[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

did melo start hoodie season
Author Thread
knicks1248
Posts: 36277
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
10/27/2017  9:43 PM
He was the first person i seen wearing one, now it's a part of the NBA uniform?
ES
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Posts: 32942
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/27/2017  9:50 PM
Belichick is the hoodie king.
yellowboy90
Posts: 33907
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 4/23/2011
Member: #3538

10/27/2017  10:08 PM
if the athletic apparel companies were smart they would make a sleeveless compression hoodie to wear underneath the jersey. Jordan Brand should be trying to crank those out asap. I bet all the youngster would flock to get them.
CrushAlot
Posts: 55242
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
10/27/2017  10:43 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:if the athletic apparel companies were smart they would make a sleeveless compression hoodie to wear underneath the jersey. Jordan Brand should be trying to crank those out asap. I bet all the youngster would flock to get them.
Didn't Nike release a hoodie Melo hoodie?
I think we know what we're doing..... Phil Jackson
yellowboy90
Posts: 33907
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 4/23/2011
Member: #3538

10/27/2017  11:45 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:if the athletic apparel companies were smart they would make a sleeveless compression hoodie to wear underneath the jersey. Jordan Brand should be trying to crank those out asap. I bet all the youngster would flock to get them.
Didn't Nike release a hoodie Melo hoodie?

Yeah, I think Jordan did release a hoodie but I was talking about a hoodie one can wear underneath your jersey or bball T. All a company has to do is modify their cold/ski/snowboarding Hooded compression gear to fit their BBall gear.

knicks1248
Posts: 36277
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
10/28/2017  9:21 AM
yellowboy90 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:if the athletic apparel companies were smart they would make a sleeveless compression hoodie to wear underneath the jersey. Jordan Brand should be trying to crank those out asap. I bet all the youngster would flock to get them.
Didn't Nike release a hoodie Melo hoodie?

Yeah, I think Jordan did release a hoodie but I was talking about a hoodie one can wear underneath your jersey or bball T. All a company has to do is modify their cold/ski/snowboarding Hooded compression gear to fit their BBall gear.

i could see this happening

ES
meloshouldgo
Posts: 23979
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

10/28/2017  11:02 AM
WAAY OFF TOPIC
The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
did melo start hoodie season

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.