[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Where are the Beasley bashers?
Author Thread
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

12/18/2017  9:38 AM
He's a gunner.. I'm glad he's had his shot to gun... the question has always been about hwether or not he can add to a team when the first, second, third, eighth options are present.

That said, I am glad they cut Kuz over Beas because he's been a hell of an insurance policy

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

12/18/2017  10:05 AM
Was about the only poster saying nice things about Beasley and Baker lately.

Welcome to the party pal...

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
12/18/2017  10:31 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:He's a gunner.. I'm glad he's had his shot to gun... the question has always been about hwether or not he can add to a team when the first, second, third, eighth options are present.

That said, I am glad they cut Kuz over Beas because he's been a hell of an insurance policy

Honestly, i wasn't impressed with Kuz. He's not a difference maker.

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
12/18/2017  10:33 AM
And I've been pleasantly surprised that Beasley is making an impact.
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

12/18/2017  11:29 AM
Panos wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:He's a gunner.. I'm glad he's had his shot to gun... the question has always been about hwether or not he can add to a team when the first, second, third, eighth options are present.

Honestly, i wasn't impressed with Kuz. He's not a difference maker.

I thought he was going to be a keeper based on his Olympic play... that said, I can't disagree with you based on what he provided at the NBA level

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/18/2017  11:59 AM
The face of the franchise!
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
12/18/2017  1:55 PM
Ha! I def wanted him cut and never play just a few games ago. Can't believe my eyes tbh. Would be awesome if this is some kind of coming of age personal ascendance story.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/18/2017  2:02 PM
simrud wrote:Ha! I def wanted him cut and never play just a few games ago. Can't believe my eyes tbh. Would be awesome if this is some kind of coming of age personal ascendance story.

Amazing how a contract year can gain an athlete focus and discipline to change his diet, pass and play defense!
I hate to be cynical but......
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
12/18/2017  2:11 PM
Nalod wrote:
simrud wrote:Ha! I def wanted him cut and never play just a few games ago. Can't believe my eyes tbh. Would be awesome if this is some kind of coming of age personal ascendance story.

Amazing how a contract year can gain an athlete focus and discipline to change his diet, pass and play defense!
I hate to be cynical but......

The phrase "contract year" gets tossed around so much though. It could very well be the case, but this gets tossed around like every player is lazy and only motivated by money. Most of these guys want to be good, and enjoy the game, even when you take the big contract out of it. Obviously some do it only for the money. I would be interested to see some figures that back up this whole "contract year" concept. I don't think it's as obvious as many suggest.

blkexec
Member: #748
12/19/2017  8:17 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/19/2017  8:19 PM
Everybody steps up in their contract year.....And I read a stat that 80 percent or higher of the NBA or I believe sports period smokes weed.

The problem is weed doesn't work well with his game. I have the same problem. but I know others that have to smoke b4 every game.

I always been a beas and baker fan.....Beas always reminded me of melo....and bakers defensive hustle is why the knicks like him. But I knew he had more offensive potential based on college and g league. NBA body...

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
TripleThreat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3997

12/19/2017  11:13 PM

Michael Beasley is, for all intents and purposes, a gigantic bonehead.

His low BBIQ makes JaVale McGee look like Cormac McCarthy.

It is simply not politically correct anymore to call certain players, with certain and specific demographic profiles, essentially stupid. Michael Vick was a classic case of a true bonehead that no one could call a bonehead. Even when he was slaughtering animals, many sports journalists just decided it wasn't worth risking their careers and shaded the issue.

Some dudes, the light bulb is a little dim, and you can make it brighter with coaching and hard work
Some dudes, the light bulb is already bright. It's blinding.
And dudes like Beasley, the **** just never turns on. You are going to sit in the dark like an @sshole with your pecker in your hand.

I don't think anyone "hates" Beasley. They simply acknowledge that if there is a good decision to make on the floor, OR a bad one, or a truly stupid one, Beasley will choose the truly stupid one. But hey, at least he's consistent at that.

Where are the Beasley bashers?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy