[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

UK fans sh💩 list
Author Thread
Bonn1997
Posts: 58315
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 2/2/2004
Member: #581
USA
11/14/2017  7:30 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:I would add Dolan, Isiah Thomas and Melo in that order

Yeah they did much more harm than the people on others' lists
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Posts: 55242
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
11/14/2017  7:34 PM
EnySpree wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1922590684421001&id=122412554438832

Fuck the Cavs

That was awesome
I think we know what we're doing..... Phil Jackson
TPercy
Posts: 24619
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/5/2014
Member: #5748

11/14/2017  8:21 PM
I hate Lebron after he called himself the King of New York. That kind of disrespect isn't called for.

I would love for us to meet Cleveland in playoffs where KP wins it for us in Clevland and then calls himself king.

The Future is Bright!
PresIke
Posts: 26961
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/26/2001
Member: #33
USA
11/14/2017  8:28 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/14/2017  8:32 PM
I think Lebron was mostly using this as a reason to motivate his team who has been struggling with it, like Alan Hahn or Wally said after the game, and also take a shot at Phil.

He's not that dumb, and is trying to get the Cavs going as they are struggling, and worth noting as he said, he has beef with Phil, who tried to call him out last season or whenever it was about his "entourage" or whatever it was, plus going after Melo who is surely his friend.

It wasn't about the Knicks, it was about Phil.

We're just...sorry...a bit desperate for drama having had none for years, so we made this into a big deal and it may have helped us as a team, so in the end, he actually helped us grow as a team and showed he can motivate us better than Phil ever could!

So, sorry, I still ain't on the Lebron hate bandwagon, as I have not been for years since "the decision" as he's been my fav NBA player for the past decade, quite easily.

Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
EnySpree
Posts: 43899
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

11/14/2017  8:47 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/14/2017  8:49 PM
PresIke wrote:I think Lebron was mostly using this as a reason to motivate his team who has been struggling with it, like Alan Hahn or Wally said after the game, and also take a shot at Phil.

He's not that dumb, and is trying to get the Cavs going as they are struggling, and worth noting as he said, he has beef with Phil, who tried to call him out last season or whenever it was about his "entourage" or whatever it was, plus going after Melo who is surely his friend.

It wasn't about the Knicks, it was about Phil.

We're just...sorry...a bit desperate for drama having had none for years, so we made this into a big deal and it may have helped us as a team, so in the end, he actually helped us grow as a team and showed he can motivate us better than Phil ever could!

So, sorry, I still ain't on the Lebron hate bandwagon, as I have not been for years since "the decision" as he's been my fav NBA player for the past decade, quite easily.

I'll give it to LeBron. He does good for the community and is great for the nba...

But who cares about Phil. You want to attack Phil? Call him buy name and you don't drag the Knicks into it. Phil isn't in the league anymore.

He posted a pic with him center court saying he's the king of ny? Thats major league disrespect... we didn't do that to him when we bust his ass early this season. He's a corny mother****er and has disrespected us for the last time. I'm not getting into that he was trying motivate his team.... you boot gonna do it at the expense of us. He's not no king of NY. I'm not letting him of the hook for that. You not gonna combs into my house and claim it for yourself.

It's not about trying to find drama. He started it. We respected him when we beat him earlier. He's gotta be the one to drag this. Fuck that man. Gotta have pride. Sucker free.

You know why I'm here....
meloshouldgo
Posts: 23947
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

11/14/2017  10:27 PM
I agree with eny. I am starting to think he is dumb as rocks and he just went out of his way to insult a stadium full of basketball fans who happen to care about the team he was dissing. That is not a sign of smarts or motivational thinking - that's just STOOPID
The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
EnySpree
Posts: 43899
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

11/14/2017  10:49 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:I agree with eny. I am starting to think he is dumb as rocks and he just went out of his way to insult a stadium full of basketball fans who happen to care about the team he was dissing. That is not a sign of smarts or motivational thinking - that's just STOOPID

Thing about it man people idol worship LeBron. Nobody has pride. Nobody wants to talk against the guy on top. I call this the **** boy era. LeBron is the king of the **** boys

You know why I'm here....
Zebo13
Posts: 20184
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/31/2017
Member: #6434
USA
11/14/2017  11:50 PM
VCoug wrote:
Chandler wrote:
EnySpree wrote:I think we need to plaster who we hate or not f'ing with anymore as fans if the Knicks. Teams, players, commentators, celebs, who and whatever.... keep it relevant to the current team

Sh💩 List:

Lebron
Mike Breen
Peter Vescey
Marc Berman
Frank isola
The Lawrence Family
Houston Rockets

agree re Lebron -- guy is so insecure it's crazy. Seriously, in 2017 who calls themselves The King, and refers to their "talents". #striveforhumility-dingdong

What's up with Breen? I didn't get the memo about why to dislike him.

Reggie Miller needs to be added. Add Pat the Rat

Certain posters think he should call games like Tommy Heinsohn in Boston or Clyde Drexler in Portland.

Is Heinsohn that guy that sounds like Peter Griffin? Drives me completely nuts when I hear him. Makes me start yelling and scaring my family.

Zebo13
Posts: 20184
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/31/2017
Member: #6434
USA
11/14/2017  11:54 PM
Yeah, Lebron is a fool. He tries to sound intelligent but has major foibles in every sentence he fails. “People wanna get their pants in bunches”.
EnySpree
Posts: 43899
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

11/15/2017  7:13 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/15/2017  8:49 AM
Zebo13 wrote:Yeah, Lebron is a fool. He tries to sound intelligent but has major foibles in every sentence he fails. “People wanna get their pants in bunches”.

I don't want to get into dissing his intelligence. The guy is brilliant. He's playing chess..... but I can't let him get away with disrespecting us all the time. The internet loves it. At the same time we blew his team out at home this year. People have disregarded that fact but love to get on the tickle train to disrespect us. Fuck boys

You know why I'm here....
Uptown
Posts: 26283
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 4/1/2008
Member: #1883

11/15/2017  7:48 AM
The Celtics
The nyets
Cartman718
Posts: 24762
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

11/15/2017  9:57 AM
TPercy wrote:I hate Lebron after he called himself the King of New York. That kind of disrespect isn't called for.

I would love for us to meet Cleveland in playoffs where KP wins it for us in Clevland and then calls himself king.

He just has to do it the next time he wins in Cleveland. No need to wait for NY.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Zebo13
Posts: 20184
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/31/2017
Member: #6434
USA
11/15/2017  12:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/15/2017  12:58 PM
EnySpree wrote:
Zebo13 wrote:Yeah, Lebron is a fool. He tries to sound intelligent but has major foibles in every sentence he fails. “People wanna get their pants in bunches”.

I don't want to get into dissing his intelligence. The guy is brilliant. He's playing chess..... but I can't let him get away with disrespecting us all the time. The internet loves it. At the same time we blew his team out at home this year. People have disregarded that fact but love to get on the tickle train to disrespect us. Fuck boys

Brilliant? Not even average. Maybe on the basketball court. Kobe is brilliant. Speaks like 5 languages and doesn’t embarrass himself every time he talks. Lebron trying to explain that he wasn’t trying to knock Frank with his DSJ comment, he looked like an 8th grader trying to lie his way out of trouble. He was visually showing all the psychological tells of an insecure liar. It’s pretty obvious Lebron has serious issues deep down. Why do you think he always tries to bully people half his size?

EnySpree
Posts: 43899
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

11/15/2017  3:03 PM
Zebo13 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Zebo13 wrote:Yeah, Lebron is a fool. He tries to sound intelligent but has major foibles in every sentence he fails. “People wanna get their pants in bunches”.

I don't want to get into dissing his intelligence. The guy is brilliant. He's playing chess..... but I can't let him get away with disrespecting us all the time. The internet loves it. At the same time we blew his team out at home this year. People have disregarded that fact but love to get on the tickle train to disrespect us. Fuck boys

Brilliant? Not even average. Maybe on the basketball court. Kobe is brilliant. Speaks like 5 languages and doesn’t embarrass himself every time he talks. Lebron trying to explain that he wasn’t trying to knock Frank with his DSJ comment, he looked like an 8th grader trying to lie his way out of trouble. He was visually showing all the psychological tells of an insecure liar. It’s pretty obvious Lebron has serious issues deep down. Why do you think he always tries to bully people half his size?

I rather just call him a **** boy. Covers all bases

You know why I'm here....
Nalod
Posts: 54072
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
11/15/2017  4:26 PM
Lebron lost the battle but wins the war. When he asserted himself in the game it was over. He dominated KP frank wilted. we lost the game.
Its ok, its part of developing a young core.
and its going to happen again for a while. No shortcuts to greatness.
Lebron is carrying that team for now. He is doing the mindphucking phil used to do for Jordan. Has to play defense that Pippen used to do for Jordan.
Don't have to like him, but the respect is on the court.
Anger sells, don't buy!
Cartman718
Posts: 24762
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

11/15/2017  5:10 PM
Nalod wrote:Lebron lost the battle but wins the war. When he asserted himself in the game it was over. He dominated KP frank wilted. we lost the game.
Its ok, its part of developing a young core.
and its going to happen again for a while. No shortcuts to greatness.
Lebron is carrying that team for now. He is doing the mindphucking phil used to do for Jordan. Has to play defense that Pippen used to do for Jordan.
Don't have to like him, but the respect is on the court.

lets be clear, they got hot at the right time. they were shooting terrible from outside and then suddenly all shots are going in? that's not lebron or his teammates rallying around him. that's just plain luck.
korver coming off screens and knocking down two 3s, Frye shooting one and Lebron shooting one...all of that happened in a span of 2-3 mins. Speaking of wilting, where was this Cavs shooting against GSW last year?

Lebron instagramming a pic of King of NY and everything else he said...to a team that is still in it's infancy in terms of gelling, that's not a power move...that's a bitch move. I'd like to see him do that against Rockets or GSW logos.

In fact, I'd like to see him do that when this Knicks team has completely gelled and not taking off any plays.
The fact that this bravado is being shown by the best player of a 7-7 team...it's just that...bravado.

We all know Lebron is no longer the best player in the NBA, because when it matters...he's no longer making his team better. Why would they be 7-7 otherwise? Remember those days when he took a bunch of nobodies to the NBA finals? Those days are gone. Lebron is old, his days are numbered. He already looks like he's 45. I don't think his body can take what is being required of him for 82 games.

Mind****ing, asserting himself,...uh yeah ok. Lets see him do that against the top teams in the league. No one is saying the Knicks are there and him going out of his way to troll the Knicks just goes to show his envy of what we have, a core that is only going to get better.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
CrushAlot
Posts: 55242
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
11/15/2017  5:30 PM
Nalod wrote:Lebron lost the battle but wins the war. When he asserted himself in the game it was over. He dominated KP frank wilted. we lost the game.
Its ok, its part of developing a young core.
and its going to happen again for a while. No shortcuts to greatness.
Lebron is carrying that team for now. He is doing the mindphucking phil used to do for Jordan. Has to play defense that Pippen used to do for Jordan.
Don't have to like him, but the respect is on the court.
He was already on the list for me but this just seals the deal. Really tired of the suggestion of guys mindphucking. Lebron is a supreme talent. Phil had supreme talent. He could be an @ss and it didn't mater. Being an @ss without supreme talent didn't work out to well for Phil. Also, Lebron came to Rochester in his first or second game to play an exhibition. He dressed but sat on the bench. At one point he got up like he was going to play and the entire War Memorial went nuts because most people there were there to see him. He then punked the crowd and sat back down. I never forgot that. It was bad enough that he didn't play but to pretend he was going inot the game was a huge punk move. Because I live upstate I used to go to a lot of exhibition games. Got to see MJ hit a half court shot at the buzzer for the end of the first half. he didn't play another minute but when he was on the court he put on a great show.
I think we know what we're doing..... Phil Jackson
Sangfroid
Posts: 23625
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/7/2009
Member: #2784

11/16/2017  12:34 AM
EnySpree wrote:
Chandler wrote:
EnySpree wrote:I think we need to plaster who we hate or not f'ing with anymore as fans if the Knicks. Teams, players, commentators, celebs, who and whatever.... keep it relevant to the current team

Sh💩 List:

Lebron
Mike Breen
Peter Vescey
Marc Berman
Frank isola
The Lawrence Family
Houston Rockets

agree re Lebron -- guy is so insecure it's crazy. Seriously, in 2017 who calls themselves The King, and refers to their "talents". #striveforhumility-dingdong

What's up with Breen? I didn't get the memo about why to dislike him.

Reggie Miller needs to be added. Add Pat the Rat

Breen hates the Knicks. He's more excited to call games for other teams. I enjoy him when he isn't calling a Knicks game. He's a drag at home.... he's always surprised the knicks ate wining and when they are losing the lead he sounds like a forum poster. He spends most of his time taking abbot how great the other teams players are while we're playing a hard game. Like we have no chance. Sick of his ass actually. His "Bang" is still the **** though... he's just been a drag otherwise

And another thing about Breen. I can't stand how he drones on and on when a Knick gets a technical foul. Something had to happen to force the player to protest so hardly. Breen just drags on about how the player is hurting the team and how thoughtless that player was. Makes my skin crawl

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
Cartman718
Posts: 24762
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

11/16/2017  10:03 AM
I enjoyed Gus Johnson's enthusiasm a lot more.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
NYKBocker
Posts: 35368
Alba Posts: 472
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
11/16/2017  10:35 AM
Hmmm...I like Breen.
UK fans sh💩 list

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.