Perry: 5pm Sunday... trade or roster move, it's going down
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/11/2017  6:20 PM
Noah will be back....

What you think or want us to do?

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
11/11/2017  7:11 PM
Would like to see us pull of a KOQ & Kuz for Crowder deal.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/11/2017  7:32 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:Would like to see us pull of a KOQ & Kuz for Crowder deal.
Is there a rumor of that or is it a wish? I think that would be a great trade for the Knicks.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
11/11/2017  8:25 PM
I would not be so quick to trade Kyle O'Quinn. We don't have anyone else on the team that brings his shotblockong other than KP, and Kyle is playing great ball right now. I like crowder but he is not the offensive sf we need. I would rather see the knicks just waive sessions or kUz or get a second round pick for them.
Trust the Process
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/11/2017  9:13 PM
TheGame wrote:I would not be so quick to trade Kyle O'Quinn. We don't have anyone else on the team that brings his shotblockong other than KP, and Kyle is playing great ball right now. I like crowder but he is not the offensive sf we need. I would rather see the knicks just waive sessions or kUz or get a second round pick for them.

Uh.... Noah?

Still I feel you. I still want to move Willy. Willy, Kuz and sessions for a young piece.

I love KOQ... it's deeper than what he does in the court. I believe the guy is a real glue guy now off the bench and while he's on the bench. He's having alot of fun and it's contagious. Gotta be careful what we wish for when it comes to chemistry and this team.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

11/11/2017  9:24 PM
EnySpree wrote:
TheGame wrote:I would not be so quick to trade Kyle O'Quinn. We don't have anyone else on the team that brings his shotblockong other than KP, and Kyle is playing great ball right now. I like crowder but he is not the offensive sf we need. I would rather see the knicks just waive sessions or kUz or get a second round pick for them.

Uh.... Noah?

Still I feel you. I still want to move Willy. Willy, Kuz and sessions for a young piece.

I love KOQ... it's deeper than what he does in the court. I believe the guy is a real glue guy now off the bench and while he's on the bench. He's having alot of fun and it's contagious. Gotta be careful what we wish for when it comes to chemistry and this team.

I love KOQ too but it makes more sense to trade him while his value is high. We know he will opt out and someone will give him a bigger contract anyway. Perry is not gonna give Willy away unless its a bigtime return
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
11/11/2017  10:08 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Uh.... Noah?

I love KOQ too but it makes more sense to trade him while his value is high. We know he will opt out and someone will give him a bigger contract anyway. Perry is not gonna give Willy away unless its a bigtime return

That is the big issue Perry and Mills are going to determine. The question is how good is this team really. Is it a 45 win team, a 50 win team, or a 55 win team? They have to decide what they want to do with Kanter and KOQ. KOQ is definitely getting a raise, but if they could resign him for around $12 mill we might be better off resigning him. That may not be feasible with Noah and a lot will depend on how Noah looks. I hear you about trading KOQ due to difficulties resigning him. We should be able to get a pick in the 14-24 range for him. Perry and Mills have some hard decisions ahead.

Trust the Process
StarksEwing1

11/11/2017  10:10 PM
TheGame wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Uh.... Noah?

That is the big issue Perry and Mills are going to determine. The question is how good is this team really. Is it a 45 win team, a 50 win team, or a 55 win team? They have to decide what they want to do with Kanter and KOQ. KOQ is definitely getting a raise, but if they could resign him for around $12 mill we might be better off resigning him. That may not be feasible with Noah and a lot will depend on how Noah looks. I hear you about trading KOQ due to difficulties resigning him. We should be able to get a pick in the 14-24 range for him. Perry and Mills have some hard decisions ahead.

We need to be careful about KOQ when it comes to resigning him. Ive always been a fan of his but he is having a career year so far. We have seen many players have career yaers then sign a big contract then dont replicate what they did. We have no choice about Noah. Hey id love to be able to get rid of Noah and keep BOTH KOQ and Willy
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/11/2017  10:35 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
TheGame wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Uh.... Noah?

We need to be careful about KOQ when it comes to resigning him. Ive always been a fan of his but he is having a career year so far. We have seen many players have career yaers then sign a big contract then dont replicate what they did. We have no choice about Noah. Hey id love to be able to get rid of Noah and keep BOTH KOQ and Willy

With KOQ i'm not worried about him falling off if we resign him. I just think it's tough to figure out the Cap structure if they pay him what he's worth. Just seems like bad timing for KOQ and this team. Frank and KP are 19 and 22! That's pretty much the Timeline we're dealing with. Gotta keep this Cap in check and go with younger, cheaper talent.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

11/11/2017  10:36 PM
Cut sessions
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
StarksEwing1

11/11/2017  10:39 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
TheGame wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Uh.... Noah?

With KOQ i'm not worried about him falling off if we resign him. I just think it's tough to figure out the Cap structure if they pay him what he's worth. Just seems like bad timing for KOQ and this team. Frank and KP are 19 and 22! That's pretty much the Timeline we're dealing with. Gotta keep this Cap in check and go with younger, cheaper talent.

I agree. id love to keep Kyle here for a while but it just seems like bad timing
Welpee
Member: #6239

11/11/2017  10:49 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
TheGame wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Uh.... Noah?

I am. Love KOQ but don't trust him to be consistent.
CrushAlot
USA
11/11/2017  10:50 PM
EnySpree wrote:

Uh.... Noah?

Begley on a podcast a couple of weeks ago said he thought KP wouldn't resign if they traded Willy. I agree though that those three are the ones to be moved. I would put Baker in that group but I think hs deal means you send a second rounder to a team to take his contract.
reub
Member: #6227

11/11/2017  11:03 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/11/2017  11:04 PM
Yeah Sessions should go. Or trade Kuz.Popovich could turn Kuz into a star.
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
11/11/2017  11:33 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Would like to see us pull of a KOQ & Kuz for Crowder deal.
Is there a rumor of that or is it a wish? I think that would be a great trade for the Knicks.

My wish

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/11/2017  11:47 PM
reub wrote:Yeah Sessions should go. Or trade Kuz.Popovich could turn Kuz into a star.

Kuz is ranked dead last on ESPN player rankings. MINUS 1.6
Hasn't logged a single positive statistic.

CrushAlot
USA
11/12/2017  12:10 AM
Panos wrote:
reub wrote:Yeah Sessions should go. Or trade Kuz.Popovich could turn Kuz into a star.

He played about 2-3 minutes. I think you judge him on last year, his play this summer etc. there should be a minimum amount of minutes to get a rating.
reub
Member: #6227

11/12/2017  12:41 AM
Panos wrote:

I hope you're not serious.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

11/12/2017  8:22 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
TheGame wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Uh.... Noah?

If we didn't have Noah its an easy decision, unfortunately that contract is going to cost us someone off this roster. It makes sense to trade O'Quinn but it sux
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
StarksEwing1

11/12/2017  8:30 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
TheGame wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Uh.... Noah?

If we didn't have Noah its an easy decision, unfortunately that contract is going to cost us someone off this roster. It makes sense to trade O'Quinn but it sux
oh i agree. Its not like i want to trade him but the noah contract makes it hard. It depends if we can continue to win we may just ride it out to the whole year. I dont have a problem doing that
Perry: 5pm Sunday... trade or roster move, it's going down

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy