[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

It's JUST a matter of time before JH is fired
Author Thread
Gudris
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6213

10/26/2017  7:06 AM
Nalod wrote:Extrapolate the present into the near future; If the Knicks don't win, JH is toast.
Can't say i agree with Knick1248's reasoning, but he is not wrong. IF the team can't find its way, he has to go.
Rambis has to provide an improvement. Or he goes too.

Thread is about “Anyone is Better, even people we never heard of!” That's typical sports fan rhetoric.
But bottom line is If JH can't get the team organized and execute the schematic, well then.....

Rambis is here only as Phil voice, i am pretty sure Phil was fired only offically, no suprise if he still give some directions through Rambis
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/26/2017  8:55 AM
Rambis is not just a voice. He has the credentials and rings to prove it. He was Phil’s assistant coach in LA.
Most of that was fabricated by us or snitty Isola comments. I’m not advocating for him. If this team can’t compete on a nightly basis then he goes with Jeff. His WOlves tenure is well documented that he took a bad job and was not the right guy, and it was not the right circumstances for him.
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/26/2017  9:06 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Gudris wrote:There is a rumors in Latvia that Latvian team head coach is talking with some NBA teams, dont know if Knicks are one of that team

We dont need Lativia coach who has absolutely no connection to US players. We need Brad Stevens type who knows how to game plan and puts guys in the position to succeed--and will lsten. When this year is done and who cares about it as long as we win 15 games--at some point someone smart is going to move Willy G for an athletic wing and move KP to C. KP for the good of the team will need to shut up and listen. He needs less bad shots more rebounds passing and defense. In a 4-1 set at C he will get beautiful shots and his FG% will move up.

MOve KP to 5
Sign Isiaiah Thomas(if healthy)
draft Mike Porter(4 man)
trade Willy G for the draft rights to M Bridges (3 man)

So the plan is to trade Willy for a pick worth more than his value and hope we get the first pick. I'm on board but it seems a little unlikely.
Another problem is we will get killed on defense up front. Kp will be a tough player to build around just like Melo because he doesn't have a pure position on defense and he is a black hole on offense. As talented of a 1 on 1 player KP is he won't make his teammates better. Whoever plays up front with KP will need to be able to rebound, have the girth to guard centers and be able to chase stretch 4's and have the ability to run an offense through them in the post. Basically we need Draymond Green, and I though the list of wings that we needed to play with Melo was short

the roster needs to be balance regardless of what star you put there, because most will lack in some dept, it could be defense, rebounding, passing.

when you have a star that really good at one or 2 things, you are suppose to compliment him with another player that does the thing he doesn't.

With JH, he has this high IQ offensive scheme, with LOW IQ players, who are clearly not on the same page, It's the reason phil said scrapped that BS and run my triangle.

No pg, one ok athletic, a 7 3" sf, 5 centers that don't defend the P&R well or the perimeter, and 7 guys on the bench who's talent level are all them same..

He's toast with that set up

ES
Cartman718
Member: #1694

10/26/2017  9:10 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Gudris wrote:There is a rumors in Latvia that Latvian team head coach is talking with some NBA teams, dont know if Knicks are one of that team

We dont need Lativia coach who has absolutely no connection to US players. We need Brad Stevens type who knows how to game plan and puts guys in the position to succeed--and will lsten. When this year is done and who cares about it as long as we win 15 games--at some point someone smart is going to move Willy G for an athletic wing and move KP to C. KP for the good of the team will need to shut up and listen. He needs less bad shots more rebounds passing and defense. In a 4-1 set at C he will get beautiful shots and his FG% will move up.

MOve KP to 5
draft Mike Porter(4 man)

So the plan is to trade Willy for a pick worth more than his value and hope we get the first pick. I'm on board but it seems a little unlikely.
Another problem is we will get killed on defense up front. Kp will be a tough player to build around just like Melo because he doesn't have a pure position on defense and he is a black hole on offense. As talented of a 1 on 1 player KP is he won't make his teammates better. Whoever plays up front with KP will need to be able to rebound, have the girth to guard centers and be able to chase stretch 4's and have the ability to run an offense through them in the post. Basically we need Draymond Green, and I though the list of wings that we needed to play with Melo was short

the roster needs to be balance regardless of what star you put there, because most will lack in some dept, it could be defense, rebounding, passing.

when you have a star that really good at one or 2 things, you are suppose to compliment him with another player that does the thing he doesn't.

With JH, he has this high IQ offensive scheme, with LOW IQ players, who are clearly not on the same page, It's the reason phil said scrapped that BS and run my triangle.

No pg, one ok athletic, a 7 3" sf, 5 centers that don't defend the P&R well or the perimeter, and 7 guys on the bench who's talent level are all them same..

He's toast with that set up

KOQ defends.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
mlby1215
Member: #6486

10/26/2017  9:38 AM
Sooner or later, local media and fans will have no "escape goat" to blame on. Phil is gone, and Jeff will be gone. Rambis of course will be fired with Jeff. So, who is going to take the blame?

Then we can start to see the wonders of Steve Mills. he has 15 years FO experiences, right? Phil had 0, right? Mills is a math guy, right? advanced stats, right? Currently he signed a lot of good players according to advanced stats, right? Jack, Sessions or THjr? Which one?

We have to pray we will be bad enough to take 1. I don't trust Mills can choose another KP if it falls to 4.

Nalod wrote:Rambis is not just a voice. He has the credentials and rings to prove it. He was Phil's assistant coach in LA.
Most of that was fabricated by us or snitty Isola comments. I'm not advocating for him. If this team can't compete on a nightly basis then he goes with Jeff. His WOlves tenure is well documented that he took a bad job and was not the right guy, and it was not the right circumstances for him.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/27/2017  4:23 PM
Youth movement, player development...
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/27/2017  4:49 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Youth movement, player development...

The way I look at it Jack is one less Guard in the way of Frank and Baker. Sessions had his shot and Jeff is putting Jack in there who we we all know isn’t capable of being a legit solution. Now it’s up to Frank and Baker to raise their level the rest of the way and earn the bulk of the minutes.

Caseloads
Member: #41
10/27/2017  10:41 PM
Mark Jackson will be a dark horse candidate
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

10/27/2017  10:47 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Youth movement, player development...

The way I look at it Jack is one less Guard in the way of Frank and Baker. Sessions had his shot and Jeff is putting Jack in there who we we all know isn’t capable of being a legit solution. Now it’s up to Frank and Baker to raise their level the rest of the way and earn the bulk of the minutes.

If tonight was a first step...and he continues to build on this, I figure he'll be starting at some point in mid to late November.
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/5/2017  3:23 AM
Jeff has a lot of nice little wrinkles in this offense.

Nalod
USA
11/6/2017  1:13 PM
I'll come back just to troll Knicks1248 short sighted ignorance.
Somebody has to give Rambis credit for this turnaround!
I'llcrawl in my hole, but I'll lurk here once in a while.
Love the OP thread and OP not been around during this winning cycle. KP has been all we have hoped this season.
Only injury can stop this young man!!!
No need to tank you got rising players!
What happened to 0-21???
Young team playing good at home. The road awaits. Lots of learning to be done.
Enjoy the games!!!
Like I always say, "it always gets sorted out on the court"......
Nalod
USA
11/9/2017  5:39 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

MOve KP to 5
draft Mike Porter(4 man)

He's toast with that set upNo pg, one ok athletic, a 7 3" sf, 5 centers that don't defend the P&R well or the perimeter, and 7 guys on the bench who's talent level are all them same..

YOu like your toast dry or with Buttah?
Rambis passing you the Jam. Or you like Jelly??

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/9/2017  6:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/9/2017  6:30 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

MOve KP to 5
draft Mike Porter(4 man)

He's toast with that set upNo pg, one ok athletic, a 7 3" sf, 5 centers that don't defend the P&R well or the perimeter, and 7 guys on the bench who's talent level are all them same..

YOu like your toast dry or with Buttah?
Rambis passing you the Jam. Or you like Jelly??

You're officially part of a cult.....

It's JUST a matter of time before JH is fired

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy