[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Gamethread: Winning Streak! Nuggs in town for back-to-back for both teams
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Posts: 55242
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
10/30/2017  8:15 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
TPercy wrote:This second unit is trash.

I like Dodson getting run.


Yeah. He is in early. Nice to see him out there.
I think we know what we're doing..... Phil Jackson
AUTOADVERT
TPercy
Posts: 24619
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/5/2014
Member: #5748

10/30/2017  8:16 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
TPercy wrote:This second unit is trash.

I like Dodson getting run.

yeah me too

Yeah my bad, his defense looks so good

The Future is Bright!
StarksEwing1
Posts: 29898
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

10/30/2017  8:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/30/2017  8:16 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Most posters here have talked about trading KOQ, myself included. But Im hoping the Knicks keep him. A NYer who keeps battling. Hard not to like that.
He will probably opt out anyway and get bigger payday. Better off trading him and getting soethign for him. hell of a lot better than trading willy and probably regretting it

Cant say I agree with any of that.

Its the truth. I love KOQ but he will opt out and he should get some good offers that would be too much money for us. I know we differ on Willy but trading him is a mistake im telling you right now
CrushAlot
Posts: 55242
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
10/30/2017  8:17 PM
OQuinn is on fire.
I think we know what we're doing..... Phil Jackson
newyorknewyork
Posts: 27064
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #541
10/30/2017  8:17 PM
Bad decision by Frank
SocraticBallin22
Posts: 23650
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/3/2015
Member: #6096

10/30/2017  8:17 PM
KP may have a point. I could see Frank getting effortless triple doubles in the future. A line like 10, 10, 10, and 5 (steals).
HofstraBBall
Posts: 22352
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/21/2015
Member: #6192

10/30/2017  8:17 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Kanter beating these guys up

Oh how I remember those 'Why is Kanter starting over Willy" threads oh so long ago.

To be fair willy may be just as effectve as Kanter if he got the chance. Im not saying they should bench kanter but id think both are capable of starting

I really like Willy. But Kanters play is showing that coaches know best.

I didnt mean Willy should start but he still should play

True. But KO is making that tough as well. I'm sure he will get his turn.

Melo Haters = Lin lovers who are mad Houston paid so much for his 15 Minutes,
ScoreBot
10/30/2017  8:18 PM
Q2 8:24
NYK 45 DEN 30
newyorknewyork
Posts: 27064
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #541
10/30/2017  8:18 PM
Beasley needed that as he isn't playing well
TPercy
Posts: 24619
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/5/2014
Member: #5748

10/30/2017  8:19 PM
Should we trade OQuinn, he might be the one knick in a long time I will actually be pretty sad to see go
The Future is Bright!
GustavBahler
Posts: 32936
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/30/2017  8:20 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Most posters here have talked about trading KOQ, myself included. But Im hoping the Knicks keep him. A NYer who keeps battling. Hard not to like that.
He will probably opt out anyway and get bigger payday. Better off trading him and getting soethign for him. hell of a lot better than trading willy and probably regretting it

Cant say I agree with any of that.

Its the truth. I love KOQ but he will opt out and he should get some good offers that would be too much money for us. I know we differ on Willy but trading him is a mistake im telling you right now

Your truth, your opinion. I dont doubt that Willy can have an impact in this league. I believe that Kanter can have more of an impact for this team if he keeps playing this way. And Willy might be more useful as a means of getting us help elsewhere like SF, or maybe PG.

StarksEwing1
Posts: 29898
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

10/30/2017  8:20 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Kanter beating these guys up

Oh how I remember those 'Why is Kanter starting over Willy" threads oh so long ago.

To be fair willy may be just as effectve as Kanter if he got the chance. Im not saying they should bench kanter but id think both are capable of starting

I really like Willy. But Kanters play is showing that coaches know best.

I didnt mean Willy should start but he still should play

True. But KO is making that tough as well. I'm sure he will get his turn.

No doubt. I love KOQ and wouldlove to see him stay a wile. HOWEVER he does have a player option and if he continues to play like this he will most certainly opt out and get a much bigger contract so its probably smarter to get value for him. It would be different we we didnt have a good young big man and a great contractwaiting in the wings
ScoreBot
10/30/2017  8:20 PM
Q2 7:04
NYK 49 DEN 31
meloshouldgo
Posts: 23949
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

10/30/2017  8:20 PM
Beas puts Faried in the spin cycle
The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
StarksEwing1
Posts: 29898
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

10/30/2017  8:21 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/30/2017  8:21 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Most posters here have talked about trading KOQ, myself included. But Im hoping the Knicks keep him. A NYer who keeps battling. Hard not to like that.
He will probably opt out anyway and get bigger payday. Better off trading him and getting soethign for him. hell of a lot better than trading willy and probably regretting it

Cant say I agree with any of that.

Its the truth. I love KOQ but he will opt out and he should get some good offers that would be too much money for us. I know we differ on Willy but trading him is a mistake im telling you right now

Your truth, your opinion. I dont doubt that Willy can have an impact in this league. I believe that Kanter can have more of an impact for this team if he keeps playing this way. And Willy might be more useful as a means of getting us help elsewhere like SF, or maybe PG.

I know you have made up your mind on Willy and want him gone but lets ee if Kanter can actually sustain this past just a few games
HofstraBBall
Posts: 22352
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/21/2015
Member: #6192

10/30/2017  8:21 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/30/2017  8:27 PM
No one believed me. But this team is deeper than we have had in a long time. We have NBA PROS and youmg athletes. Let's keep it going.
Melo Haters = Lin lovers who are mad Houston paid so much for his 15 Minutes,
SocraticBallin22
Posts: 23650
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/3/2015
Member: #6096

10/30/2017  8:22 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Kanter beating these guys up

Oh how I remember those 'Why is Kanter starting over Willy" threads oh so long ago.

To be fair willy may be just as effectve as Kanter if he got the chance. Im not saying they should bench kanter but id think both are capable of starting

I really like Willy. But Kanters play is showing that coaches know best.

I didnt mean Willy should start but he still should play

True. But KO is making that tough as well. I'm sure he will get his turn.

No doubt. I love KOQ and wouldlove to see him stay a wile. HOWEVER he does have a player option and if he continues to play like this he will most certainly opt out and get a much bigger contract so its probably smarter to get value for him. It would be different we we didnt have a good young big man and a great contractwaiting in the wings

I love KO. If we can net a 1st rounder for him, we have to make the deal. Willy is the future and needs playing time.

GustavBahler
Posts: 32936
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/30/2017  8:23 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Most posters here have talked about trading KOQ, myself included. But Im hoping the Knicks keep him. A NYer who keeps battling. Hard not to like that.
He will probably opt out anyway and get bigger payday. Better off trading him and getting soethign for him. hell of a lot better than trading willy and probably regretting it

Cant say I agree with any of that.

Its the truth. I love KOQ but he will opt out and he should get some good offers that would be too much money for us. I know we differ on Willy but trading him is a mistake im telling you right now

Your truth, your opinion. I dont doubt that Willy can have an impact in this league. I believe that Kanter can have more of an impact for this team if he keeps playing this way. And Willy might be more useful as a means of getting us help elsewhere like SF, or maybe PG.

I know you have made up your mind on Willy and want him gone but lets ee if Kanter can actually sustain this past just a few games

When you start with that teenage girl crap irish, it make me want to put you on ignore.

newyorknewyork
Posts: 27064
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #541
10/30/2017  8:23 PM
Gotta give Lee love as well.
ScoreBot
10/30/2017  8:24 PM
Q2 6:59
NYK 49 DEN 31
Gamethread: Winning Streak! Nuggs in town for back-to-back for both teams

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.