[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Mario Hezonja
Author Thread
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
11/10/2017  1:06 AM
Orlando declined to pick up his option. Hasn't performed in the NBA, but it's unclear whether he really had an opportunity behind Fournier. What does it take to pry Hezonja away from Orlando? I would guess he is much better than any SG/SF we have on the team right now and at 6'8 if he takes that next step, would be a really lengthy SG next to Ntilikina, KP and Kanter.
This is the Randle.
AUTOADVERT
Knickoftime
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3370

11/10/2017  1:20 AM
EwingsGlass wrote:Orlando declined to pick up his option. Hasn't performed in the NBA, but it's unclear whether he really had an opportunity behind Fournier. What does it take to pry Hezonja away from Orlando? I would guess he is much better than any SG/SF we have on the team right now and at 6'8 if he takes that next step, would be a really lengthy SG next to Ntilikina, KP and Kanter.

I don't know that him being better than McDermott is cut and dry at all.

Skudra
Member: #6210
Latvia
11/10/2017  2:16 AM
EwingsGlass wrote:Orlando declined to pick up his option. Hasn't performed in the NBA, but it's unclear whether he really had an opportunity behind Fournier. What does it take to pry Hezonja away from Orlando? I would guess he is much better than any SG/SF we have on the team right now and at 6'8 if he takes that next step, would be a really lengthy SG next to Ntilikina, KP and Kanter.

you should never go for guy who claims that he's better than Kobe, despite playing in Europe as bench player.
I'm pretty sure that Magic gave him a chance, but he failed because of his head. Thats one thing that NBA scouts fail to notice.

mlby1215
Member: #6486

11/10/2017  3:54 AM
They picked Hezonja, I don't think OKC FO are that smart. Even they picked KP at 5, it would just be totally luck.
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

11/10/2017  7:36 AM
More interested in trading for the rights to Janis Timma.
Chandler
Member: #6197

11/10/2017  8:00 AM
Much higher picks have failed for all sorts of reasons

Buyer beware

(5)(5)
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/10/2017  8:22 AM
Skudra wrote:

you should never go for guy who claims that he's better than Kobe, despite playing in Europe as bench player.
I'm pretty sure that Magic gave him a chance, but he failed because of his head. Thats one thing that NBA scouts fail to notice.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2002/03/27/sports/basketball-opinionated-postell-has-high-opinion-of-himself.html

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

11/10/2017  8:44 AM
EnySpree wrote:
Skudra wrote:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2002/03/27/sports/basketball-opinionated-postell-has-high-opinion-of-himself.html

lavar postell was a God among mere mortals. the league was scared he would eclipse Jordan and never let him shine.
so heznoja is definately out.

Mario Hezonja

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy