[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks should be 2-2
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

10/28/2017  5:07 AM
We should have beat Detroit. We let them off the hook and they got their confidence back.

We're 1-3 though... but if we were 2-2 the tone of the forum and would be alot different

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
Gudris
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6213

10/28/2017  5:45 AM
EnySpree wrote:We should have beat Detroit. We let them off the hook and they got their confidence back.

We're 1-3 though... but if we were 2-2 the tone of the forum and would be alot different

i dont think we are that good yet, maybe in second part we start to win games like that, yesterday was first game everybody was healthy

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

10/28/2017  7:14 AM
EnySpree wrote:We should have beat Detroit. We let them off the hook and they got their confidence back.

we need to lose this team needs more young talent. i want them to play well but lose close games all year

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
blkexec
Member: #748
10/28/2017  8:57 AM
What we want is different from what they need. And that's the fundamental delima with a rebuild. What they need is what they did last night.....WIN

Do you think it was better for the Yankees to win as a young ball club......Or lose and continue to build a losing culture. Now that we have KP.....and Frank......once Noah or thj contract beco.es valuable....trade them for a real star and we have a solid team.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
EnySpree

10/28/2017  9:12 AM
blkexec wrote:What we want is different from what they need. And that's the fundamental delima with a rebuild. What they need is what they did last night.....WIN

Do you think it was better for the Yankees to win as a young ball club......Or lose and continue to build a losing culture. Now that we have KP.....and Frank......once Noah or thj contract beco.es valuable....trade them for a real star and we have a solid team.

How would they become valuable?

Noah isn't going to play. KOQ is playing great. Can't make him sit after playing so well. Willy cab get consistent run as long as koq and Kanter are playing well.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
10/28/2017  9:21 AM
blkexec wrote:What we want is different from what they need. And that's the fundamental delima with a rebuild. What they need is what they did last night.....WIN

If the Knicks win due to young guys like Frank and KP then we will all take that. It has to be due to them though.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
10/28/2017  9:22 AM
We hung in with OKC as well until the wheels fell off.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
knicks1248
Member: #582
10/28/2017  9:27 AM
Jmpasq wrote:

we need to lose this team needs more young talent. i want them to play well but lose close games all year

Some of have been saying this for the last 5 yrs. why would you pray for team to lose games every night, you think that helps the culture, the current young players, coaching staff, president.

just keep going to the draft until we find that diamond in the rough, even if it takes 10 losing seasons

ES
blkexec
Member: #748
10/28/2017  9:47 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/28/2017  9:48 AM
pp0
EnySpree wrote:

Noah isn't going to play. KOQ is playing great. Can't make him sit after playing so well. Willy cab get consistent run as long as koq and Kanter are playing well.

Their contract will become more valuable each year. Because that's one year closer to being a contract year. Doesn't take much for Noah to show value.....just stay healthy with limited minutes. THj will be harder to sell.....but maybe not. Some people can handle NY pressure than others. and it takes a special talent. THJ is a system player like Allan Houston was. THJ needs a structured offense to show value. And that will come mid season....But I believe 2 more years into their contract......Gives Frank and Dobson 2 years to show solid value. buy then we could be a solid trade away from flippimy our overpaid players forproven stars.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

10/28/2017  9:51 AM
Lots of new players, and we werent getting anything from the point. Just glad we're seeing progress.
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

10/28/2017  10:47 AM
EnySpree wrote:

Noah is gonna play and i think he's gonna play well. It will be nice to have his defense and his energy playing next to KP. We obviously are gonna have to trade a center which will be Kanter, Willy or KOQ since nobody is gonna take on that Noah contract. Unfortunately it will most likely be KOQ who will get traded which is a guy we will miss if he does get traded. KOQ has come a long way since we traded for him and got better every year. I really love his game and energy he brings on the floor. Maybe someone will come calling for Kanter if he keeps playing so well and we can get more for him in a trade.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

10/28/2017  11:05 AM

Yes, lets trade our players for a "real star". The undying "starfukk" 😝😝😝

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
technomaster
Member: #426
USA
10/28/2017  11:52 AM
As I've stated before, Jarrett Jack is a winner. He has a bit of the Sam Cassell or Chauncey Billups magic of pushing middling teams into .500+ playoff contenders and instilling a winning mentality. One game sample size - let's see what happens.

I think he's at his best as a 25-28mpg part time starter.

“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
Jmpasq

10/28/2017  3:15 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/28/2017  3:28 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Some of have been saying this for the last 5 yrs. why would you pray for team to lose games every night, you think that helps the culture, the current young players, coaching staff, president.

just keep going to the draft until we find that diamond in the rough, even if it takes 10 losing seasons

You think winning 35 games is more helpful than 15? its not. This team is going nowhere anyway the only way out of this is landing Porter or Doncic. No FA wants to play here, we can't even get meetings with top FA's. The level of dysfunction at the top makes this a toxic environment the only way this changes is by drafting franchise players who are forced to stay here because we pay them the most. Unless your cool with maxing out Jae Crowder its the only way the knicks add talent
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Jmpasq

10/28/2017  3:24 PM

Your comparison with the Yankees makes no sense on so many levels. One sport is capped the other is not. The Yankees are the beacon of MLB that everyone wants to sign with the Knicks, not so much. The draft in baseball is a complete crap shoot and players sometimes take 5 years just to make it to the MLB team, in basketball getting a player like Lebron or Durant changes your franchise overnight.

nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

10/29/2017  7:26 AM
And last year's team should have won like 10 games more, because from my memory they blew like so many games and at one point lost something like 8 games by one possession.

I think we're closer to a win once in 4 games level of a team than we are a .500 team.
Which is a good thing, because much of this roster will be of the team soon (Jack/Sessions, Lee, Thomas, O'Quinn, in the top 9 rotation are not longterm players). It should all be about KP's development as a top option (so far 26 points a night, 5th in the league in scoring, pretty impressive), Frank's development as a starter in the league (hope he starts by season's end), to go along with Willy and Kanter as our 2 headed monster at Center.

Doesn't bother me if we win 22 games this year or 34. I prefer 22, only because we'll draft a better prospect.

Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
10/29/2017  8:24 AM
EnySpree wrote:

It’s not about who is playing well. It’s about showcasing : Noah OQuinn and Kanter. They all deserve to play but it’s a business last I checked. $18 million here $18 million there before you know it adds up to $36 million.

EnySpree

10/29/2017  10:39 AM
Paris907 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

It’s not about who is playing well. It’s about showcasing : Noah OQuinn and Kanter. They all deserve to play but it’s a business last I checked. $18 million here $18 million there before you know it adds up to $36 million.

Showcasing and business have nothing to do with Basketbal. I understand it exists, that's why Willy isn't playing.... but regardless of anything you can't pull a player playing well because of economics. At some point you have to care about the team on and off the court. We're trying to build the team. Can't have the locker room stressed out. You can't complain that guys aren't playing hard when you jerk them around. They have to be pros but still

Knicks should be 2-2

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy