[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: The American middle class just got their goose cooked
Author Thread
nixluva
Posts: 55995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
12/18/2017  11:28 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/18/2017  11:42 PM

AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Posts: 55995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
12/19/2017  2:31 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/19/2017  5:23 PM
The Republicans are truly bought and owned by the Rich and Big Business!!! Corporations are already sitting on about 2 Trillion Dollars and are also currently in a period of prolonged RECORD Corporate Profits.
nixluva
Posts: 55995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
12/19/2017  5:23 PM
nixluva
Posts: 55995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
12/19/2017  5:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/19/2017  7:08 PM
Repubs are so craven that many of them know a Dem Wave is likely coming and doing this Tax Cut is a money grab on the way out!!! UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE
nixluva
Posts: 55995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
12/19/2017  9:39 PM
nixluva
Posts: 55995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
12/19/2017  10:07 PM
I said from day one that Trump’s voters were going to be played like fools.

nixluva
Posts: 55995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
12/19/2017  10:23 PM
nixluva
Posts: 55995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
12/19/2017  11:25 PM
izybx
Posts: 22364
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 10/16/2006
Member: #1178
USA
12/19/2017  11:28 PM
I should get back about 6-7k a year. Better than anything I got from the government the past 9 years
Beat the Evil Empire. BEAT MIAMI
nixluva
Posts: 55995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
12/20/2017  1:14 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/20/2017  1:21 AM

nixluva
Posts: 55995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
12/20/2017  1:24 AM
izybx wrote:I should get back about 6-7k a year. Better than anything I got from the government the past 9 years

That’s good for you but MOST people won’t benefit from this like you and they’re causing problems in other areas that will also negatively impact a LOT of people already struggling. This is not a good deal for the average American.

nixluva
Posts: 55995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
12/20/2017  9:56 AM
nixluva
Posts: 55995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
12/20/2017  11:08 AM
nixluva
Posts: 55995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
12/20/2017  5:14 PM
Now all of a sudden a coupe of big corporations are announcing employee bonuses or raises since the Tax Cut passed. Super cynical since they had the money to do this BEFORE the Tax Cut.
izybx
Posts: 22364
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 10/16/2006
Member: #1178
USA
12/20/2017  7:38 PM
nixluva wrote:
izybx wrote:I should get back about 6-7k a year. Better than anything I got from the government the past 9 years

That’s good for you but MOST people won’t benefit from this like you and they’re causing problems in other areas that will also negatively impact a LOT of people already struggling. This is not a good deal for the average American.

If you say so. But to my simple mind when I look at this cut it seems pretty hard to see how this is as bad as you say. like I said, my wife and I are both middle class earners and we see 6300 approx, so I'll take tangible benefits over ideological rhetoric any day

It's been amusing seeing my friends on Facebook try to avoid admitting they are also getting thousands of dollars back. Some logical gymnastics being conducted for sure

Beat the Evil Empire. BEAT MIAMI
nixluva
Posts: 55995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
12/21/2017  1:39 PM
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
izybx wrote:I should get back about 6-7k a year. Better than anything I got from the government the past 9 years

That’s good for you but MOST people won’t benefit from this like you and they’re causing problems in other areas that will also negatively impact a LOT of people already struggling. This is not a good deal for the average American.

If you say so. But to my simple mind when I look at this cut it seems pretty hard to see how this is as bad as you say. like I said, my wife and I are both middle class earners and we see 6300 approx, so I'll take tangible benefits over ideological rhetoric any day

It's been amusing seeing my friends on Facebook try to avoid admitting they are also getting thousands of dollars back. Some logical gymnastics being conducted for sure

This isn’t just about you and the few people who are winners from this Tax Cut! This is about priorities which are all out of whack. I can guarantee you the vast majority won’t be seeing 6-7k like you. There are more dominoes yet to fall with this Republican Administration. IMO they have F’d up priorities.

meloshouldgo
Posts: 24721
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

12/22/2017  1:12 AM
Meanwhile in the land of high taxes, people are happy! Shame on these idiots
The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
Knickoftime
Posts: 23207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/13/2011
Member: #3370

12/22/2017  3:02 PM
Hmmmmmm....

It's almost as if on December 22, 2017, who the President is or isn't matters.

nixluva
Posts: 55995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
12/23/2017  11:51 PM
nixluva
Posts: 55995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
12/26/2017  7:06 PM
OT: The American middle class just got their goose cooked

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.