[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Knicks visit "The most boring basketball team on the planet" at 8pm
Author Thread
blkexec
Posts: 24231
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 9/3/2004
Member: #748
11/25/2017  9:07 PM
Nothing wrong with Moral Victories at this stage of the rebuild.

It's obvious we can hang with any NBA team....And that more than what I expected for this year.

Q: What is the difference between a Knicks fan and a baby? A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Posts: 33353
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/25/2017  9:07 PM
Dont care that they blew the lead. Knicks are leading at the half without KP and Kanter. This looks like a well coached team.
ScoreBot
11/25/2017  9:08 PM
Q2 
HOU 58 NYK 61
Panos
Posts: 26939
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/6/2004
Member: #520
11/25/2017  9:10 PM
blkexec wrote:Nothing wrong with Moral Victories at this stage of the rebuild.

It's obvious we can hang with any NBA team....And that more than what I expected for this year.

With two starters out

CrushAlot
Posts: 55717
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
11/25/2017  9:13 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Dont care that they blew the lead. Knicks are leading at the half without KP and Kanter. This looks like a well coached team.
i agree. Beasley has been awesome.
I think we know what we're doing..... Phil Jackson
nixluva
Posts: 55755
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
11/25/2017  9:17 PM
Panos wrote:
blkexec wrote:Nothing wrong with Moral Victories at this stage of the rebuild.

It's obvious we can hang with any NBA team....And that more than what I expected for this year.

With two starters out

Yeah this team is showing some real fight this year. Aside from last night most games they’ve played hard. This is so much more fun to watch than last year’s team!

GustavBahler
Posts: 33353
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/25/2017  9:21 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Dont care that they blew the lead. Knicks are leading at the half without KP and Kanter. This looks like a well coached team.
i agree. Beasley has been awesome.

When Beasley plays under control, he's dangerous.

ScoreBot
11/25/2017  9:22 PM
Q3 11:43
HOU 58 NYK 61
ScoreBot
11/25/2017  9:24 PM
Q3 10:01
HOU 63 NYK 63
GustavBahler
Posts: 33353
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/25/2017  9:25 PM
Stifling D by Lee
ScoreBot
11/25/2017  9:26 PM
Q3 9:19
HOU 66 NYK 63
NYKBocker
Posts: 35437
Alba Posts: 472
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
11/25/2017  9:26 PM
I hate Harden. Cocky bastard.
ScoreBot
11/25/2017  9:28 PM
Q3 9:03
HOU 66 NYK 63
EnySpree
Posts: 44251
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

11/25/2017  9:28 PM
What was the point of Lee shooting that shot heavily contested by cp3 with Beasley wide open?

Also they keep trying to defend the paint when these guys barely attempt shots in the paint.


Protect the ****ing 3pt line!!!!

You know why I'm here....
ScoreBot
11/25/2017  9:30 PM
Q3 8:05
HOU 71 NYK 63
GustavBahler
Posts: 33353
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/25/2017  9:30 PM
The Knicks we've seen too often in the past wouldn't have this much fight in them, shorthanded. Feels like the culture is changing.
ScoreBot
11/25/2017  9:32 PM
Q3 8:04
HOU 71 NYK 63
ScoreBot
11/25/2017  9:34 PM
Q3 6:15
HOU 77 NYK 67
GustavBahler
Posts: 33353
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/25/2017  9:34 PM
Time to spell Beasley.
ScoreBot
11/25/2017  9:36 PM
Q3 5:50
HOU 78 NYK 67
Game Thread: Knicks visit "The most boring basketball team on the planet" at 8pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.