[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Team is falling apart......
Author Thread
LJ4LES26
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #134
1/7/2002  10:36 AM
After wacthing the last few games I have come to this thought,this team has lost its edge.When I say edge I say that felling that you have with you have with all your teammates that even though you are losing or winning you have what it take to get the job done.Boston has it this year,as does Sacermento.We had it in 1999-2000 season when we lost to indy in the conference fianls.I did care who we had on the court(LJ CAMBY,SPREE,CHILDS,HOUSTON,EWING HEALTY ETC)we alaways went down swinging.It makes me so mad when we make excues for who is out there.Just have that felling that if we dont turn it around soon,the team will go in a another direction and we will never be the knicks as we know them.Mabye that team died with Ewing traded an LJ retired.
THE NEW YORK KNICKS,THE HEARTBURN TEAM FOR THE AGES.
AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
1/7/2002  5:48 PM
Though things aren't looking great, it's not time to panic yet. We still have time to make a move and pick things up. The one thing we have going for us is there is still no dominate team in the east so i think we can compete with anyone still.
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
1/7/2002  6:55 PM
Granted the season isn't over and anything is possible seeing the current win loss colums of our conference but we may need to decide whether to trade a marque player or stick with these guys and try to work out some confidence and hope for the best.

Maybe look for an interesting draft pick
Team is falling apart......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy