[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knee Jerk Reactions Here Please
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
1/3/2018  9:24 PM
Trade Porzingis. Start Beasley. Sell the farm. Whenever you want. I know a mess of threads is coming otherwise.

Or, i think we stay the course and learn how to win on the road, and build chemistry. We just aren't there yet. It's a process.

Until Hardaway comes back, Beasley should be playing more with Porzingis. Need to take some pressure off of him with how defenses are game-planning. Beasley provides some relief. And when Hardaway comes back, just keep him incorporated. Things will be fine, just need to deal with the ups and downs.

AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
1/3/2018  9:44 PM
I just don’t know if JH can gage the team. He doesn’t know when to call timeouts. He literally lets the game get out of hand. Now just based off the last game vs the Spurs he should have had a quick trigger in the third quarter. The lack of adjustment are noticeable. Exact same thing happened vs Spurs where the team is unable respond to increased pressure and the entire offense goes awry.

I was very upset just based off last game vs Spurs and allowing it to happen again. Another thing Beasley does need to start. McDermott should never get off the bench absolutely useless player especially on the road.

KP is bringing back memories of the original Mr Softee KVH. KP is playing like crap and he is grinning on the Court. Think he didn’t pick that up from someone. I think he is hurt or something. But the man has got to learn to kick the ball out or simply become a better passer. If KP is going to step on the court kill the smirk and get busy and bring and non stop effort. I blame JH for a lot of this he is not putting in in positions to succeed. They have totally gone away from what he did in the beginning of the season.

O’Quinn is trash he would even be a backup on most teams. That play before the half was absolutely a joke.

Knixkik
USA
1/3/2018  10:09 PM
Vmart wrote:I just don’t know if JH can gage the team. He doesn’t know when to call timeouts. He literally lets the game get out of hand. Now just based off the last game vs the Spurs he should have had a quick trigger in the third quarter. The lack of adjustment are noticeable. Exact same thing happened vs Spurs where the team is unable respond to increased pressure and the entire offense goes awry.

I was very upset just based off last game vs Spurs and allowing it to happen again. Another thing Beasley does need to start. McDermott should never get off the bench absolutely useless player especially on the road.

KP is bringing back memories of the original Mr Softee KVH. KP is playing like crap and he is grinning on the Court. Think he didn’t pick that up from someone. I think he is hurt or something. But the man has got to learn to kick the ball out or simply become a better passer. If KP is going to step on the court kill the smirk and get busy and bring and non stop effort. I blame JH for a lot of this he is not putting in in positions to succeed. They have totally gone away from what he did in the beginning of the season.

O’Quinn is trash he would even be a backup on most teams. That play before the half was absolutely a joke.

They had Hardaway in the beginning of the year. Hardaway makes all the difference because he is a playmaker that can take pressure off of KP. Think about it, we replaced Hardaway with Lance Thomas in the lineup. Now Thomas does a great job at what he does. Defense and hustle plays. But the difference in what is generated on offense is too big. Porzingis will feel the effects the most. He is a big man who needs to rely on guards creating plays, either for him or just in general. Otherwise he is stuck in a stagnant offense with no flow or rhythm.
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

1/3/2018  10:15 PM
Knixkik wrote:
Vmart wrote:I just don’t know if JH can gage the team. He doesn’t know when to call timeouts. He literally lets the game get out of hand. Now just based off the last game vs the Spurs he should have had a quick trigger in the third quarter. The lack of adjustment are noticeable. Exact same thing happened vs Spurs where the team is unable respond to increased pressure and the entire offense goes awry.

They had Hardaway in the beginning of the year. Hardaway makes all the difference because he is a playmaker that can take pressure off of KP. Think about it, we replaced Hardaway with Lance Thomas in the lineup. Now Thomas does a great job at what he does. Defense and hustle plays. But the difference in what is generated on offense is too big. Porzingis will feel the effects the most. He is a big man who needs to rely on guards creating plays, either for him or just in general. Otherwise he is stuck in a stagnant offense with no flow or rhythm.

Hardaway is a legit 20 point scorer it hurts without him, we need our star SF ( not Hardaway i meant drafting a SF and playing Hardaway at SG)
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
1/3/2018  10:19 PM
Knixkik wrote:

Ok Hardaway isn’t there, but he has to move without the ball it’s actually his strength. I’m so shocked you have 7’3 player and you can’t even get a dunk out of him.

Finestrg
Member: #1069

1/3/2018  10:20 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/3/2018  10:30 PM
Man, Jack was GOD AWFUL tonight against Washington. Wow...I mean brutal. It's to a point now where I wouldn't even want him around mentoring Frank if we can help it. The way he's playing, what the hell could he even teach Frank?? I mean it's painful to watch if you look carefully -- throwing passes to no one out of bounds, can read players' cuts and deliver the ball where a guy needs it FOR SHIT, can't finish on the break at all--even a good 5 steps ahead of a trailing defender (I'll take a blocked shot, but how on earth can he turn the ball over in a situation like that?!?), passes up open looks, no penetration at all, just gets ABUSED defensively.. Just terrible. I mean this dude was once a pretty good player I thought. Used to kill the Knicks. He's a shell now.

Until we can come up with something else -- start Frank, deal with his growing pains, and have Baker back him up (at least he hustles his tail off and offers some resistance defensively). Forget about Jack and Sessions -- just dump both guys.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/3/2018  10:21 PM
the only thing i can think of is that Knicks management has already given up on any big steps in the season and has told Porzingis to learn how to play the traditional big man role. So KP is trying and taking notes on what he has to work on in the offseason. That would be the only logical explanation in my head as to why he is not defaulting to his strengths instead of putting himself in positions where he has to do things he normally doesn't do.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
1/3/2018  10:22 PM
dont worry, briggs will start his own thread
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
Knixkik
USA
1/3/2018  11:09 PM
Finestrg wrote:Man, Jack was GOD AWFUL tonight against Washington. Wow...I mean brutal. It's to a point now where I wouldn't even want him around mentoring Frank if we can help it. The way he's playing, what the hell could he even teach Frank?? I mean it's painful to watch if you look carefully -- throwing passes to no one out of bounds, can read players' cuts and deliver the ball where a guy needs it FOR SHIT, can't finish on the break at all--even a good 5 steps ahead of a trailing defender (I'll take a blocked shot, but how on earth can he turn the ball over in a situation like that?!?), passes up open looks, no penetration at all, just gets ABUSED defensively.. Just terrible. I mean this dude was once a pretty good player I thought. Used to kill the Knicks. He's a shell now.

Until we can come up with something else -- start Frank, deal with his growing pains, and have Baker back him up (at least he hustles his tail off and offers some resistance defensively). Forget about Jack and Sessions -- just dump both guys.

I agree which is why I'll consider a PG in the draft. Duval from duke should be in our range. He can't shoot a lick but he would bring a different element to this team. We need that change of pace guard behind Frank that can push the ball and make plays. We need to invest heavily in the pg position. Maybe bring back Jack as a 3rd guard but we need that guard who will create baskets.

Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
1/3/2018  11:28 PM
Knixkik wrote:
Finestrg wrote:Man, Jack was GOD AWFUL tonight against Washington. Wow...I mean brutal. It's to a point now where I wouldn't even want him around mentoring Frank if we can help it. The way he's playing, what the hell could he even teach Frank?? I mean it's painful to watch if you look carefully -- throwing passes to no one out of bounds, can read players' cuts and deliver the ball where a guy needs it FOR SHIT, can't finish on the break at all--even a good 5 steps ahead of a trailing defender (I'll take a blocked shot, but how on earth can he turn the ball over in a situation like that?!?), passes up open looks, no penetration at all, just gets ABUSED defensively.. Just terrible. I mean this dude was once a pretty good player I thought. Used to kill the Knicks. He's a shell now.

I agree which is why I'll consider a PG in the draft. Duval from duke should be in our range. He can't shoot a lick but he would bring a different element to this team. We need that change of pace guard behind Frank that can push the ball and make plays. We need to invest heavily in the pg position. Maybe bring back Jack as a 3rd guard but we need that guard who will create baskets.

Well, Frank is shooting a low percentage. If Duval cNt shoot, opposing guards will Fall back on our bigs and dare us to shoot. Not a good scenario. I’m thinking we win total 35-36 which may leave us top 10. We will do better than Duval and then co sided busting the Bank for the Brogden or the scoring 6-6” guard

Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
1/3/2018  11:29 PM
Paris907 wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Well, Frank is shooting a low percentage. If Duval cNt shoot, opposing guards will Fall back on our bigs and dare us to shoot. Not a good scenario. I’m thinking we win total 35-36 which may leave us top 10. We will do better than Duval and then co sided busting the Bank for the Brogden or the scoring 6-6” guard Tyreke Evans

Knixkik
USA
1/4/2018  7:21 AM
Paris907 wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Well, Frank is shooting a low percentage. If Duval cNt shoot, opposing guards will Fall back on our bigs and dare us to shoot. Not a good scenario. I’m thinking we win total 35-36 which may leave us top 10. We will do better than Duval and then co sided busting the Bank for the Brogden or the scoring 6-6” guard

Frank will become a good shooter though. I'm not concerned about that. It's all about confidence with him, learning when to shoot.

Knee Jerk Reactions Here Please

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy