[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Gamethread: Superman and Kemba are in town, time for KP and the French Prince to send em out with a frown
Author Thread
Panos
Posts: 26856
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/6/2004
Member: #520
11/7/2017  9:56 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:One thing PorzinGod could always do is finger roll!

Now i know you're a vet!

AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Posts: 23980
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

11/7/2017  9:56 PM
This ain't your father's Knicks anymore
The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
Cartman718
Posts: 24767
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

11/7/2017  9:56 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:And people want to trade this man
How much a year are you willing to shell out for him?
12 per
Too much. Love oquinn but its possible we need to resign Kanter, plus if we want to try and add a free agent, we arent trading willy unless its for a great return, plus we are still stuck with noah
Too much....um shumpert is getting paid 10 per
yes and the cavs regret that. Like i said i love kyle. I was a fan when we signed him. I just think we gotta be careful not to overpay
How about you create a poll and see how much is too much lol
not really worth it. I respect your opinion. We BOTH love KOQ we will see what happens
How much would you pay him to keep him
i gotta be honest i gotta think about it more. Depends if he can keep it up. Depends on where we are.
Sure. How much time do you need
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
StarksEwing1
Posts: 29900
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

11/7/2017  9:57 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:And people want to trade this man
How much a year are you willing to shell out for him?
12 per
Too much. Love oquinn but its possible we need to resign Kanter, plus if we want to try and add a free agent, we arent trading willy unless its for a great return, plus we are still stuck with noah
Too much....um shumpert is getting paid 10 per
yes and the cavs regret that. Like i said i love kyle. I was a fan when we signed him. I just think we gotta be careful not to overpay
How about you create a poll and see how much is too much lol
not really worth it. I respect your opinion. We BOTH love KOQ we will see what happens
How much would you pay him to keep him
i gotta be honest i gotta think about it more. Depends if he can keep it up. Depends on where we are.
Sure. How much time do you need
little busy watching a great comeback again
VDesai
Posts: 33996
Alba Posts: 43
Joined: 10/28/2003
Member: #477
USA
11/7/2017  9:57 PM
McBuckets was amazing tonight. 4 pt play was massive.
PresIke
Posts: 26963
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/26/2001
Member: #33
USA
11/7/2017  9:57 PM
nixluva wrote:DEFENSE!!!

word

Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
nyknickzingis
Posts: 22711
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/8/2015
Member: #6207

11/7/2017  9:57 PM
Can't believe they keep doing this!
Were down 9 with less than 6 to go
ScoreBot
11/7/2017  9:58 PM
FINAL
NYK 118 CHA 113
knicks1248
Posts: 36278
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
11/7/2017  9:58 PM
I have not seen a knicks squad play like this since the 54 win season
ES
PresIke
Posts: 26963
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/26/2001
Member: #33
USA
11/7/2017  9:58 PM
Panos wrote:Two big comebacks in a row. Incredible. When was the last time this happened?

something new under the sun

Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
Cartman718
Posts: 24767
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

11/7/2017  9:58 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:And people want to trade this man
How much a year are you willing to shell out for him?
12 per
Too much. Love oquinn but its possible we need to resign Kanter, plus if we want to try and add a free agent, we arent trading willy unless its for a great return, plus we are still stuck with noah
Too much....um shumpert is getting paid 10 per
yes and the cavs regret that. Like i said i love kyle. I was a fan when we signed him. I just think we gotta be careful not to overpay
How about you create a poll and see how much is too much lol
not really worth it. I respect your opinion. We BOTH love KOQ we will see what happens
How much would you pay him to keep him
i gotta be honest i gotta think about it more. Depends if he can keep it up. Depends on where we are.
Sure. How much time do you need
little busy watching a great comeback again
Game’s over
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
CrushAlot
Posts: 55242
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
11/7/2017  9:58 PM
Awesome game. Heart and character.
I think we know what we're doing..... Phil Jackson
meloshouldgo
Posts: 23980
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

11/7/2017  9:58 PM
WOW FUKKING WOW - I AM SO PUMPED AFTER THIS GAME
The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
StarksEwing1
Posts: 29900
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

11/7/2017  9:59 PM
Team doesnt quit. Thats a quality not every team has
PresIke
Posts: 26963
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/26/2001
Member: #33
USA
11/7/2017  9:59 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Awesome game. Heart and character.

Survey Sez???

DINGG!!

Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
StarksEwing1
Posts: 29900
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

11/7/2017  9:59 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Awesome game. Heart and character.
this
Knixkik
Posts: 28473
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #11
USA
11/7/2017  10:00 PM
Wow i'm absolutely shocked. Porzingis took care of business again. But the best part is he got so much help tonight. McDermott and Hardaway on the offensive end, Ntilikina and Thomas on the defensive end. Just incredible basketball. Contributions from everyone tonight.
meloshouldgo
Posts: 23980
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

11/7/2017  10:01 PM
Knixkik wrote:Wow i'm absolutely shocked. Porzingis took care of business again. But the best part is he got so much help tonight. McDermott and Hardaway on the offensive end, Ntilikina and Thomas on the defensive end. Just incredible basketball. Contributions from everyone tonight.

Don't forget KOQ - he led the charge

The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
Panos
Posts: 26856
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/6/2004
Member: #520
11/7/2017  10:01 PM
I can't believe people said Melo was clutch.
So glad he's gone!
Cartman718
Posts: 24767
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

11/7/2017  10:02 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:WOW FUKKING WOW - I AM SO PUMPED AFTER THIS GAME
Have to hand it to Hornacek. No fear with sticking to what’s working.
Kanter had zero problems staying on bench once he saw what was working
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Gamethread: Superman and Kemba are in town, time for KP and the French Prince to send em out with a frown

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.