[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

How on earth is Burke not our starting PG
Author Thread
fitzfarm
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3285

2/4/2018  2:35 PM
Come on, the guy is clearly our best option to start with kp and Timmy . Horny has been really disappointing this year with his failure to adjust ex. Boston game, his rotation is wack mcbuckets the first guy off the bench today, the guy has been ice cold for 2 months.

Again I don’t mind the loss cause I want doncic bad. This team is missing a second star doncic is going to be a star or the super star in the nba.

The knicks need a top 5 pick this year we are one star player/and a great coach away from serious contention.

But again we still should be putting the best 5 players on the floor to start the game with Beasley as the power 6 th man.

AUTOADVERT
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
2/4/2018  3:46 PM
I agree. BUrke should be getting the bulk of the PG minutes.

JAck needs to sit. Dotson needs to play as well. This is ridiculous. The team is 4 games out. They are not making the playoffs.

McDermott has been awful but played well today. Beasley also needs to play. The team is so stagnant on offense it is pathetic.

KP had a real nice 4th quarter. That is the way he should be playing.

Again no Kantner in the 4th...he was good the whole game.

Jeff's rotation and personnel choices are off. He also cannot design a play for an easy basket.

Welpee
Member: #6239

2/4/2018  8:09 PM
+1

At this point I think Hornacek needs to shake somethings up and the PG spot is probably where it should happen and would have the biggest impact. Start Burke, keep Frank as the back up on a short leash. If he starts off like he did today give him a quick hook and play Jack. At this point we have nothing to lose.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/4/2018  8:14 PM
Welpee wrote:+1

At this point I think Hornacek needs to shake somethings up and the PG spot is probably where it should happen and would have the biggest impact. Start Burke, keep Frank as the back up on a short leash. If he starts off like he did today give him a quick hook and play Jack. At this point we have nothing to lose.

Maybe now that Frank is resting his knee Burke will slide into the role of the point guard getting the most minutes.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/4/2018  8:32 PM
Welpee wrote:+1

I think at this point Hornacek shouldn't be making decisions. I wanna see Horny and Rambis gone. At the very least Perry and Mills need to order Horny to play certain guys. It's getting ridiculous

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
blkexec
Member: #748
2/24/2018  9:54 PM
Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
How on earth is Burke not our starting PG

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy