[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

If I didnt like this team enough already... some gushing comments as players respond to Lebron's comments about Frank/DSjr
Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
11/12/2017  4:43 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/knicks-fire-back-lebron-praise-rookie-frank-ntilikina-article-1.3628005

Enes Kanter wrote:This is my rookie. This is my team. This is my organization. I cannot just let him disrespect him like that,” Enes Kanter said Sunday afternoon after practice in Westchester. “I think Frank’s doing an unbelievable job. Every day, he’s just working really hard to become a really good one. I just think it’s going to be a process. He’s doing an unbelievable job on the court, off the court, taking care of his body.”

“But I don’t care who (it is), I just cannot let anyone disrespect my family like that,” Kanter continued. “Because when I play for an organization, I see my teammates and that organization like a family. And I don’t care. It doesn’t matter if it’s LeBron or whoever it is, I cannot just let him disrespect him like that because the coaches, the GMs, the president, this organization knows what they’re doing. So that’s why I was kind of pissed that he said that, because, I mean, come on, man. That’s a rookie. You cannot just say anything like that about him.

Kristaps Porzingis wrote:“I don’t know why he made those comments,” said Porzingis, who is third in the NBA in scoring at 30.4 points per game. “But all I can say is we love Frank. We’re happy with him. He’s doing a great job. He’s playing great and he’s doing what he’s supposed to. I would not change Frank for anybody. Simple.”

Frank Ntilikina wrote:In life, people can think whatever they want,” Ntilikina said. “However, it's not gonna affect us and me. So whatever is said, whatever people think, me and the team are just being focused on what we're doing every day to improve and just to make us better.”

Jeff Horncek wrote:“He’s not afraid of competition. He’s not afraid of the big moment. He’s just a player. He knows how to play the game, and he enjoys it. He’s 19 years old. He’s going to get better and better as the years go on. But we love what he does.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
teamsport72
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6172

11/12/2017  4:47 PM
Love it. Lebron has no clue on winning, just Nike to prop his ass :-)
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
11/12/2017  5:10 PM
Tomorrow's game should be playoff intensity. Lebron disses Frank. The cave need a win. We are trying to prove we are for real. The game is at msg. It should be a war.
Trust the Process
Juliano
Member: #7589

11/13/2017  5:38 AM
You need guys like Kanter and O'quinn in every team. They may have flaws but they really seem like team guys. Camaraderie,chemistry between players, team spirit cannot be overestimated. Whatever sports you've been playing, at whichever level, the best memories you hold are when you had that special group of people around whom you felt good.
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

11/13/2017  8:04 AM
Yeah i really like that the guys came together for the rookie. Truthfully i expected the knicks to win even before his childish comment
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
11/13/2017  8:17 AM
TheGame wrote:Tomorrow's game should be playoff intensity. Lebron disses Frank. The cave need a win. We are trying to prove we are for real. The game is at msg. It should be a war.
I really hope so. Garden will be crazy pumped. We need a win also. Knicks need to keep up the good play at home and log some wins before we go on these brutal road trips.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/13/2017  8:31 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/13/2017  8:34 AM
Knicks fans everywhere would rejoice if Frank picked this game to notch his first dunk, even if LeBron isnt defending. Embarrassing the Cavs would be nice too.

Glad to see his teammates rally round him. I hope Frank rewards their loyalty with some smart, but aggressive play tonite.

If I didnt like this team enough already... some gushing comments as players respond to Lebron's comments about Frank/DSjr

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy