[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Sing along..."Beat t/Nets, Beat t/Nets.....La la la la Beat t/Nets.....
Author Thread
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

12/15/2017  7:32 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:I would not be surprised if that was a meniscus tear-- a non contact pop
I would not be surprised by your post. Speaking the worst as opposed to hoping for the best
Yeah I want kp to have a knee injury
I hope to the basketball gods it's nothing but I've been watching sports for 45 years. Non contact knee injuries are usually very bad. I said meniscus as it would be a middle of the road. I hope it's just sore but he did not extend it-- if you understand?
Your hate for KP is well documented

Its not hate its logic, Guys his size don't last

What about Kareem?

(5)(5)
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

12/15/2017  7:44 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:I would not be surprised if that was a meniscus tear-- a non contact pop
I would not be surprised by your post. Speaking the worst as opposed to hoping for the best
I hope to the basketball gods it's nothing but I've been watching sports for 45 years. Non contact knee injuries are usually very bad. I said meniscus as it would be a middle of the road. I hope it's just sore but he did not extend it-- if you understand?

When KP adds more muscle to his frame, Im guessing he will be more durable. Porzingis came back this season in better shape, but there is still more work to do. He's still on the thin side.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/15/2017  9:50 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

what makes you think that his size is going to be constant? Are you the same size as you were when you were 22?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/15/2017  9:55 AM
“It’s more just being cautious,’’ Porzingis said. “I had a sharp pain there. I don’t have more information on what’s going on there. But it shouldn’t be — hopefully — it’s not too serious. [Friday] will be much clearer on what’s going on. I’m walking around. It shouldn’t be anything like that [an ACL tear]. I should have some bad pain right now but I’m not.’’

“It was one play — pass to the corner to Courtney for the 3,’’ Porzingis said. “The knee buckled a bit. I felt a little pain. I felt the pain and kept playing. But I didn’t feel comfortable jumping off the left leg. Hopefully it’s just a little thing that happens. On the film, I could see [after the pass] I did something with my face. But I kept playing so it shouldn’t be anything bad.’’

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/15/2017  9:56 AM
Wilt was a rail thin kid. He played well into his 30's.
Kareem was slight build, he was very durable.
Nalod bought 5 tickets in the lower bowl for Mondays game.
I hope he is ok. I hope he does not miss a game. I hope he plays Monday.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/15/2017  10:44 AM
really good win. Nets really play hard and had been defending very well. They are without some of their key guys also. Classic example of having to weather the other team's run and the Knicks did.

Jeff continues to pick good combos and rally the crew. Frank with another good game and some big shots to go with the defense. Really good to see Baker nail a 3 and play some effective ball. If Baker can give just a little bit of scoring he's a nice bench player. He's not a PG and really needs help there. Playing off the ball, crashing the boards, flying around... thats what he was signed for and he helped last night. Good stuff.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
12/15/2017  12:48 PM
Crabbe is really awful. Glad to have THjr in comparison.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/15/2017  8:52 PM
Watching the game right now. Jarrett Allen us a very good defensive player.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Game Thread: Sing along..."Beat t/Nets, Beat t/Nets.....La la la la Beat t/Nets.....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy