing I found had him listed as 2nd round/undrafted.

I'm done with awkward 7fters- give me 5 guys all 6'5" with IQ, handle and shooting skills.

He reminds me of Shaun Livingston- tall, lanky, smooth, deceptively fast- good shooter.

He just scored 46 points- which I don't care if it was a pick up game, that is a legit accomplishment.

BRIGGS
2/7/2018  8:07 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/7/2018  8:11 AM
franco12 wrote:he's a great looking player- where do you think he goes in the draft? The only thing I found had him listed as 2nd round/undrafted.

I'm done with awkward 7fters- give me 5 guys all 6'5" with IQ, handle and shooting skills.

He reminds me of Shaun Livingston- tall, lanky, smooth, deceptively fast- good shooter.

He just scored 46 points- which I don't care if it was a pick up game, that is a legit accomplishment.

Where I live I get everything Boston so the Eagles are on all the time. He was incredible last night. The nba knows about Robinson and his teammate Bowman( a guy who I wrote about last year) Robinson has really moved forward. I watched both him and Chandler Hutchinson( Boise) as both were on after each other. I've talked about Robinson before as well. Sometimes players from schools that are not on national tv a lot -- very much like Kuzma last year-- yiu simply as a fan don't see them. And if there not on mocks yiu don't know them-- doesn't mean there aren't a couple of nice draft picks still on the quiet. If you are 6-5 can handle the ball like a pg shoot 50-40-80 avg 25 in acc play and look everything like an athletic lengthy nba player- it means he probably is. There are very few players with his game and characteristics. In fact I'd like anyone to find one other because I could t how many college players can take it coast to coast and start a one handed dunk from the foul line? He's got some high level nba skills that are burgeoning in acc play

RIP Crushalot😞
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
2/7/2018  8:14 AM
Why is he not even being listed as being drafted in either round on NBAdraft.net? I know that site can be questionable but still...

He looks super quick and deceptive with no hitches in his shot.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
franco12
USA
2/7/2018  9:47 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
franco12 wrote:he's a great looking player- where do you think he goes in the draft? The only thing I found had him listed as 2nd round/undrafted.

Where I live I get everything Boston so the Eagles are on all the time. He was incredible last night. The nba knows about Robinson and his teammate Bowman( a guy who I wrote about last year) Robinson has really moved forward. I watched both him and Chandler Hutchinson( Boise) as both were on after each other. I've talked about Robinson before as well. Sometimes players from schools that are not on national tv a lot -- very much like Kuzma last year-- yiu simply as a fan don't see them. And if there not on mocks yiu don't know them-- doesn't mean there aren't a couple of nice draft picks still on the quiet. If you are 6-5 can handle the ball like a pg shoot 50-40-80 avg 25 in acc play and look everything like an athletic lengthy nba player- it means he probably is. There are very few players with his game and characteristics. In fact I'd like anyone to find one other because I could t how many college players can take it coast to coast and start a one handed dunk from the foul line? He's got some high level nba skills that are burgeoning in acc play

Do you think he is better than Dotson? I'm asking because on one hand I don't understand why we have him on the roster if he can't play- and no sense of what he was coming into the draft last year.

BRIGGS
2/7/2018  11:16 AM
franco12 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Do you think he is better than Dotson? I'm asking because on one hand I don't understand why we have him on the roster if he can't play- and no sense of what he was coming into the draft last year.

Different players because Robinson has the ability to play PG at 6-5. He has handle that Dotson does not. Also Dotson did not play against high level competition like the ACC and he was 23 as a senior--Robinson is 21. Robinson also avg 20 points 3 3 last year in ACC just more efficient now--Dotson only had 1 good yr.

RIP Crushalot😞
franco12
USA
2/7/2018  12:10 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
franco12 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Different players because Robinson has the ability to play PG at 6-5. He has handle that Dotson does not. Also Dotson did not play against high level competition like the ACC and he was 23 as a senior--Robinson is 21. Robinson also avg 20 points 3 3 last year in ACC just more efficient now--Dotson only had 1 good yr.

I am sold!

I know you blow both directions at times, but anyone here would do better than our FO. Maybe for once we'll see them pick up some players that can actually play in today's NBA.

BRIGGS
2/7/2018  1:11 PM
franco12 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
franco12 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

I am sold!

I know you blow both directions at times, but anyone here would do better than our FO. Maybe for once we'll see them pick up some players that can actually play in today's NBA.

Knicks will do what Knicks will do--hasnt worked in 20 years. I just look for guys I think can help surround KP and(not Willy) Guys who mature in game and body are usually discounted so if you can find them--you may have a bargain good teams get.

RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
2/8/2018  11:47 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/8/2018  11:49 AM

Am I missing something --why isnt this guy listed as a top 20 or better pick? 6-5 beautiful jumpshot excellent ball-handler good rebounder passer athletic long

Guys who are really coming on on the wing

Gary Trent
Chandler Hutchinson
Jerome Robinson
Tyus Battle

RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
2/14/2018  8:05 AM
Watched both Miles Bridges last night and Robinson. I know Bridges is bigger and can do some other things that Robinson cant--but at the end of the day Robinson makes shots--and many of these other guys cannot. Also he handles like a PG the others do not.
RIP Crushalot😞
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/14/2018  11:05 AM
BRIGGS wrote:Hard to find these types of long athletic guards who can actually handle the ball like a PG play make and shoot it.
Hes the one of 5 players in the country avg 20 points 3= 3+ 50% 40% 80% and only guy over 6-5. Plays both SG and PG for BC. Leading the ACC in scoring at 25 points per game with an efg of 60

Really, you seem to find them by the handful all year long!!!
Sorry, had to take a jab!!
Really, I hope your right! I hope we find lighting in the second round!!

BRIGGS
2/14/2018  12:45 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/14/2018  12:48 PM
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/gamelog/_/id/3943606/jerome-robinson

This is the type of consistency you want to see in a player. This is not the American league either its the ACC. When you can average 25+ points per game and shoot it at efg60++--youre 6-5 with long arms and ball handling with good shake--this is the type of player we want. Its kind of like the Derozan piece on Torotno a 2 G who makes shots but does other thing as well and plays all 3 levels.

11/13 games in ACC play shot above 50% and averaged almost 27 a game with an efg of over 60--thats hard to do. Thats on a team that has poor big men--he gets his own space.

RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
6/20/2018  9:00 PM
Jerome is all the way up to 13. I really have to wonder if my original thought process with him was correct--he was dominant in the best league.
RIP Crushalot😞
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/20/2018  9:02 PM
I like this guy a lot he reminds me of John Starks when he plays.
knickstorrents
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3050
Hong Kong
6/21/2018  12:29 PM
I like this guy too, hope he falls to us when we pick second round
Rose is not the answer.
Jerome Robinson 6-5 playmaking SG from BC leads ACC in 3 pt shooting %

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy