[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Baker Out For The Season
Author Thread
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
1/31/2018  5:51 PM

An MRI on Ron Baker’s right shoulder revealed a shoulder dislocation and a torn labrum.
He is out indefinitely and this will almost certainly end his season. Baker was getting some minutes on occasion lately with his 29th appearance coming on Tuesday. Baker also had a left shoulder injury in November.

He was giving everyone high 5's in the locker room after the game. All heart, no brains. I don't wish injury on anyone but Burke and dotson should benefit from this

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

1/31/2018  5:56 PM
The basketball Gods have smited Ron Baker!!!! Ball don't lie!!!!

No excuse not play Burke now!

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Welpee
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6239

1/31/2018  6:09 PM
BigRedDog wrote:

An MRI on Ron Baker’s right shoulder revealed a shoulder dislocation and a torn labrum.
He is out indefinitely and this will almost certainly end his season. Baker was getting some minutes on occasion lately with his 29th appearance coming on Tuesday. Baker also had a left shoulder injury in November.

He was giving everyone high 5's in the locker room after the game. All heart, no brains. I don't wish injury on anyone but Burke and dotson should benefit from this

"All heart, no brains." What does that mean?
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
1/31/2018  6:19 PM
Welpee wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:

"All heart, no brains." What does that mean?

Do I really need to explain this to you? If you have a possible dislocated shoulder you DON'T give high 5's with that arm. Stupid. Looking back the play he made on Anthony Davis was dumb. Heart but no brains. His season could have ended on that play.

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
1/31/2018  6:49 PM
Poor guy. Tht sucks. Hope he recovers quick.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Baker Out For The Season

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy