[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Knicks visit "The most boring basketball team on the planet" at 8pm
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/25/2017  10:52 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/25/2017  10:54 PM
nixluva wrote:Harden was the difference in this game. Not being able to slow him down was the big problem.

I disagree....

Harden averages 30pts and 9 assists.... we're not stopping that. What lost the game is losing all the shooters every single time. If Harden scores 30 or even 40... that's what he usually does. We aren't going slow him down so why try? We needed to guard the perimeter and we failed. Then we didn't have our guys Kanter and KP helping KOQ inside. Harden scoring 50 pts doesn't hurt us as long as we are defending everyone else. We failed at that.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/25/2017  10:53 PM
martin wrote:
Panos wrote:Stupid question, why are the Knicks wearing white on the road?

I think the home team can choose jerseys

The NBA was letting everyone wear their alternate jerseys tonight.... you're gonna see different jerseys all night from every team

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

11/26/2017  12:00 AM
reality for this team is setting in, you cant play 80% of your games at the garden, get ready for the losses to pile up, will we lose enough to get the superstar SF that saves the franchise
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
11/26/2017  1:05 AM
Frankie another bad game. -27 worst on the Knicks. Really did nothing in this game.. Starting to look like less and less influence in any games.
Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
Gudris
Member: #6213

11/26/2017  2:37 AM
BigRedDog wrote:Frankie another bad game. -27 worst on the Knicks. Really did nothing in this game.. Starting to look like less and less influence in any games.

Rookie wall ?
smackeddog
Member: #883
11/26/2017  3:02 AM
Gudris wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:Frankie another bad game. -27 worst on the Knicks. Really did nothing in this game.. Starting to look like less and less influence in any games.

Rookie wall ?

Didn't they said he's been ill the past few games, or last week or something

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/26/2017  10:27 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:we really need to send willy to the d-league. he sucks more than any center in the league

Say what you want about KOQ, he sticks his chest out when he plays D, Willy plays jazzhands.

Not Even jazz hands.... He's straight up Spanish matador with the Olay! And the while 9 yards

he reminds me of the matador D that marbury, steve francis and jose calderon used to play. you drive at him and he'll just keep backing off and not block anything.

no one was expecting the knicks to win this with kanter and kp out, but at least show you want to be in the rotation. once noah is back from illness, why would any coach in their right mind play willy. how do you go from first team rookie to this ****?

Its weird that his defense looked better last season. He played against Pau Gasol, (his countryman) and defended him surprisingly well. Dont believe it was familiarity with Gasol's game. Willy was motivated. Doesn't play D that way now.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

11/26/2017  10:43 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:we really need to send willy to the d-league. he sucks more than any center in the league

Say what you want about KOQ, he sticks his chest out when he plays D, Willy plays jazzhands.

Not Even jazz hands.... He's straight up Spanish matador with the Olay! And the while 9 yards

he reminds me of the matador D that marbury, steve francis and jose calderon used to play. you drive at him and he'll just keep backing off and not block anything.

no one was expecting the knicks to win this with kanter and kp out, but at least show you want to be in the rotation. once noah is back from illness, why would any coach in their right mind play willy. how do you go from first team rookie to this ****?

Its weird that his defense looked better last season. He played against Pau Gasol, (his countryman) and defended him surprisingly well. Dont believe it was familiarity with Gasol's game. Willy was motivated. Doesn't play D that way now.

He still needs to stay motivated when he gets playing time. I can see why he is not, but as s professional those excuses are not acceptable.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Game Thread: Knicks visit "The most boring basketball team on the planet" at 8pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy