[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Merry Christmas!!!!!!
Author Thread
ScoreBot
12/25/2017  1:00 PM
Q2 2:20
NYK 42 PHI 41
AUTOADVERT
ScoreBot
12/25/2017  1:02 PM
Q2 2:05
NYK 43 PHI 43
ScoreBot
12/25/2017  1:04 PM
Q2 1:37
NYK 45 PHI 43
Cartman718
Posts: 26124
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

12/25/2017  1:05 PM
It's also on espn mobile and espn app for those who don't have cable
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
ScoreBot
12/25/2017  1:06 PM
Q2 44.2
NYK 46 PHI 47
Cartman718
Posts: 26124
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

12/25/2017  1:06 PM
KP so far making the right moves against the shorter defenders
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
ScoreBot
12/25/2017  1:08 PM
Q2 8.6
NYK 46 PHI 50
Gudris
Posts: 20859
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/12/2015
Member: #6213

12/25/2017  1:08 PM
3 blocks for KP
ScoreBot
12/25/2017  1:10 PM
Q2 
NYK 48 PHI 50
Cartman718
Posts: 26124
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

12/25/2017  1:13 PM
Man I can't wait for Tim Hardaway to get back. I am sure he would light em up against this team like Reddick is against us. He gives us that speed that we don't have. His outlet passes have been awesome, not just his finishes.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Posts: 26124
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

12/25/2017  1:14 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/25/2017  1:19 PM
Paul Pierce hating again and not understanding that Kanter is the guy in the middle, not Porzingis.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
knicks1248
Posts: 37529
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
12/25/2017  1:16 PM
Cartman718 wrote:KP so far making the right moves against the shorter defenders

why 1 rebound?

ES
Cartman718
Posts: 26124
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

12/25/2017  1:19 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/25/2017  1:20 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:KP so far making the right moves against the shorter defenders

why 1 rebound?

Because Embid is their only big in the middle who's shooting anything?
Because KP went out and shortly after 2 min mark left in the 1st and didn't come back until mid 2nd quarter?
Because Kanter is our guy in the middle responsible for rebounding against the big and they are bringing KP out on the perimeter.

Do you watch the games or do you just look up stat and post BS? Merry Christmas by the way.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
BigRedDog
Posts: 21894
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 1/23/2004
Member: #569
12/25/2017  1:19 PM
Baker another crappy 1st half. It actually is funny how bad he is finishing at the rim. No moves what so ever. Either he just chucks the ball up or gets blocked. SCRUB.
Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
meloshouldgo
Posts: 25197
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

12/25/2017  1:20 PM
Philly is Def going to be a good team for a long time if Simmons/Embiid stay healthy.
We will see a lot of each other over the years in the playoffs.

KP's lack of rebounds is disappointing especially when you see Embiid grabbing everything in sight

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
knicks1248
Posts: 37529
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
12/25/2017  1:20 PM
Cartman718 wrote:Paul Pierce hating again understanding that Kanter is the guy in the middle, not Porzingis.

why Is he hating, if that was melo with no assist and 1 rebound, there would be an entire thread bashing him. Dudes gotta put more effort in to rebound, no excuses when your 7 3"..

ES
Cartman718
Posts: 26124
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

12/25/2017  1:20 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Paul Pierce hating again understanding that Kanter is the guy in the middle, not Porzingis.

why Is he hating, if that was melo with no assist and 1 rebound, there would be an entire thread bashing him. Dudes gotta put more effort in to rebound, no excuses when your 7 3"..


read my previous post in response to you.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Posts: 26124
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

12/25/2017  1:22 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:Philly is Def going to be a good team for a long time if Simmons/Embiid stay healthy.
We will see a lot of each other over the years in the playoffs.

KP's lack of rebounds is disappointing especially when you see Embiid grabbing everything in sight

i don't understand what yall want from him...
1. He's being asked to defend on the perimeter
2. When in the paint, he blocked 3 shots (would you prefer 4 rebounds and 0 blocks?)
3. He's #1 in the NBA defending in the paint (a stat mentioned multiple times in this game for all you stat whores)

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
StarksEwing1
Posts: 30314
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

12/25/2017  1:23 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:KP so far making the right moves against the shorter defenders

why 1 rebound?

Because Embid is their only big in the middle who's shooting anything?
Because KP went out and shortly after 2 min mark left in the 1st and didn't come back until mid 2nd quarter?
Because Kanter is our guy in the middle responsible for rebounding against the big and they are bringing KP out on the perimeter.

Do you watch the games or do you just look up stat and post BS? Merry Christmas by the way.

he just likes being negative
ScoreBot
12/25/2017  1:24 PM
Q3 11:50
NYK 48 PHI 52
Merry Christmas!!!!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.