[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

From watching Boise State and UNLV the other night
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/1/2018  3:49 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/1/2018  3:54 AM
I found a player by the name of Chandler Hutchinson I think can actually play the PG position at times in the NBA at 6-7---and also 1-2-3 combo

I watched as much as you can this year and while he is 21-22 he is every bit as impressive as many guys below 5 or 6
If he was 19 hed be a top 13 pick

Take a look--hes # 15 and looks like a lottery pick type physique /game--I mean if youre looking at him as a 6-7 point man. Its hard to find guards as long athketic with ball skills like this guy has. This is this years senior Kyle Kuzma I believe. He reminds me of S Pippen

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
Welpee
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6239

1/1/2018  12:31 PM
BRIGGS wrote:I found a player by the name of Chandler Hutchinson I think can actually play the PG position at times in the NBA at 6-7---and also 1-2-3 combo

I watched as much as you can this year and while he is 21-22 he is every bit as impressive as many guys below 5 or 6

Take a look--hes # 15 and looks like a lottery pick type physique /game--I mean if youre looking at him as a 6-7 point man. Its hard to find guards as long athketic with ball skills like this guy has. This is this years senior Kyle Kuzma I believe. He reminds me of S Pippen

How does he compare to Allen Crabbe?
BRIGGS
1/1/2018  4:32 PM
Welpee wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:I found a player by the name of Chandler Hutchinson I think can actually play the PG position at times in the NBA at 6-7---and also 1-2-3 combo

How does he compare to Allen Crabbe?

Allen Crabbe was in the NBA top 5 3 point shooting leaders the last two years avg double digits. Hes got a great frame like Allan Houston did--same size 6-6 215/220 with some athletic ability. Im not sure why Allen hasnt played a swell as he had in Portland so far but thats the life of a 3d player.

How does this player resemble--not really at all. This is a mobile ball handling 6-7 player who can play primary--but (and in this day and age important) can play somewhat positionless.

RIP Crushalot😞
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/1/2018  7:51 PM

"I FOUND A PLAYER...."
Did the video already exist?

BRIGGS
1/1/2018  7:56 PM
Nalod wrote:

"I FOUND A PLAYER...."
Did the video already exist?

Yes it did Nalod--it gets to show others potentially good draft picks down the line they can follow.

RIP Crushalot😞
From watching Boise State and UNLV the other night

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy