[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

We should be friendly with Lebron when he comes in.
Author Thread
GoNyGoNyGo
Posts: 22950
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/29/2003
Member: #411
USA
11/13/2017  2:27 PM
It's time to give Lebron a NY welcome.

It's time to show him that NY basketball is back and this team is tired of his crap. As great a player that he is, he is also that big of a jerk.

I would love to see KOQ and Noah sandwich him tonight and then stand over him.

I expect NY to play a big game tonight. LBJ can go screw himself.

Yet another mistake by Dolan. When will it end?
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Posts: 47695
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/19/2002
Member: #298
USA
11/13/2017  2:32 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:It's time to give Lebron a NY welcome.

It's time to show him that NY basketball is back and this team is tired of his crap. As great a player that he is, he is also that big of a jerk.

I would love to see KOQ and Noah sandwich him tonight and then stand over him.

I expect NY to play a big game tonight. LBJ can go screw himself.

Me too. I think this game could say a lot about this team
fishmike - Making UltimateKnicks great again
Chandler
Posts: 22313
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

11/13/2017  3:56 PM
prediction: Lebron will make a point before or after the game of seeking out Frank and in some private way apologizing to him. I hate Lebron (respect him as a player; though I also think he cheats heavily with PEDs particularly HGH and maybe artificial insulin). But I don't think he was trying to throw shade at Frank. We just have to forgive him because he's a dumb dumb and as such says dumb things sometimes.

I also think he will be bringing his A game tonight

hope we kick his ass tonight

DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
StarksEwing1
Posts: 29895
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

11/13/2017  4:08 PM
Chandler wrote:prediction: Lebron will make a point before or after the game of seeking out Frank and in some private way apologizing to him. I hate Lebron (respect him as a player; though I also think he cheats heavily with PEDs particularly HGH and maybe artificial insulin). But I don't think he was trying to throw shade at Frank. We just have to forgive him because he's a dumb dumb and as such says dumb things sometimes.

I also think he will be bringing his A game tonight

hope we kick his ass tonight

i dont think he purposely meant to insult frank but he still did. He could have easily praised DSJ without mentioning the the knicks. He obviously isnt the brightest person in the world and has made arrogant comments in the past
WP76
Posts: 21180
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/8/2013
Member: #4508

11/13/2017  7:30 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Chandler wrote:prediction: Lebron will make a point before or after the game of seeking out Frank and in some private way apologizing to him. I hate Lebron (respect him as a player; though I also think he cheats heavily with PEDs particularly HGH and maybe artificial insulin). But I don't think he was trying to throw shade at Frank. We just have to forgive him because he's a dumb dumb and as such says dumb things sometimes.

I also think he will be bringing his A game tonight

hope we kick his ass tonight

i dont think he purposely meant to insult frank but he still did. He could have easily praised DSJ without mentioning the the knicks. He obviously isnt the brightest person in the world and has made arrogant comments in the past

Agree completely. He could've praised one person without taking a shot at two others. Bottom line is that LeBron is a semi-literate, thin-skinned b--ch.

GustavBahler
Posts: 32931
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/13/2017  7:41 PM
You were right about LeBron Welpee. Was a lot pettier than I thought he would be.
BRIGGS
Posts: 49442
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
11/13/2017  8:07 PM
Oh sht throw this thread out the window lol
StarksEwing1
Posts: 29895
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

11/13/2017  8:47 PM
GustavBahler wrote:You were right about LeBron Welpee. Was a lot pettier than I thought he would be.
truthfully I was hoping you were right about him trying to motivate frank. Unfortunately he has shown his true colors again
BigRedDog
Posts: 21656
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 1/23/2004
Member: #569
11/13/2017  8:54 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Oh sht throw this thread out the window lol

Very funny!

Nalod
Posts: 54072
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
11/13/2017  9:14 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Oh sht throw this thread out the window lol

You own it.

Anger sells, don't buy!
Moonangie
Posts: 24335
Alba Posts: 5
Joined: 7/9/2009
Member: #2788

11/14/2017  9:04 AM
Welpee wrote:We kissed his butt before and it didn't work. Why would we even think of doing it now? Lebron already knows what he wants to do. No amount of bending over is going to influence his future plans.

Exactly. Been there, done that. Fuck the crybaby. We're moving on to the next big thing (i.e., building a team the ole fashioned way).

We should be friendly with Lebron when he comes in.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.