[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Bleacher: Knicks should sell Lee to okc
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/2/2018  6:53 AM
They keep posting about it... even made a video.

Question is, how?

Okc has nothing to trade. Alex Brines, Singles and Ferguson for Lee? Who are we cutting to make room for these Guys? Jack likely but who else? Burke? Beas? Makes no sense... if I was OKC I'm not giving up those guys and a 1st for Lee.... plus why would thet trade away a pick for Lee if Paul George and Melo might walk?

It's fun to talk but salaries have to match at least.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

2/2/2018  8:28 AM
who made a video
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/2/2018  8:43 AM
EnySpree wrote:They keep posting about it... even made a video.

Question is, how?

Okc has nothing to trade. Alex Brines, Singles and Ferguson for Lee? Who are we cutting to make room for these Guys? Jack likely but who else? Burke? Beas? Makes no sense... if I was OKC I'm not giving up those guys and a 1st for Lee.... plus why would thet trade away a pick for Lee if Paul George and Melo might walk?

I agree. Nothing really doable there.

newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
2/2/2018  10:24 AM
Knixkik wrote:
EnySpree wrote:They keep posting about it... even made a video.

Question is, how?

I agree. Nothing really doable there.

IMO that's a solid deal. We would add Ferg, a pick, and clean up our 2019 cap. Get this deal lined up, then we trade KOQ for a pick and cuttable player if salary needs to match to clear one spot. If Baker is out for the season. Can we IR him and pick someone else up? Is that possible? If not I would buy out Doug as I don't think he has a future here.

Out would be Lee, KOQ(By trade), Doug
In would be Ferg, Abrines, Kingler.

Ferg can be groomed as a future rotational G/F. Him and Dotson could provide a lot of length on the wing.

OKC does it because because they are win now team. Ferg, & a later first aren't helping them win. If they lose George, Then the following season Melo comes off the books. They would have a lot of money to sign that 3rd FA. If they miss playoffs that yr after George were to leave, then they add a lotto pick and cap space that off season. They are in good shape to make this deal.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
newyorknewyork
2/2/2018  10:27 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/2/2018  10:28 AM
Ferg & A pick for Lee from OKC, A pick from GS for KOQ maybe. Our pick, 2 early 2nd rounders. We would have a decent asset base this off season. In 2019 we could stretch Noah's contract if need be to create even more cap space.

Could even possibly sell both the OKC pick and GS pick in this hypothetical to dump Noahs contract at the draft.

Swishfm3
Member: #392
2/2/2018  10:40 AM
newyorknewyork wrote:Ferg & A pick for Lee from OKC, A pick from GS for KOQ maybe. Our pick, 2 early 2nd rounders. We would have a decent asset base this off season. In 2019 we could stretch Noah's contract if need be to create even more cap space.

Could even possibly sell both the OKC pick and GS pick in this hypothetical to dump Noahs contract at the draft.

You have lost your mind, lol

Lee is NOT worth Ferguson AND a first round, lmao....and I like Lee. Hope he remains a Knick but I admit the Thunder can use him but I think the Thunder need a PF more.

anyway..Lee is worth a second rounder and maybe huestis. Thats about it, lol.

newyorknewyork
2/2/2018  11:08 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/2/2018  11:08 AM
Swishfm3 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Ferg & A pick for Lee from OKC, A pick from GS for KOQ maybe. Our pick, 2 early 2nd rounders. We would have a decent asset base this off season. In 2019 we could stretch Noah's contract if need be to create even more cap space.

You have lost your mind, lol

Lee is NOT worth Ferguson AND a first round, lmao....and I like Lee. Hope he remains a Knick but I admit the Thunder can use him but I think the Thunder need a PF more.

anyway..Lee is worth a second rounder and maybe huestis. Thats about it, lol.

We would be picking up 2 useless players with another yr left on their contracts. They give up Ferg and the pick which would be in the 20s most likely. Due to them adding instant production as well as us taking away 2 useless players that eat up 10 mil of their cap.

So its not just for Lee but also swapping 10 mil of uselessness into production.

Zebo13
Member: #6434
USA
2/2/2018  11:46 AM
What about Lee for Jerami Grant? Not sure what his numbers are like but he’s looked excellent whenever I’ve seen them play.
LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

2/2/2018  1:08 PM
LEE/KOQ for Ferguson/Grant/Abrines/Singler works.

OKC gets 2 solid vets at positions of need and are built to win/compete right now.

Knicks get young SG prospect -- very nice young/defensive PF in Grant and potential wing shooter in Abrines.

I think we save about $5M in year 3 - plus we avoid over-pay for KOQ and free Willy for some minutes.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/2/2018  6:35 PM
Zebo13 wrote:What about Lee for Jerami Grant? Not sure what his numbers are like but he’s looked excellent whenever I’ve seen them play.
I would love to get Jerami Grant. I believe his deal is up after this year and they may have trouble affording him. The Knicks would need to take back a contract as well.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

2/2/2018  10:54 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Zebo13 wrote:What about Lee for Jerami Grant? Not sure what his numbers are like but he’s looked excellent whenever I’ve seen them play.
I would love to get Jerami Grant. I believe his deal is up after this year and they may have trouble affording him. The Knicks would need to take back a contract as well.

I doubt OKC would trade Grant. It would have to be Heustis instead of Grant.

wargames
Member: #6053

2/3/2018  3:23 PM

I would just get pick 30 from the Warriors but besides that this would be the move I make and then wait out until 2019

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
Bleacher: Knicks should sell Lee to okc

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy