Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/5/2017  4:46 PM
Clean wrote:
martin wrote:

I really needed this video. It makes me appreciate how the current Knicks are playing as a team even more. The Melo lowlights brought up so many repressed traumatic memories. Him taking bad 3's early in shot clock and missing most of them. Him not running the offense just to ISO Melo. Him giving up on defense. He is like glue to an offense. No one moves once he gets the ball until they are running back on defense after he bricks the shot. KP is getting the ball is the same position as Melo did but the Knicks are still able to play as a team with off ball movement and unselfish passing.

yeah man. watching the video again you can see the stark lack of player/ball movement when Melo gets the ball. It's incredible. And the bad shots and even worse defense.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

11/5/2017  5:00 PM
martin wrote:
Clean wrote:
martin wrote:

I really needed this video. It makes me appreciate how the current Knicks are playing as a team even more. The Melo lowlights brought up so many repressed traumatic memories. Him taking bad 3's early in shot clock and missing most of them. Him not running the offense just to ISO Melo. Him giving up on defense. He is like glue to an offense. No one moves once he gets the ball until they are running back on defense after he bricks the shot. KP is getting the ball is the same position as Melo did but the Knicks are still able to play as a team with off ball movement and unselfish passing.

yeah man. watching the video again you can see the stark lack of player/ball movement when Melo gets the ball. It's incredible. And the bad shots and even worse defense.

OKC would def wasn't Kanter back, what a horrible trade for them. Best trade by the Knicks in a decade

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Melo trade was a big success for us

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy