USA
11/10/2017  1:39 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

11/10/2017  1:46 PM
Cool. Havent listened to francesa in a long time because of work but will check it out
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/10/2017  5:10 PM
Mostly fluff but having a goal of being defensive player of the year is exciting. One thing that I heard that is probably nothing was that he mentioned Lance, Melo and Lee as vets that helped him become a leader and that had been good role models for him. He did not mention Noah. It might be nothing but I have always thought one of the values of having NOah on the roster is his leadership.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/10/2017  5:18 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Mostly fluff but having a goal of being defensive player of the year is exciting. One thing that I heard that is probably nothing was that he mentioned Lance, Melo and Lee as vets that helped him become a leader and that had been good role models for him. He did not mention Noah. It might be nothing but I have always thought one of the values of having NOah on the roster is his leadership.

I believe he praised Noah last season in an interview. With Noah's drug suspension still running, might have felt odd praising Noah's leadership until he gets back and is contributing.

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
11/10/2017  6:03 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:Cool. Havent listened to francesa in a long time because of work but will check it out

That’s interesting. I just don’t listen to him because he sucks. Lol

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/11/2017  8:41 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Mostly fluff but having a goal of being defensive player of the year is exciting. One thing that I heard that is probably nothing was that he mentioned Lance, Melo and Lee as vets that helped him become a leader and that had been good role models for him. He did not mention Noah. It might be nothing but I have always thought one of the values of having NOah on the roster is his leadership.

I believe he praised Noah last season in an interview. With Noah's drug suspension still running, might have felt odd praising Noah's leadership until he gets back and is contributing.

Yeah, not sure how Noah would have helped him as a leader or a role model to this point.

Melo as a role model? Imagine that. Maybe Uni-bro is trying to get a job with CAA?

KP on with Francessa during the 2 o'clock hour

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy