Author Thread
nyknickzingis
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6207

1/21/2018  8:09 AM
If Kanter opts out
We should max out Randle
No way Lakers match
Randle has been defending the 5 and 4 this year.

He's Beasley like with better defense and rebounding.
Younger under 25.

Randle
Porzingis
Lee
Hardaway
Ntilikina

Love this lineup ...

AUTOADVERT
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

1/21/2018  8:22 AM
nyknickzingis wrote:If Kanter opts out
We should max out Randle
No way Lakers match

Younger under 25.

Randle
Porzingis
Lee
Hardaway
Ntilikina

Love this lineup ...

Do you follow college basketball? What do you think of Robert Williams from A&M. We will be in his range similar body type and game to Randle and won't cost 20 million a year. I don't think Randle would be the first signing he fits well just a lot of money

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
1/21/2018  9:36 AM
I like Randall. He’s improved his body big time and is scoring consistently. Under 25 antop 10 pick. (Along w KP, Frank, and our new PG)
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/21/2018  11:35 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/21/2018  11:43 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
nyknickzingis wrote:If Kanter opts out
We should max out Randle
No way Lakers match

Younger under 25.

Randle
Porzingis
Lee
Hardaway
Ntilikina

Love this lineup ...

Do you follow college basketball? What do you think of Robert Williams from A&M. We will be in his range similar body type and game to Randle and won't cost 20 million a year. I don't think Randle would be the first signing he fits well just a lot of money

There is no way Id max out Julius Randle as LA cant afford to pay him close to that. Hed be in the 12-13mm$ range

The big man in the draft who is being down played is Wendall carter from Duke. If he was on a different team hed be top 5.

You could probably trade for him now using Willy a 2nd rounder and change--

RIP Crushalot😞
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

1/21/2018  12:36 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/21/2018  12:38 PM
I'm not sure I'd max Randle out. I'm not even sure we can offer anyone a max contract given our financial circumstances. But I will go on record stating that I prefer Randle to Kanter, if that type of choice ever presents itself. Unfortunately, I see Kanter (and O'Quinn) opting in, which will create another logjam for next season. I shutter to think what happens if we play ourselves deep into the lottery and end up with another big, which this draft is littered with. They might get Hernangomez'd in a futile attempt to prioritize making the playoffs.
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

1/21/2018  3:01 PM
NardDogNation wrote:I'm not sure I'd max Randle out. I'm not even sure we can offer anyone a max contract given our financial circumstances. But I will go on record stating that I prefer Randle to Kanter, if that type of choice ever presents itself. Unfortunately, I see Kanter (and O'Quinn) opting in, which will create another logjam for next season. I shutter to think what happens if we play ourselves deep into the lottery and end up with another big, which this draft is littered with. They might get Hernangomez'd in a futile attempt to prioritize making the playoffs.

You think KOQ is gonna opt in?? I can't see that happening since he's played himself into a much larger contract then the $4 mil he's on now. Kanter i could see opting in or out. He's the wild card right now.

NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

1/21/2018  4:46 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:I'm not sure I'd max Randle out. I'm not even sure we can offer anyone a max contract given our financial circumstances. But I will go on record stating that I prefer Randle to Kanter, if that type of choice ever presents itself. Unfortunately, I see Kanter (and O'Quinn) opting in, which will create another logjam for next season. I shutter to think what happens if we play ourselves deep into the lottery and end up with another big, which this draft is littered with. They might get Hernangomez'd in a futile attempt to prioritize making the playoffs.

You think KOQ is gonna opt in?? I can't see that happening since he's played himself into a much larger contract then the $4 mil he's on now. Kanter i could see opting in or out. He's the wild card right now.

Who is paying O'Quinn more than Dwayne Dedmon? Who even has the money? I think he takes the guaranteed money and wait till 2019 free agency, which can offer nore money and the years he wants.

VCoug
Member: #1406

1/21/2018  9:06 PM
Why wound Kanter be opting out? Who's going to give him $18M? And absolutely no to maxing Randle, that's insane. He's a nice player but he won't improve this team and would **** up our cap even worse than it is now.
Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
This summer in free agency if we clear cap - Julius Randle > Kanter

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy