[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Timmy and Trey save the season
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

1/11/2018  5:44 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/11/2018  5:45 AM
On enyflix for your consideration....

Tim Hardaway comes back with a fly up his ass and plays the best basketball of his career averaging over 20 with 4 and 4 and great percentages the rest of the way. Trey Burke gets called up and within his first 10 day contract the guy is averaging double figures. By the end of the season the kid is doing his best Lou Williams impersonation actually carrying the team some nights.

Fuck you btw, use your imagination. Here's what the Timmy ave Trey show used to look like

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
1/11/2018  8:11 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/11/2018  8:16 AM
The only thing I don't agree with is THJ averaging 4 and 4. But that would be knit-picking. I actually think this chemistry will help fill a major void on this team. Their impact could be major. And believe Horny is the right coach because he's not afraid to mix and match lineups. And he knows how to coach transition players.
Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/11/2018  8:18 AM
I'm betting jH will be force to play trey major minutes because of he's going to come in with this chip on his shoulder, then I see frank in a similar situation to willy.
ES
blkexec
Member: #748
1/11/2018  8:34 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/11/2018  8:35 AM
knicks1248 wrote:I'm betting jH will be force to play trey major minutes because of he's going to come in with this chip on his shoulder, then I see frank in a similar situation to willy.

Unless Burkes defense is atrocious.....then JH would be forced to play Frank. But I agree that Frank is in danger of losing minutes this year if Burke shows why he was highly regarded as a can't miss prospect out of college

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
wargames
Member: #6053

1/11/2018  9:00 AM
blkexec wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:I'm betting jH will be force to play trey major minutes because of he's going to come in with this chip on his shoulder, then I see frank in a similar situation to willy.

Unless Burkes defense is atrocious.....then JH would be forced to play Frank. But I agree that Frank is in danger of losing minutes this year if Burke shows why he was highly regarded as a can't miss prospect out of college

From what I hear Burke's defense is atrocious. However, we should be tanking anyway so why not

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/11/2018  9:52 AM
blkexec wrote:

yes...remains to be seen, but burke should be hungry and hungry means effort on defense too.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/11/2018  9:54 AM

Of course you do. You see lots of things.

knicks1248
1/11/2018  10:03 AM
wargames wrote:
blkexec wrote:

From what I hear Burke's defense is atrocious. However, we should be tanking anyway so why not

That's what we heard and saw about Beasely and Mcderm.

I would also trade KOQ, and Willy for Mirotic. You add, miritoc, thj, and Trey and now have a much more suitable guys to play in JH system.

We had 5 fast break points in 58 damn minutes last night, I know a lot of you are really high on Frank, but he is soooooooooooooooo not ready, he's a project and his minutes need to be reduce big time. four shot attempts, no Ft's, he slows the offense down to a crawl.

ES
EnySpree

1/11/2018  11:06 AM
blkexec wrote:The only thing I don't agree with is THJ averaging 4 and 4. But that would be knit-picking. I actually think this chemistry will help fill a major void on this team. Their impact could be major. And believe Horny is the right coach because he's not afraid to mix and match lineups. And he knows how to coach transition players.

Tim is averaging 4 rebounds and almost 4 assist this year right now, just saying

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
EnySpree

1/11/2018  11:08 AM

I bet Burke gets no burn because Horny loves Baker so much. Trey will probably get the Willy treatment

newyorknewyork
Member: #541
1/11/2018  11:35 AM
EnySpree wrote:

I bet Burke gets no burn because Horny loves Baker so much. Trey will probably get the Willy treatment

Burkes success or failure is up to Burke. Beasely has forced Jeff to give him mins. Up to Burke as well as every other player to force JH to get them or keep them on the court.

Frank will probably always find mins because he can guard multiple positions and isn't ball dominant.

If Burke is a hit then that means Perry would have hit on bargains with Beas, Jack, and Burke.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
knicks1248
1/11/2018  11:59 AM
EnySpree wrote:

The G-league will humble the sht out of a NBA player, and from all account, I think he's ready, he is avg a steal per game.

As far as RoN hornacek, you maybe right, but JH has shown he's not afraid to bench anyone not name melo/porzingas

ES
knicks1248
1/11/2018  11:59 AM
EnySpree wrote:

The G-league will humble the sht out of a NBA player, and from all account, I think he's ready, he is avg a steal per game.

As far as RoN hornacek, you maybe right, but JH has shown he's not afraid to bench anyone not name melo/porzingas

ES
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/11/2018  12:39 PM
I think Burke will certainly help.
RIP Crushalot😞
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

1/11/2018  1:00 PM
blkexec wrote:

T.Burke was highly regarded as a can't miss prospect coming out? What's he like 6 foot tall? T.Burke will hopefully take J.Jack's minutes and not Frank's but he'll have to prove himself before he does that and he has a lot to prove with how bad he was in his first and second go around in the NBA with Utah and Wash.

newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

1/11/2018  1:05 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

What he does against players in the G-League where 95% of them will never be playing in the NBA and what he does against actual NBA talent are two very different things. Sure would be nice if he becomes even close to the player that people thought he was gonna be coming out of college but that's most likely a long shot.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

1/11/2018  1:20 PM
Don't know about Trey, but...

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/11/2018  1:56 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

What he does against players in the G-League where 95% of them will never be playing in the NBA and what he does against actual NBA talent are two very different things. Sure would be nice if he becomes even close to the player that people thought he was gonna be coming out of college but that's most likely a long shot.

Exactly. You know who also tore up the G-League? Chasson Randle. The list could go on and on. Burkes biggest problems we're due to physical limitations. Unless he had a major boost in quickness and verticality, those issues are still there. No harm, no foul in bringing him up, but the expectations for him are insane.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
knicks1248
1/11/2018  2:15 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Exactly. You know who also tore up the G-League? Chasson Randle. The list could go on and on. Burkes biggest problems we're due to physical limitations. Unless he had a major boost in quickness and verticality, those issues are still there. No harm, no foul in bringing him up, but the expectations for him are insane.

What's insane is frank having 1 successful lay up attempt in the last 6 wks, and has just 2 attempts in the last 12 or so games...Most of us didn't believe jack would make the team, let alone be our permanent starter.

Trey has NBA experience which is more then we can say about 85% of the G league

ES
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/11/2018  2:20 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

What's insane is frank having 1 successful lay up attempt in the last 6 wks, and has just 2 attempts in the last 12 or so games...Most of us didn't believe jack would make the team, let alone be our permanent starter.

Trey has NBA experience which is more then we can say about 85% of the G league

Trey has experience at being bad. We have had four years to witness his lack of ability. The only success he's had is at lower levels. You're wishing on a star if you expect anything from Burke.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Timmy and Trey save the season

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy