[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Our Only Losses...
Author Thread
Zebo13
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6434
USA
11/13/2017  12:07 PM
Other than the Thunder road opener, were against division leaders. We easily could have beaten Detroit and Orlando w/out KP. Definitely shows we’re where we want to be and only seem to be getting better. KP’s elbow is likely just bone spurs that cause pain he’s got to play through until he can have the very minor surgery to treat. He may need to take a game off now and then on back to backs and I’m ok with that. His defense seemed ramped up vs Sac after getting a few days off in a row. All in all I couldn’t be happier with how we’re playing and our trajectory. Our young squad is only getting better individually and collectively each game.

It will be interesting to see where Noah plays into all this but he is a great team player so I think it shouldn’t have a negative effect. Our best big man individual defender who also plays great team D, a more than willing passer who fights for boards on both ends. What’s not to like?! Also it may be a case similar to Courtney Lee last year, where a good defender looks bad on a team that is playing very poor collective D.

AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/13/2017  12:13 PM
Ive been more impressed with the defense this season than the offense. I believed there was more than an outside chance that team D was a lost cause. This is what makes us look like a playoff team.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
11/13/2017  12:28 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Ive been more impressed with the defense this season than the offense. I believed there was more than an outside chance that team D was a lost cause. This is what makes us look like a playoff team.

I agree and it starts in the perimeter. Our perimeter defenders are no longer doing a great imitation of a turnstile. Frank, CLee, Dotson are excellent defenders. Dougie is a willing defender so is THJr. They know that KP has their back and it is showing.

Our Only Losses...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy