12/2/2017  7:51 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
12/2/2017  10:10 PM
LT seems like a really good dude. This roster is full of guys with a good disposition now. It’s a very welcome development.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/2/2017  10:13 PM
nixluva wrote:LT seems like a really good dude. This roster is full of guys with a good disposition now. It’s a very welcome development.
i agree. Maybe Lance is voted best teammate by his peers this year
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Clean
Member: #743
12/3/2017  7:38 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:LT seems like a really good dude. This roster is full of guys with a good disposition now. It’s a very welcome development.

I find it funny the whole team credited Melo with keeping the locker room together last year. This season after he was traded it seems like the locker room dynamic is better than it has been for at least 5 years.

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/3/2017  10:52 AM
Clean wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I find it funny the whole team credited Melo with keeping the locker room together last year. This season after he was traded it seems like the locker room dynamic is better than it has been for at least 5 years.

is that was he was credited for? Melo has a long history of being regarded as a great guy to be around. Thats all nice, but what the Knicks really needed was someone who would play hard on D and move the ball. People like to make the Melo stuff about other things when it shouldnt be. It should be about playing good basketball which is something Melo didnt do here for a couple years.

We seem to be in a very good place. The team is playing hard. The parts that Phil brought in are looking good and fulfilling their roles, and the parts of Phil's era we have purged (Melo, Triangle, triangle and tri-angle) are allowing the team to grow and this coaching staff to put their stamp on this team. Jeff is tough. He rips into dudes when the blow on defense. He's not afraid to let them have it when their effort isnt top notch. You can only do that when your vets like Lee and Lance are willing to lead by giving max effort, and are able to be criticized by the coach then go out and lead. We didnt have that last year. Lance's role is work his ass off and set that example. He will most certainly be replaced by a young player when the time comes, but he's an important part of the "cultural rebuild."

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Ira
Member: #91
12/3/2017  12:26 PM
My problems with Melo had nothing to do with his character. He's a good guy. But as a player, he held the ball to much and wasn't good defensively.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/3/2017  2:34 PM
Clean wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

i dont think that's because melo was not liked by his teammates off the floor

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

12/3/2017  4:02 PM
They're both what you could consider "glue guys". Trying to help the team any way they can. That might have something with it. Culture changing stuff, I like it.
TripleThreat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3997

12/3/2017  6:01 PM
Clean wrote:I find it funny the whole team credited Melo with keeping the locker room together last year.

Here's how the sports media creates a story.

"Do you think LBJ is a good team leader?"

You ask that to a rookie or a fringe guy trying to stay on the roster. What is he going to say? It's not like he's going to rock the boat even if he feels otherwise. Sure, sure, LBJ is awesome.

Story printed. Teammates love LBJ and think he's a great leader

Melo is repped by Leon Rose and Creative Artist Agency. In terms of sports representation, it's like being the only country on the planet with working nukes. CAA has most of the established sports media in their pocket. What is not covered by CAA is covered by Melo's Nike association.

Most of these athletes are young and not media saavy. They've been scared ****less by their agents and coaches and front office about how the media is basically going to try to use them and f**k them over. They'll either say what they are told or just agree on the most positive thing thrown at them.

There was a female goalie in one of the minor leagues for hockey a while back. She's great, she's awesome, if she can play, she will have a spot somewhere. They throw a softball, someone hits a softball. Can a woman ref in the NBA succeed? Sure, absolutely. I'm sure she's great. She's awesome. She's so hard working and a great example for young girls everywhere. Cue in "right thing to say to the media placeholder no#1" then No#2.

Thomas is an overpaid energy guy and grinder. He's a nice story for the G/D League as an example of a fringe guy making "it" in the NBA, but he's a bad contract and he's actually a very inefficient player. Thomas is like a chick without big tits in a room full of hot blondes with big tits. Compensation through "personality" As a raw fan of the game, I'm happy for the dude. Get paid, son. As a fan of the Knicks, he's a horrible contract and a sign that Phil Jackson was really out of his depth. No rational front office would have signed Thomas to that contract. The Knicks aren't exactly brimming at the tip for wing talent and Thomas is basically being shelved for the duration.

Phil Jackson did make a few nice draft picks. But otherwise, he totally f**ked this team up. This doesn't absolve Melo of being a selfish diva shotjacker with a douchebag attitude about team basketball.

Saying someone has a great personality is basically saying, "I wouldn't f**k you even if I was drunk"

Saying Melo is a great team mate is a backhanded compliment. It's really an insult. A compliment is "He works harder than everyone else to win. He's driven to win. He is consumed by this game. He's relentless. He's the first in the gym and the last to leave by hours. He'll do anything and sacrifice anything to win."

Melo wouldn't even raise his hands in the air to close out a shooter. Think about what a worthless POS you have to be to not even get your hands in the air. Kept the locker room together, my @ss.

Good for Lance Thomas. Like good for a chick with small titties and can't cook and is a muffin top who got, to everyone's surprise, an engagement ring. It happens sometimes.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/3/2017  6:56 PM
TripleThreat wrote:
Clean wrote:I find it funny the whole team credited Melo with keeping the locker room together last year.

You ask that to a rookie or a fringe guy trying to stay on the roster. What is he going to say? It's not like he's going to rock the boat even if he feels otherwise. Sure, sure, LBJ is awesome.

Melo is repped by Leon Rose and Creative Artist Agency. In terms of sports representation, it's like being the only country on the planet with working nukes. CAA has most of the established sports media in their pocket. What is not covered by CAA is covered by Melo's Nike association.

Most of these athletes are young and not media saavy. They've been scared ****less by their agents and coaches and front office about how the media is basically going to try to use them and f**k them over. They'll either say what they are told or just agree on the most positive thing thrown at them.

There was a female goalie in one of the minor leagues for hockey a while back. She's great, she's awesome, if she can play, she will have a spot somewhere. They throw a softball, someone hits a softball. Can a woman ref in the NBA succeed? Sure, absolutely. I'm sure she's great. She's awesome. She's so hard working and a great example for young girls everywhere. Cue in "right thing to say to the media placeholder no#1" then No#2.

Thomas is an overpaid energy guy and grinder. He's a nice story for the G/D League as an example of a fringe guy making "it" in the NBA, but he's a bad contract and he's actually a very inefficient player. Thomas is like a chick without big tits in a room full of hot blondes with big tits. Compensation through "personality" As a raw fan of the game, I'm happy for the dude. Get paid, son. As a fan of the Knicks, he's a horrible contract and a sign that Phil Jackson was really out of his depth. No rational front office would have signed Thomas to that contract. The Knicks aren't exactly brimming at the tip for wing talent and Thomas is basically being shelved for the duration.

Phil Jackson did make a few nice draft picks. But otherwise, he totally f**ked this team up. This doesn't absolve Melo of being a selfish diva shotjacker with a douchebag attitude about team basketball.

Saying someone has a great personality is basically saying, "I wouldn't f**k you even if I was drunk"

Saying Melo is a great team mate is a backhanded compliment. It's really an insult. A compliment is "He works harder than everyone else to win. He's driven to win. He is consumed by this game. He's relentless. He's the first in the gym and the last to leave by hours. He'll do anything and sacrifice anything to win."

Melo wouldn't even raise his hands in the air to close out a shooter. Think about what a worthless POS you have to be to not even get your hands in the air. Kept the locker room together, my @ss.

Good for Lance Thomas. Like good for a chick with small titties and can't cook and is a muffin top who got, to everyone's surprise, an engagement ring. It happens sometimes.

rant feels wrong without a blowjob reference

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

12/3/2017  7:02 PM
martin wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:

rant feels wrong without a blowjob reference

Or a picture of his titties......

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/3/2017  8:32 PM
TripleThreat wrote:

This nice runt ... that's why this sexual harassment accusations keep coming...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Kanter tweets Thomas is one of the best teammates he has ever had

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy