Member: #805
USA
2/6/2018  11:01 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/6/2018  11:02 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:There are no heroes in this video and I feel no empathy for any of the parties involved. The cop is clearly a power-tripping moron but a great deal of what ensues is the result of those two women. As a Black male, I can tell you that just a tenth of what they did could've resulted in the loss of my life but because they are women, they got handled with kiddie gloves and were given miles of rope that they used to hang themselves.

The smaller one was fairly combative, was cursing profusely and even flung her bookbag toward the officer at some point during their exchange. The larger one was egging on the officer and even seemed to make an advanced towards him when he was trying to arrest the smaller one. At times she was also gesturing toward him (could be misconstrued as hostile) and even spat in the direction of an officer later into the confrontation. They both were asking for the situation to get out-of-hand and got what they deserved.

That being said, police brutality is real and we do live in a police state. As unfair as that is, it doesn't mean you should be stupid in objecting to the culture. I say that as a man that had a cop threaten to draw on me- Philando Castile style- when he asked me to get my wallet. I verbally articulated every action I was in the process of making while doing following the command and somehow that startled him in a town/county where crime is unheard of. But as another poster on thjs board pointed out to me who was not a part of the stop, I clearly must've been angry/aggitated, which provoked the officer's reaction...

People have different personal experiences. But the conversation should not switch to actions of the women. This is how the right wing wins. The public isn't trained to handle escalating situations the police is. Clearly the cop went out of the way to provoke the incident and what happened after that is irrelevant to the fact that he is racist fukk. The blatant racism in the police department need to be addressed. This cop should go to jail, never happen in Amerika but THAT is the problem. The idea that you have to be polite with someone abusing and humiliating you is offensive.

Of course. Citizens can act anyway they want. That's the Amerilala we all want and need. Another non-starter, one opinion is the only opinion thread.

I've got a friend who's IA in a police department, and like every organization on the planet, you have some bad apples, and in this particular department, there are some that he has up on charges that are brutality-related. Anyway my friend's walking outside the precinct building itself, and two women are brutally beating the living crap out of each other on the steps to the building. He attempts to stop the beating and immediately has both women attacking him. He has to arrest both of them, and the ensuing scene was something straight out of some deranged zombie movie. It's all on film.

But no matter, I'm sure he's just another racist fukk.

You are right on melo; the idea that you have to be polite with someone cursing at you, flinging things at you and spitting at you sure is offensive. Oh, that's right, can't talk about the actions of the citizens of Amerilala. Only the racist fukk police.

You forgot to smile Einstein.

I posted a tape where a police officer provoked and instigated an altercation with no reason simply because he wanted to harass a person of color. And you come back with this completely unrelated story about some cop getting beaten up and extrapolated how I would react to that. Even for you this level of sheer idiocy is a new low.

Right genius. You post one video and state that all police are racist fukks. And of course, any and all stories about police and citizens in an altercation are completely unrelated. Stupid jackazz.

Keep on with your Youtube education, you'll go far in life.

Please show me the part where I said all police are racist fukks. And don't forget to smile Einstein.

Your story was unrelated to what I had said because it had nothing at all to do with racism or if it did have racism implied, you left that part out in your rabid frothing diatribe. We were discussing police racism not brutality. Get it, or are those words too big for you?

Maybe you need to understand the little words you type yourself before lecturing others:

...absolute abuse of power by the racist fukks wearing uniforms.

The blatant racism in the police department need to be addressed. This cop should go to jail, never happen in Amerika but THAT is the problem.

But maybe it's just a part of your charming inability to type in complete sentences.

Okay, and let me clarify, since you don't seem capable of drawing conclusions: my friend in IA in the police department is white, the two women fighting were people of color. All better now? Racist cops do get arrested and do go to jail. And not all confrontations are between racist fukks wearing uniforms and people of color.

I guess it's okay for you to post frothing diatribes calling people you don't know "racist fukks"? Rabies, indeed. Get thyself to a vet, azzhole. Then try re-reading your own sheehit.

AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

2/6/2018  7:02 PM
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:There are no heroes in this video and I feel no empathy for any of the parties involved. The cop is clearly a power-tripping moron but a great deal of what ensues is the result of those two women. As a Black male, I can tell you that just a tenth of what they did could've resulted in the loss of my life but because they are women, they got handled with kiddie gloves and were given miles of rope that they used to hang themselves.

The smaller one was fairly combative, was cursing profusely and even flung her bookbag toward the officer at some point during their exchange. The larger one was egging on the officer and even seemed to make an advanced towards him when he was trying to arrest the smaller one. At times she was also gesturing toward him (could be misconstrued as hostile) and even spat in the direction of an officer later into the confrontation. They both were asking for the situation to get out-of-hand and got what they deserved.

That being said, police brutality is real and we do live in a police state. As unfair as that is, it doesn't mean you should be stupid in objecting to the culture. I say that as a man that had a cop threaten to draw on me- Philando Castile style- when he asked me to get my wallet. I verbally articulated every action I was in the process of making while doing following the command and somehow that startled him in a town/county where crime is unheard of. But as another poster on thjs board pointed out to me who was not a part of the stop, I clearly must've been angry/aggitated, which provoked the officer's reaction...

People have different personal experiences. But the conversation should not switch to actions of the women. This is how the right wing wins. The public isn't trained to handle escalating situations the police is. Clearly the cop went out of the way to provoke the incident and what happened after that is irrelevant to the fact that he is racist fukk. The blatant racism in the police department need to be addressed. This cop should go to jail, never happen in Amerika but THAT is the problem. The idea that you have to be polite with someone abusing and humiliating you is offensive.

Of course. Citizens can act anyway they want. That's the Amerilala we all want and need. Another non-starter, one opinion is the only opinion thread.

I've got a friend who's IA in a police department, and like every organization on the planet, you have some bad apples, and in this particular department, there are some that he has up on charges that are brutality-related. Anyway my friend's walking outside the precinct building itself, and two women are brutally beating the living crap out of each other on the steps to the building. He attempts to stop the beating and immediately has both women attacking him. He has to arrest both of them, and the ensuing scene was something straight out of some deranged zombie movie. It's all on film.

But no matter, I'm sure he's just another racist fukk.

You are right on melo; the idea that you have to be polite with someone cursing at you, flinging things at you and spitting at you sure is offensive. Oh, that's right, can't talk about the actions of the citizens of Amerilala. Only the racist fukk police.

You forgot to smile Einstein.

I posted a tape where a police officer provoked and instigated an altercation with no reason simply because he wanted to harass a person of color. And you come back with this completely unrelated story about some cop getting beaten up and extrapolated how I would react to that. Even for you this level of sheer idiocy is a new low.

Right genius. You post one video and state that all police are racist fukks. And of course, any and all stories about police and citizens in an altercation are completely unrelated. Stupid jackazz.

Keep on with your Youtube education, you'll go far in life.

Please show me the part where I said all police are racist fukks. And don't forget to smile Einstein.

Your story was unrelated to what I had said because it had nothing at all to do with racism or if it did have racism implied, you left that part out in your rabid frothing diatribe. We were discussing police racism not brutality. Get it, or are those words too big for you?

Maybe you need to understand the little words you type yourself before lecturing others:

...absolute abuse of power by the racist fukks wearing uniforms.

The blatant racism in the police department need to be addressed. This cop should go to jail, never happen in Amerika but THAT is the problem.

But maybe it's just a part of your charming inability to type in complete sentences.

Okay, and let me clarify, since you don't seem capable of drawing conclusions: my friend in IA in the police department is white, the two women fighting were people of color. All better now? Racist cops do get arrested and do go to jail. And not all confrontations are between racist fukks wearing uniforms and people of color.

I guess it's okay for you to post frothing diatribes calling people you don't know "racist fukks"? Rabies, indeed. Get thyself to a vet, azzhole. Then try re-reading your own sheehit.

Einstein you amaze me.

This is what I wrote-
We are all becoming desensitized to absolute abuse of power by the racist fukks wearing uniforms.

Now let's try a different MADE UP sentence with similar construction(thi below is NOT my position)-
We are getting used to seeing complete dominance of the MLB game by black players that abuse PEDs
So you would read this to mean I think all pro baseball players are black drug addicts?

Are really THIS STUPID?

You struggle with simple sentences and you can't differentiate between RACISM and BRUTALITY, English is clearly beyond you. So let me try this in language you do understand--

Take your fukking TRUMP LATIN and shove it straight up your candy ass and save your incoherent babbling for someone who gives sh!t. There see? I speak JROD!!

Good times Einstein, good times.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
OT: Making Amerika great again

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy