[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I wanna see more of Dotson and frank
Author Thread
fitzfarm
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3285

11/2/2017  12:41 AM
Both our rookies play incredible defense, I wanna see the two of them on the floor together more.

Kanter or O’quinn
KP
Lee or thjr
Dotson
Frankie

It’s going to be fun to see the two of them develop. Dotson is really really impressive, I didn’t realize when he came out of college we were getting this kinda defender. Thanks Phil, So nice to see his shot fall tonight he is a true sharp shooter too.

Franks a freak he just needs to see his shot fall to get going on offense, his defense just wow hes going to really be special. I just want to see more of him, playing with our top players building chemistry.

Future is lookin good !

AUTOADVERT
reub
Member: #6227

11/2/2017  1:19 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/2/2017  1:20 AM
Dotson should replace Beasley as first SF off the bench. He's shown us glimpses that are amazing for a 2nd round rookie. Great defense, rebounding, high activity level and movement without the ball, unselfishness, plus we know he'll be a fine shooter. Eureka!
izybx
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1178
USA
11/2/2017  2:02 AM
I would def like to see Dotson over Hardaway. Watching him sulk all over the court (you know, cause he's playing well and his teammates aren't) reminds me of every annoying DBag I've played ball with who acted like that. Loved what we saw from the kids today
Beat the Evil Empire. BEAT MIAMI
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/2/2017  4:02 AM
LOVE how this draft worked out. 2 Defensive Guards is a very nice haul.
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
11/2/2017  9:09 AM
nixluva wrote:LOVE how this draft worked out. 2 Defensive Guards is a very nice haul.

Agreed. Both are huge parts of this rebuild.

Knixkik
USA
11/2/2017  9:16 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/2/2017  9:16 AM
I see our rebuild looking like this long-term:

C Kanter
F Porzingis
F ?
G Hardaway
G Ntilikina
6th Dotson
7th Hernangomez
8th Elite backup PG
9th ?

So basically i see 6 out of 9 rotation spots filled with this current group if developed properly. Ultimately we need to find that 5th starter who is an elite 2-way SF. Off the bench, i want to add a dynamic PG who can create plays and sort of compliment what Ntilikina brings. And lastly, we will need a 9th man who is probably a lights-out shooter/scorer. Maybe McDermott can become this, but that is up in the air.

GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
11/2/2017  9:19 AM
Dotson showed well in Summer League. He can defend, shoot and rebound. I think he will be a solid rotation player at least. His potential is even higher.

Too bad he is not 6'8", because he could be the 3 that this team needs.

GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
11/2/2017  9:22 AM
izybx wrote:I would def like to see Dotson over Hardaway. Watching him sulk all over the court (you know, cause he's playing well and his teammates aren't) reminds me of every annoying DBag I've played ball with who acted like that. Loved what we saw from the kids today

Yes, someone needs to get into his ear and let him know that showing up his teammates is NOT a good thing to do. The play with Lee not continuing his back door cut was indicative of his reactions. Lee should have gone, for sure and Lee knows that better than anyone else. He does not need a younger, higher paid kid showing him up.

It's too bad. I hope THsr talks to him.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

11/2/2017  9:46 AM
nixluva wrote:LOVE how this draft worked out. 2 Defensive Guards is a very nice haul.

Ay man, I haven't been this excited since Spreewell

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Knixkik
USA
11/2/2017  9:58 AM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:Dotson showed well in Summer League. He can defend, shoot and rebound. I think he will be a solid rotation player at least. His potential is even higher.

At 6'6 with his length, he probably still can be a SF. But i agree, it's not ideal. We will find our SF at some point, maybe 2018 draft.

Chandler
Member: #6197

11/2/2017  10:17 AM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:
izybx wrote:I would def like to see Dotson over Hardaway. Watching him sulk all over the court (you know, cause he's playing well and his teammates aren't) reminds me of every annoying DBag I've played ball with who acted like that. Loved what we saw from the kids today

Yes, someone needs to get into his ear and let him know that showing up his teammates is NOT a good thing to do. The play with Lee not continuing his back door cut was indicative of his reactions. Lee should have gone, for sure and Lee knows that better than anyone else. He does not need a younger, higher paid kid showing him up.

It's too bad. I hope THsr talks to him.

on espn one of the commentators mentioned how flip saunders showed John Wall videos of him sulking etc. Apparently Wall didn't realize it was so bad and corrected it

Horny should do same and tell him if he wants to be a leader he has to clean that up

(5)(5)
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/2/2017  10:17 AM
Knixkik wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:Dotson showed well in Summer League. He can defend, shoot and rebound. I think he will be a solid rotation player at least. His potential is even higher.

At 6'6 with his length, he probably still can be a SF. But i agree, it's not ideal. We will find our SF at some point, maybe 2018 draft.

Doncic or Porter NBA will finally gift the Knicks now that KP is leading team

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/2/2017  11:15 AM
martin wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

you guys are hilarious, when we win a couple, playoffs, when we lose a couple, top draft pick

ES
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
11/2/2017  11:17 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
martin wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

you guys are hilarious, when we win a couple, playoffs, when we lose a couple, top draft pick

you are never hilarious. Your always a cranky turd.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
11/2/2017  11:32 AM
I think Dotson will play more once CLee is traded. I really think we are flipping CLee for either a starting SF or for future picks.
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

11/2/2017  12:15 PM
fitzfarm wrote:Both our rookies play incredible defense, I wanna see the two of them on the floor together more.

Kanter or O’quinn
KP
Lee or thjr
Dotson
Frankie

It’s going to be fun to see the two of them develop. Dotson is really really impressive, I didn’t realize when he came out of college we were getting this kinda defender. Thanks Phil, So nice to see his shot fall tonight he is a true sharp shooter too.

Franks a freak he just needs to see his shot fall to get going on offense, his defense just wow hes going to really be special. I just want to see more of him, playing with our top players building chemistry.

Future is lookin good !

We're gonna be seeing more of Frank for sure cause it won't be long until he's starting and you can tell the coaches wanna see more of Dotson just like we do so we'll be seeing more of both of them as the season goes on. I remember when we drafted Dotson what was being said about him by the so called draft experts was he wasn't a good defensive player....just goes to show how nobody not even the draft experts know what any of these college kids will be in the NBA.

newyorker4ever

11/2/2017  12:16 PM
reub wrote:Dotson should replace Beasley as first SF off the bench. He's shown us glimpses that are amazing for a 2nd round rookie. Great defense, rebounding, high activity level and movement without the ball, unselfishness, plus we know he'll be a fine shooter. Eureka!

Also...have you seen how high this kid gets in the air when he's going for a rebound? The kid has serious ups.

newyorker4ever

11/2/2017  12:24 PM
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
martin wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

you are never hilarious. Your always a cranky turd.

Hahaha he/she sure is.

newyorker4ever

11/2/2017  12:26 PM
NYKBocker wrote:I think Dotson will play more once CLee is traded. I really think we are flipping CLee for either a starting SF or for future picks.

I've been saying we should find a team that will trade for a combo of C.Lee and one of Willy or KOQ. We should get a nice return for Lee and one of those two.

Knixkik
USA
11/2/2017  12:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/2/2017  12:29 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:I think Dotson will play more once CLee is traded. I really think we are flipping CLee for either a starting SF or for future picks.

I've been saying we should find a team that will trade for a combo of C.Lee and one of Willy or KOQ. We should get a nice return for Lee and one of those two.

Do we really want to trade Lee right now? He seems like perfect fit and a great leader. And Willy won't get traded, especially considering his relationship with Porzingis.
I wanna see more of Dotson and frank

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy