[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I like this
Author Thread
nychamp
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2556

11/21/2017  9:30 PM
“I just recall standing there and when I noticed it was Oak, I literally walked to half-court. It was my teammate,” Rivers recalled. “I was literally thinking [of interceding].

“Thank God I didn’t, but it was my teammate. It was surreal, and when I went back to the bench, I couldn’t get my focus back for a while. Clearly, Oak was the only thing I was thinking about.”

- Doc Rivers, talking about witnessing the debacle that happened the last time the Clippers visited MSG and pudgy blooze guitar guy got his feelings hurt.

I actually believe him here, knowing the wars that these guys went through together. I remember watching that disgrace in the Garden when they hauled Oakley out. I was hot, and I'm just a guy who watched the games. For the record, **** you Dolan, for this and so many other things.

The rest of the article is the typical garbage, hey coach-of-other-team, tell us why these Knicks are better this year, blow some smoke pleeze, tell us how great our Knicks are, blah, blah. And all of that may be true. But it's this kind of camaraderie and fight that endeared me to the Knicks in the 90s, and what I hope develops now.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/21/doc-rivers-analyzes-whats-changed-for-knicks-beast-and-spirit/

AUTOADVERT
KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

11/21/2017  10:13 PM
Kinda like Kanter standing up to Lebron maybe? Smoke up the butt or not, it's one of a number of reasons I do like this team. Been a while since we had even a smidgen of that mentality.
I like this

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy