[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Rodney Hood on the block?
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
1/19/2018  11:02 PM
Zach Lowe said he has heard the same rumors.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
VCoug
Member: #1406

1/19/2018  11:14 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Zach Lowe said he has heard the same rumors.

Not interested unless they're giving him away for nothing. He looked like he was going to be a good player after his 2nd year but his play has dropped each of the last two seasons. His shooting numbers have gone down and he stopped passing the ball. He's a competent SG but that's it and we're already (over)paying for two other competent SG now.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
dwiley20
Member: #5755

1/19/2018  11:20 PM
I want hin
SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

1/20/2018  1:07 AM
Rodney Hood is not on the block; he's in the hood.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/20/2018  3:38 AM
VCoug wrote:

Not interested unless they're giving him away for nothing. He looked like he was going to be a good player after his 2nd year but his play has dropped each of the last two seasons. His shooting numbers have gone down and he stopped passing the ball. He's a competent SG but that's it and we're already (over)paying for two other competent SG now.

Who are we over paying on the Knicks?

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

1/20/2018  10:35 AM
VCoug wrote:

He is on the wrong side of mediocre.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
VCoug

1/20/2018  12:44 PM
Nalod wrote:
VCoug wrote:

THJr and Courtney Lee.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
1/20/2018  1:49 PM
VCoug wrote:
Nalod wrote:
VCoug wrote:

THJr and Courtney Lee.

He meant we get a bargain 2 times...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

1/20/2018  2:09 PM
VCoug wrote:
Nalod wrote:
VCoug wrote:

THJr and Courtney Lee.

16 and 12 mill give or take? Why is that overpaid? They are playing to their contracts. Plenty of players out there making the same money and suck.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
EnySpree

1/20/2018  2:11 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/20/2018  2:14 PM
Guys want to pay for Rodney hood but don't want to trade for Kemba....

So let's sign him, keep THJr and Lee then complain why Dotson can't play 5-10 minutes to development. Wtf!

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
VCoug

1/20/2018  3:09 PM
EnySpree wrote:
VCoug wrote:
Nalod wrote:
VCoug wrote:

THJr and Courtney Lee.

16 and 12 mill give or take? Why is that overpaid? They are playing to their contracts. Plenty of players out there making the same money and suck.

More like 18 and 12. I don't want to be paying CLee for another two years past this and THJr is basically a league-average SG being paid like an All-Star.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/20/2018  3:56 PM
VCoug wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
VCoug wrote:
Nalod wrote:
VCoug wrote:

THJr and Courtney Lee.

More like 18 and 12. I don't want to be paying CLee for another two years past this and THJr is basically a league-average SG being paid like an All-Star.

Nope. Lee at 11 might be a bargain. Shump makes 10 over 4 years.
Tim Makes 17. JR smith makes 15. Crabbe makes 17.
This is just off the top of my head.
If. You want to rant and Hate, just be accurate.
smackeddog
Member: #883
1/20/2018  4:06 PM
dwiley20 wrote:I want hin

Hin is my favorite player

EnySpree

1/20/2018  5:29 PM
Nalod wrote:
VCoug wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
VCoug wrote:
Nalod wrote:
VCoug wrote:

THJr and Courtney Lee.

Nope. Lee at 11 might be a bargain. Shump makes 10 over 4 years.
Tim Makes 17. JR smith makes 15. Crabbe makes 17.
This is just off the top of my head.
If. You want to rant and Hate, just be accurate.mother****er

Fixed

EnySpree

1/20/2018  5:36 PM
THJr is averaging 18 pts 4 rebs and 3 assists....

That's an average NBA shooting guard? 17 mill a year isn't all star money. Crabbe is garbage and he's making the same. There's plenty more players that are more overpaid than THJr. He's making what a 18pt 4 rebound 3 assist player should get in 2018. We got NBA players making 30 plus mil not even getting the same numbers... but THJr is overpaid lmao.... can't win with this forum

Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/20/2018  7:18 PM
VCoug wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
VCoug wrote:
Nalod wrote:
VCoug wrote:

THJr and Courtney Lee.

bradley beal #6 on the guards list for this year, gets paid $25 mill per year.
Can you please look at this list of guards here... http://hoopshype.com/salaries/players/ and tell us which all star guard PG or SG that signed a deal in the last year or 2 that Hardaway is getting paid like???
i didn't realize that you had an untapped talent....talking out of your ass.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

1/20/2018  7:38 PM
EnySpree wrote:THJr is averaging 18 pts 4 rebs and 3 assists....

That's an average NBA shooting guard? 17 mill a year isn't all star money. Crabbe is garbage and he's making the same. There's plenty more players that are more overpaid than THJr. He's making what a 18pt 4 rebound 3 assist player should get in 2018. We got NBA players making 30 plus mil not even getting the same numbers... but THJr is overpaid lmao.... can't win with this forum

THJr earns his money not sure it was a great move right now but he s actually a top 10 SF right now. You know whats crazy look at the top qualifying SF's for PER in the NBA. Lebron James, Kevin Durant, and Michael "the Franchise" Beasley

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
EnySpree

1/20/2018  7:39 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
VCoug wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
VCoug wrote:
Nalod wrote:
VCoug wrote:

THJr and Courtney Lee.

bradley beal #6 on the guards list for this year, gets paid $25 mill per year.
Can you please look at this list of guards here... http://hoopshype.com/salaries/players/ and tell us which all star guard PG or SG that signed a deal in the last year or 2 that Hardaway is getting paid like???
i didn't realize that you had an untapped talent....talking out of your ass.

VCoug

1/21/2018  9:11 PM
Lol, I didn't know the existence of other overpaid players means that THJr isn't. If he's such a good player, why is this team so ****ty?
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
1/21/2018  9:42 PM
VCoug wrote:Lol, I didn't know the existence of other overpaid players means that THJr isn't. If he's such a good player, why is this team so ****ty?

Maybe because he's missed half the season? What's their record when he plays ?

Rodney Hood on the block?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy