[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Manute Bol may have been in his 40s when he played in the NBA (Kevin Mackey)
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/22/2017  2:33 PM
http://www.zagsblog.com/2017/11/21/former-cleveland-state-coach-kevin-mackey-says-made-manute-bols-birthdate-bol-40s-played-nba/
“[Bol] had no idea of his age and the kid who came over with him didn’t know how old he was,” Mackey said. “No one knew how old he was.
“The immigration people were in the office [at Cleveland State] and they thought it was great. They loved it. And they were big fans of Cleveland State, they used to come to all our games. They wanted to cover themselves because Manute was starting to get so much publicity. His picture was in the paper. He was on the 6 o’clock news because he was a such a different looking guy than everyone else. At that time, no one had ever seen anything like it.”
So at that point, Mackey worked with the local immigration office to come up with a birthday for Bol, Oct. 16, 1962
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
11/22/2017  2:43 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/22/2017  2:44 PM
CrushAlot wrote:[urlhttp://www.zagsblog.com/2017/11/21/former-cleveland-state-coach-kevin-mackey-says-made-manute-bols-birthdate-bol-40s-played-nba/][/url]
“[Bol] had no idea of his age and the kid who came over with him didn’t know how old he was,” Mackey said. “No one knew how old he was.
“The immigration people were in the office [at Cleveland State] and they thought it was great. They loved it. And they were big fans of Cleveland State, they used to come to all our games. They wanted to cover themselves because Manute was starting to get so much publicity. His picture was in the paper. He was on the 6 o’clock news because he was a such a different looking guy than everyone else. At that time, no one had ever seen anything like it.”
So at that point, Mackey worked with the local immigration office to come up with a birthday for Bol, Oct. 16, 1962

The thing connecting this with the Knicks is "Ball".
Knicks also use it to play... in NY minute...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/22/2017  4:33 PM
A friend of mine played at Bridgeport with Bol. I have followed him since he first came to the States.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
KEEPCAMBYNY
Member: #86
USA
11/23/2017  10:25 PM
I wouldnt mind if his son Bol Bol became a Knick in the future. We could use another 7'3 guy that can shoot threes.
I bleed orange and blue for life.
Manute Bol may have been in his 40s when he played in the NBA (Kevin Mackey)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy