[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

who wants Kuuz ?
Author Thread
Gudris
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6213

11/7/2017  10:04 AM
http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-knicks/post/_/id/66845/sources-knicks-shopping-mindaugas-kuzminskas-to-make-room-for-joakim-noah
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
11/7/2017  10:11 AM
He should have a market. Might as well get a 2nd rounder. Let him go someplace he can play
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

11/7/2017  10:53 AM
that's good to see... that said, everyone knows we have to cut someone... so I don't see anyone dealing for him... unless the guy collecting DNPs develops a surprising market
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/7/2017  11:00 AM
Surprised that we didnt even see Kuz in the preseason. Sounds like they made a commitment to move him
before the season started. At least he's healthy as far as we know. Any draft pick woukd be great.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/7/2017  11:03 AM
GustavBahler wrote:Surprised that we didnt even see Kuz in the preseason. Sounds like they made a commitment to move him
before the season started. At least he's healthy as far as we know. Any draft pick woukd be great.

It's going to be hard. You're trading him based on what he did last season, which isn't much. We might be looking at a protected second-round pick.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

11/7/2017  11:04 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Surprised that we didnt even see Kuz in the preseason. Sounds like they made a commitment to move him

It's going to be hard. You're trading him based on what he did last season, which isn't much. We might be looking at a protected second-round pick.

and/or the rights to Frederic Weiss

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/7/2017  11:06 AM

He was recovering from injury?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/7/2017  11:08 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Is Frederick still alive? He was going through a real dark period a few years ago.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
GustavBahler

11/7/2017  11:13 AM
martin wrote:

Not that I know of. Was saying that I dont know of any injury that would keep him on the bench. Pretty sure we would have heard something by now,

martin
USA
11/7/2017  11:15 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:

Not that I know of. Was saying that I dont know of any injury that would keep him on the bench. Pretty sure we would have heard something by now,

He was nursing an ankle, think he hurt it early in training camp, that's why he missed all but 1 preseason game.

GustavBahler

11/7/2017  11:18 AM
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:

He was nursing an ankle, think he hurt it early in training camp, that's why he missed all but 1 preseason game.

LOL, thats news to me. Sounds like he might get cut if they cant move him.

Welpee
Member: #6239

11/7/2017  11:33 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Is Frederick still alive? He was going through a real dark period a few years ago.

Apparently that Vince Carter dunk had a major impact on his life in a negative way.
knicks1248
Member: #582
11/7/2017  11:35 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:

I would think we can get at least another guard for him

ES
martin
USA
11/7/2017  12:04 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:

OMG why do you post here

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

11/7/2017  12:07 PM
Kuz is a Jackson guy with little or no upside at this point.

Wish he had a spot here, but there is really nobody he could replace.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

11/7/2017  1:19 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:Kuz is a Jackson guy with little or no upside at this point.

A lot of Jackson guys fit what we're doing.
Think Kuz should have gotten a chance first.
Even the guy they are making room for - Noah - is a Jackson guy who is declining in value and production.

Think we should cut Beasley before we cut Kuzminskas. Kuz can shoot the 3, fits Hornachek's offense well, and if Lance Thomas or CLee go down (Or Timmy) we really don't have a small forward or wing player that can do what Kuz can.

I don't mind dealing him for an asset, but if they can't, I rather they cut Beasley.

smackeddog
Member: #883
11/7/2017  1:39 PM
Weren't the blazers interested in him before the season? We should be able to get a second round pick for him. Still, I'd rather keep him and get rid of Beasley.
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

11/7/2017  1:41 PM
nyknickzingis wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:Kuz is a Jackson guy with little or no upside at this point.

A lot of Jackson guys fit what we're doing.
Think Kuz should have gotten a chance first.
Even the guy they are making room for - Noah - is a Jackson guy who is declining in value and production.

Think we should cut Beasley before we cut Kuzminskas. Kuz can shoot the 3, fits Hornachek's offense well, and if Lance Thomas or CLee go down (Or Timmy) we really don't have a small forward or wing player that can do what Kuz can.

I don't mind dealing him for an asset, but if they can't, I rather they cut Beasley.

Don't get me wrong...I like him, be he does nothing better than the guys we have. McDermott is similar in some ways, but a better version.

I think Beasley is here for special situations when we need an isolation player, but KP has become that person, but he was still brought here by the new administration, so I expect he is going to be kept.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Swishfm3
Member: #392
11/7/2017  1:48 PM
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:

OMG why do you post here

Dude...aren't you the owner of this site?

knicks1248
Member: #582
11/7/2017  1:49 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/7/2017  1:51 PM
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:

OMG why do you post here

the knicks are still looking to upgrade that position, and it has been well documented, im not saying anything that's far fetch. I actually like KUz, but it is what is is.

ES
who wants Kuuz ?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy