[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Dennis Smith Jr. wouldnt give the Knicks a physical... there you go, done deal
Author Thread
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

1/6/2018  1:57 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Cuban is now saying he would have drafted Frank if available. IDk, maybe he would have. Maybe this is so Frank doesn't have the incentive to have a breakout game against DSJ.

He did say that with the pretense on if the Knicks selected Smith.

The notion that Cuban used interest in Frank to trick the Knicks into drafting him has been one of the dumbest narratives I have heard over the years. Mavs did try to sell that after the draft somewhat. But BS should have been called by credible reporters rather then feeding into it. Knicks picked before Dallas. Why would the Knicks care what Dallas was thinking? Now if we picked after Dallas and traded up in front of them to select a player due to being scared they would take him. Then I could see it.

With players like Barea, Ferrell, Curry. It would makes sense for them to have interest in Frank to compliment all their undersized guards. Dallas has always been very open to international players.

Yeah people on Twitter were saying that, it made absolutely zero sense.
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
AUTOADVERT
Dennis Smith Jr. wouldnt give the Knicks a physical... there you go, done deal

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy