[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Making Amerika great again
Author Thread
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

1/31/2018  10:48 PM
We are all becoming desensitized to absolute abuse of power by the racist fukks wearing uniforms. Because we are on sensory overload. People need to organize against police violence and profiling. This **** is endless. Watch this video and see how brazen this cop is when being called out for racism by the people in the incident. Can you imagine going to jail because you put your foot on the subway seat? This used to be a free country..

https://www.facebook.com/imon.ghosh/posts/2078581059040882:58

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
1/31/2018  11:20 PM
CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS!!! This is not a joke. This is not normal. America needs to WAKE UP!!!
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

1/31/2018  11:24 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:We are all becoming desensitized to absolute abuse of power by the racist fukks wearing uniforms. Because we are on sensory overload. People need to organize against police violence and profiling. This **** is endless. Watch this video and see how brazen this cop is when being called out for racism by the people in the incident. Can you imagine going to jail because you put your foot on the subway seat? This used to be a free country..

Thats horrible. Hate to think what that "rent of cop" would have done if that was a male african american. I know a lot of really good cops. They are not racists and are extremely good people and put their lives on the line every day. I also know some that are just not very intelligent, well trained, lack self control and have a huge chips on their shoulders. Those are the ones that if they were not cops they would probably be thugs or criminals. Think its getting worse though. Its just too frequent. Hopefully people wont continue to treat these incidents like normal every day occurances.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
meloshouldgo

1/31/2018  11:56 PM
If the football players went to the superbowl and instead f taking a knee hoisted a AK47 during the anthem singing to celebrate their second amendment rights, we would have gun control laws in Amerika by halftime.
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

2/1/2018  12:19 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/1/2018  12:34 AM
There are no heroes in this video and I feel no empathy for any of the parties involved. The cop is clearly a power-tripping moron but a great deal of what ensues is the result of those two women. As a Black male, I can tell you that just a tenth of what they did could've resulted in the loss of my life but because they are women, they got handled with kiddie gloves and were given miles of rope that they used to hang themselves.

The smaller one was fairly combative, was cursing profusely and even flung her bookbag toward the officer at some point during their exchange. The larger one was egging on the officer and even seemed to make an advanced towards him when he was trying to arrest the smaller one. At times she was also gesturing toward him (could be misconstrued as hostile) and even spat in the direction of an officer later into the confrontation. They both were asking for the situation to get out-of-hand and got what they deserved.

That being said, police brutality is real and we do live in a police state. As unfair as that is, it doesn't mean you should be stupid in objecting to the culture. I say that as a man that had a cop threaten to draw on me- Philando Castile style- when he asked me to get my wallet. I verbally articulated every action I was in the process of making while doing following the command and somehow that startled him in a town/county where crime is unheard of. But as another poster on thjs board pointed out to me who was not a part of the stop, I clearly must've been angry/aggitated, which provoked the officer's reaction...

meloshouldgo

2/1/2018  8:02 AM
NardDogNation wrote:There are no heroes in this video and I feel no empathy for any of the parties involved. The cop is clearly a power-tripping moron but a great deal of what ensues is the result of those two women. As a Black male, I can tell you that just a tenth of what they did could've resulted in the loss of my life but because they are women, they got handled with kiddie gloves and were given miles of rope that they used to hang themselves.

The smaller one was fairly combative, was cursing profusely and even flung her bookbag toward the officer at some point during their exchange. The larger one was egging on the officer and even seemed to make an advanced towards him when he was trying to arrest the smaller one. At times she was also gesturing toward him (could be misconstrued as hostile) and even spat in the direction of an officer later into the confrontation. They both were asking for the situation to get out-of-hand and got what they deserved.

That being said, police brutality is real and we do live in a police state. As unfair as that is, it doesn't mean you should be stupid in objecting to the culture. I say that as a man that had a cop threaten to draw on me- Philando Castile style- when he asked me to get my wallet. I verbally articulated every action I was in the process of making while doing following the command and somehow that startled him in a town/county where crime is unheard of. But as another poster on thjs board pointed out to me who was not a part of the stop, I clearly must've been angry/aggitated, which provoked the officer's reaction...

People have different personal experiences. But the conversation should not switch to actions of the women. This is how the right wing wins. The public isn't trained to handle escalating situations the police is. Clearly the cop went out of the way to provoke the incident and what happened after that is irrelevant to the fact that he is racist fukk. The blatant racism in the police department need to be addressed. This cop should go to jail, never happen in Amerika but THAT is the problem. The idea that you have to be polite with someone abusing and humiliating you is offensive.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
2/1/2018  12:46 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:There are no heroes in this video and I feel no empathy for any of the parties involved. The cop is clearly a power-tripping moron but a great deal of what ensues is the result of those two women. As a Black male, I can tell you that just a tenth of what they did could've resulted in the loss of my life but because they are women, they got handled with kiddie gloves and were given miles of rope that they used to hang themselves.

People have different personal experiences. But the conversation should not switch to actions of the women. This is how the right wing wins. The public isn't trained to handle escalating situations the police is. Clearly the cop went out of the way to provoke the incident and what happened after that is irrelevant to the fact that he is racist fukk. The blatant racism in the police department need to be addressed. This cop should go to jail, never happen in Amerika but THAT is the problem. The idea that you have to be polite with someone abusing and humiliating you is offensive.

Of course. Citizens can act anyway they want. That's the Amerilala we all want and need. Another non-starter, one opinion is the only opinion thread.

I've got a friend who's IA in a police department, and like every organization on the planet, you have some bad apples, and in this particular department, there are some that he has up on charges that are brutality-related. Anyway my friend's walking outside the precinct building itself, and two women are brutally beating the living crap out of each other on the steps to the building. He attempts to stop the beating and immediately has both women attacking him. He has to arrest both of them, and the ensuing scene was something straight out of some deranged zombie movie. It's all on film.

But no matter, I'm sure he's just another racist fukk.

You are right on melo; the idea that you have to be polite with someone cursing at you, flinging things at you and spitting at you sure is offensive. Oh, that's right, can't talk about the actions of the citizens of Amerilala. Only the racist fukk police.

NardDogNation

2/1/2018  1:03 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/1/2018  1:06 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:

People have different personal experiences. But the conversation should not switch to actions of the women. This is how the right wing wins. The public isn't trained to handle escalating situations the police is.Clearly the cop went out of the way to provoke the incident and what happened after that is irrelevant to the fact that he is racist fukk. The blatant racism in the police department need to be addressed. This cop should go to jail, never happen in Amerika but THAT is the problem. The idea that you have to be polite with someone abusing and humiliating you is offensive.

I think that point is nonsense. As man, especially a 6"3 stocky black man, I've always had to be cognizant of my surroundings and how to handle situations because I know, should things get out-of-hand, I will be disproportionately held accountable. Things like tone, mood, posture, dress, how I phrase things, etc. are all things I manage on a daily basis for that reason. So why can't/didn't she?

This isn't to alleviate the officer of any responsibility though. As I said, he's clearly a ****ing moron as are most police officers, which is why they get hired to begin with: stupid people, especially goonish, insecure stupid people are easy to control. I'm not entirely sure what city this occurred in but I highly doubt putting ones feet on a seat is an arrestable offense. At worst the situation called for a citation/fine if the warning was ignored. But he felt disrespected, reflected by telling her "she disobeyed (him)", so he wanted to teach her a lesson. I doubt any of the bull**** charges he'll lobby against her will stick though because he didn't even bother to Miranda-ize her during the arrest; not from what I could see.

That being said...

What was your friends recourse if she escalated the situation? At best, she looked like she was 90lbs so what made her think it was a good idea to be calling that man "an *******" and screaming in his face, snatching stuff out of his hand, telling him what she will and will not do, etc.? Because most men (real men) understand those actions can easily provoke physical altercations. So if she caused the situation to go there, what was she going to do against an individual with about 100lbs on her, a gun, a tazer and the ability to call in several more individuals like himself?

WonderWoman is just a cartoon character. Reality is governed by a completely different set of principles.

And how can you tell that police officer was racist? All we have is a 13 minute snap-shot of his life. That's a pretty heavy claim to levy against someome without much in the way of evidence. This isn't to say that I'm naive enough to think there isn't a higher probability he could be, given his profession. The Justice Department under the Bush administration pointed out the fact that a significant number of law enforcement personnel have ties or sympathies to White Nationalist groups/ideology. But can we presume the same for this officer? Because all I see is yet another ill-informed and ill-equipped public servant that abused his power.

NardDogNation

2/1/2018  1:08 PM
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Of course. Citizens can act anyway they want. That's the Amerilala we all want and need. Another non-starter, one opinion is the only opinion thread.

I've got a friend who's IA in a police department, and like every organization on the planet, you have some bad apples, and in this particular department, there are some that he has up on charges that are brutality-related. Anyway my friend's walking outside the precinct building itself, and two women are brutally beating the living crap out of each other on the steps to the building. He attempts to stop the beating and immediately has both women attacking him. He has to arrest both of them, and the ensuing scene was something straight out of some deranged zombie movie. It's all on film.

You are right on melo; the idea that you have to be polite with someone cursing at you, flinging things at you and spitting at you sure is offensive. Oh, that's right, can't talk about the actions of the citizens of Amerilala. Only the racist fukk police.

Those women were idiots but you can't see anything wrong the officer did?

Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/1/2018  4:19 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/1/2018  4:20 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:We are all becoming desensitized to absolute abuse of power by the racist fukks wearing uniforms. Because we are on sensory overload. People need to organize against police violence and profiling. This **** is endless. Watch this video and see how brazen this cop is when being called out for racism by the people in the incident. Can you imagine going to jail because you put your foot on the subway seat? This used to be a free country..

Thats horrible. Hate to think what that "rent of cop" would have done if that was a male african american. I know a lot of really good cops. They are not racists and are extremely good people and put their lives on the line every day. I also know some that are just not very intelligent, well trained, lack self control and have a huge chips on their shoulders. Those are the ones that if they were not cops they would probably be thugs or criminals. Think its getting worse though. Its just too frequent. Hopefully people wont continue to treat these incidents like normal every day occurances.

per LAPD chief, this guy did not have a history of violence based arrests. I think cops are human as well and I just don't understand anyone that can carry a gun (citizen or uniformed govt worker) not going through a psych eval every 6 months.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

2/1/2018  6:34 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/1/2018  6:35 PM
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. Take your ****ing feet off the seat the first time the man asked you!! Why couldn't she do that?? I don't put my feet on the seat on the train, don't even ride the train, but if I did, I wouldn't act like that. And if I by some reason I got caught doing something stupid and was instructed to stop, I would. First time any police officer asked me, no questions asked. How do we know she was refusing to move so someone else could sit?? We don't. But that's when everyone's starts taping, right? Gimme a break!! Don't know anything before the officer told her she had to leave the train. I mean when my 9-year-old goes to my sister-in-law's and starts jumping all over the couch like an idiot, me or my wife tell him to knock it off immediately!!! And that other lady sticking her nose in, taping, cursing, etc.. Fuck her too!! Dis-con and OGA right up her ass too!! Come on people, wake up!! Jesus, I can't with stuff like this.

NardDogNation

2/1/2018  7:48 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/1/2018  7:54 PM
Finestrg wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. Take your ****ing feet off the seat the first time the man asked you!! Why couldn't she do that?? I don't put my feet on the seat on the train, don't even ride the train, but if I did, I wouldn't act like that. And if I by some reason I got caught doing something stupid and was instructed to stop, I would. First time any police officer asked me, no questions asked. How do we know she was refusing to move so someone else could sit?? We don't. But that's when everyone's starts taping, right? Gimme a break!! Don't know anything before the officer told her she had to leave the train. I mean when my 9-year-old goes to my sister-in-law's and starts jumping all over the couch like an idiot, me or my wife tell him to knock it off immediately!!! And that other lady sticking her nose in, taping, cursing, etc.. Fuck her too!! Dis-con and OGA right up her ass too!! Come on people, wake up!! Jesus, I can't with stuff like this.

When the video starts, you clearly see an elderly woman seated beside the 18-year old. When the officer instructs the 18-year old to disembark the train, the older woman shifts herself toward the aisle in order to clear room for the girl to either get up and walk toward the officer or for the officer to physically get her up. The 18-year-old chose the latter. But clearly she wasn't preventing anyone else from sitting down.

The notion that a police officer can not be questioned at all is ridiculous. They certainly operate that way but at the end of the day, they are public servants that exist to serve the public good. In theory they should be accountable to me as a tax-payer, so if the conversation is non-threatening and civil, they should be able to be questioned. Unfortunately though, what I'm describing is an ideal world and we definitely don't live in one. So I wouldn't recommend anyone thinking they can do that without dire consequences.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
2/1/2018  8:10 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/1/2018  10:24 PM
Can tell you one thing - if you will happen to be in Russia and face the Russian police just do what they say... if you want to be a whole and get home rather than spend time in the box with criminals and get beaten and abused in any possible way. And yes - the police will be not answerable to any one.
If this girls will do that in Russia they will end up in hospital and this will be not the worth outcome for them.
Police is a reflection of the society. They are regular people who are facing the worth of what we as society are. So they react in the worth possible way.
The reaction is equal to the action. The law of physics.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
2/2/2018  4:54 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/2/2018  5:02 AM
I stopped caring a long time ago. Any country that would elect an idiot like Trump to be its president deserves what's coming to it.

I will say that people need to stop getting into arguments with cops. It is not worth it. However, the cop handled the situation wrong. He should have used techniques to diffuse the situation. Instead, he got mad and made a bad situation worse. Police need more training and accountability.

Trust the Process
meloshouldgo

2/2/2018  2:52 PM
Finestrg wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Typical dumbass reaction. First watch the fukking tape all the way to the end. The guy who filmed it clearly repeats multiple times she didn't block anyone from sitting down. You want to defend the racist fukk that's your privilege. Keep showing your true colors.

meloshouldgo

2/2/2018  2:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/2/2018  2:58 PM
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

You forgot to smile Einstein.

I posted a tape where a police officer provoked and instigated an altercation with no reason simply because he wanted to harass a person of color. And you come back with this completely unrelated story about some cop getting beaten up and extrapolated how I would react to that. Even for you this level of sheer idiocy is a new low.

meloshouldgo

2/2/2018  3:07 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

People have different personal experiences. But the conversation should not switch to actions of the women. This is how the right wing wins. The public isn't trained to handle escalating situations the police is.Clearly the cop went out of the way to provoke the incident and what happened after that is irrelevant to the fact that he is racist fukk. The blatant racism in the police department need to be addressed. This cop should go to jail, never happen in Amerika but THAT is the problem. The idea that you have to be polite with someone abusing and humiliating you is offensive.

I think that point is nonsense. As man, especially a 6"3 stocky black man, I've always had to be cognizant of my surroundings and how to handle situations because I know, should things get out-of-hand, I will be disproportionately held accountable. Things like tone, mood, posture, dress, how I phrase things, etc. are all things I manage on a daily basis for that reason. So why can't/didn't she?

This isn't to alleviate the officer of any responsibility though. As I said, he's clearly a ****ing moron as are most police officers, which is why they get hired to begin with: stupid people, especially goonish, insecure stupid people are easy to control. I'm not entirely sure what city this occurred in but I highly doubt putting ones feet on a seat is an arrestable offense. At worst the situation called for a citation/fine if the warning was ignored. But he felt disrespected, reflected by telling her "she disobeyed (him)", so he wanted to teach her a lesson. I doubt any of the bull**** charges he'll lobby against her will stick though because he didn't even bother to Miranda-ize her during the arrest; not from what I could see.

That being said...

What was your friends recourse if she escalated the situation? At best, she looked like she was 90lbs so what made her think it was a good idea to be calling that man "an *******" and screaming in his face, snatching stuff out of his hand, telling him what she will and will not do, etc.? Because most men (real men) understand those actions can easily provoke physical altercations. So if she caused the situation to go there, what was she going to do against an individual with about 100lbs on her, a gun, a tazer and the ability to call in several more individuals like himself?

WonderWoman is just a cartoon character. Reality is governed by a completely different set of principles.

And how can you tell that police officer was racist? All we have is a 13 minute snap-shot of his life. That's a pretty heavy claim to levy against someome without much in the way of evidence. This isn't to say that I'm naive enough to think there isn't a higher probability he could be, given his profession. The Justice Department under the Bush administration pointed out the fact that a significant number of law enforcement personnel have ties or sympathies to White Nationalist groups/ideology. But can we presume the same for this officer? Because all I see is yet another ill-informed and ill-equipped public servant that abused his power.

What you are saying is rational. But it also basically shows you have accepted that you must conform to a different standard of behavior when confronted by the police as compared to a white person.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
2/2/2018  3:51 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

That being said...

What you are saying is rational. But it also basically shows you have accepted that you must conform to a different standard of behavior when confronted by the police as compared to a white person.

As a white person I always behave with respect and 100% cooperation when dealing with police. Even if they do not treat me with respect.
I do this not because I am afraid but because I understand that police officers view of the world is defined by the contingent of people he/she is dealing with.
They leave their life on the edge of darkness... so they need special treatment from us shielded by them from leaving at the age.

I've looked into the heart of darkness
Where the blood red journey ends
When you've faced the heart of darkness
Even your soul begins to bend

IRON MAIDEN
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
2/5/2018  9:22 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

I posted a tape where a police officer provoked and instigated an altercation with no reason simply because he wanted to harass a person of color. And you come back with this completely unrelated story about some cop getting beaten up and extrapolated how I would react to that. Even for you this level of sheer idiocy is a new low.

Right genius. You post one video and state that all police are racist fukks. And of course, any and all stories about police and citizens in an altercation are completely unrelated. Stupid jackazz.

Keep on with your Youtube education, you'll go far in life.

meloshouldgo

2/5/2018  6:37 PM
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Right genius. You post one video and state that all police are racist fukks. And of course, any and all stories about police and citizens in an altercation are completely unrelated. Stupid jackazz.

Keep on with your Youtube education, you'll go far in life.

Please show me the part where I said all police are racist fukks. And don't forget to smile Einstein.

Your story was unrelated to what I had said because it had nothing at all to do with racism or if it did have racism implied, you left that part out in your rabid frothing diatribe. We were discussing police racism not brutality. Get it, or are those words too big for you?

OT: Making Amerika great again

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy