[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Gamethread: Knicks visit Boston
Author Thread
ScoreBot
10/24/2017  8:56 PM
Q3 6:55
BOS 61 NYK 41
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Posts: 55244
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/24/2017  8:56 PM
Uptown wrote:First game KP is facing a strong PF...Horfords strength is bothering KP...

That’s why they need to give KP some Screens to get some clean looks rather than having to go ISO every time.

NYKBocker
Posts: 35368
Alba Posts: 472
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
10/24/2017  8:58 PM
CLEE can't push the ball. They are on transition and he pulls it back
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

10/24/2017  8:58 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:KP made a mistake by seemingly not working on moves in the post in the off season...no creativity, no hook shots. He is playing like a SF too often, and has no feel on his turnaround

He learned that somewhere #STAYME7O

fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
meloshouldgo
Posts: 23947
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

10/24/2017  8:59 PM
NYKBocker wrote:Very disappointed with Horny right now.

Why? Is he keeping THJR from showing up and making buckets? Or keeping Kanter from laying D? Has he told KP6 to go iso? I don't agree with benching Willy especially since our "starting 5" gets blown out. But unless some of the key pieces show up this will continue to be ugly. THJR has been non existent, Kanter stands and watches on D, KP looks lost out there (today).

The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
ScoreBot
10/24/2017  9:00 PM
Q3 6:08
BOS 61 NYK 45
GustavBahler
Posts: 32931
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/24/2017  9:00 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/24/2017  9:00 PM
Uptown wrote:First game KP is facing a strong PF...Horfords strength is bothering KP...

Holford has a lower center of gravity, makes it tougher on someone like KP. He looked stronger posting up the last game. Hasnt done enough of it tonite IMO.

Chandler
Posts: 22313
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

10/24/2017  9:00 PM
Kanter is the only one fighting

Celts are throwing a lot of defensive looks at KP and he’s sucked against all of them

Thj is tight as a drum

They need to fight

DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
Chandler
Posts: 22313
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

10/24/2017  9:01 PM
Uptown wrote:First game KP is facing a strong PF...Horfords strength is bothering KP...

Jaylen shut him down as did the Australian telly-tubby

DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
knicks1248
Posts: 36273
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
10/24/2017  9:01 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/24/2017  9:02 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Willy still with no burn.

he's not a difference maker

No one is making a difference for the Knicks right now, Willy can rebound and get buckets. Could use a spark off the bench.

Its not a difference when you give up the same points he gets. Do you pay attn to his effort on D, or do you just focus on the offensive end, and the rebounds.

He gives up 3's like know other, really bad on PnR defense, and gets completely loss on back doors.

All you see is the nice post moves

ES
GustavBahler
Posts: 32931
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/24/2017  9:01 PM
Hardaway's game aside, he's taken some hard shots already this season. Probably not helping. Has to fight through it.
ScoreBot
10/24/2017  9:02 PM
Q3 5:40
BOS 63 NYK 46
Chandler
Posts: 22313
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

10/24/2017  9:02 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:KP made a mistake by seemingly not working on moves in the post in the off season...no creativity, no hook shots. He is playing like a SF too often, and has no feel on his turnaround Js.

Another issue is that I continue see no offensive strategy...I have no idea what we are doing. Lee and Hardaway get no open looks...and no, it is not always the fault of the PG. I don't see movement with a purpose on offense, and I see no plan to make use of KP. We need a PG who is concerned about setting up other players, but it is more than that.

The fact that Willy did not get off the bench is laughable. He is solid in the post, a better passer than Kanter, and a garbage man on the boards. He also sets good picks, something we are missing. I don't know what is going on, but the fact he gets no time on the floor is criminal.

Celts play him small and tight. And it’s working because his instinct is tondribble

DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
GustavBahler
Posts: 32931
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/24/2017  9:02 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Willy still with no burn.

he's not a difference maker

No one is making a difference for the Knicks right now, Willy can rebound and get buckets. Could use a spark off the bench.

Its not a difference when you give up the same points he gets. Do you pay attn to his effort on D, or do you just focus on the offensive end and the rebonds.

He gives up 3's like know other, really bad on PnR defense, and gets completely loss on back doors.

All you see is the nice post moves

Stick still up your ass I see...

ScoreBot
10/24/2017  9:04 PM
Q3 4:56
BOS 66 NYK 48
Chandler
Posts: 22313
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

10/24/2017  9:04 PM
nixluva wrote:
Uptown wrote:First game KP is facing a strong PF...Horfords strength is bothering KP...

That’s why they need to give KP some Screens to get some clean looks rather than having to go ISO every time.

I’m not sure I agree. Screens for Lee or thj yes

KP needs to play tall not small

DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
nixluva
Posts: 55244
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/24/2017  9:05 PM
WILLY 😬
Uptown
Posts: 26283
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 4/1/2008
Member: #1883

10/24/2017  9:05 PM
Billy siighting
ScoreBot
10/24/2017  9:06 PM
Q3 3:41
BOS 69 NYK 51
knicks1248
Posts: 36273
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
10/24/2017  9:06 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Willy still with no burn.

he's not a difference maker

No one is making a difference for the Knicks right now, Willy can rebound and get buckets. Could use a spark off the bench.

Its not a difference when you give up the same points he gets. Do you pay attn to his effort on D, or do you just focus on the offensive end and the rebonds.

He gives up 3's like know other, really bad on PnR defense, and gets completely loss on back doors.

All you see is the nice post moves

Stick still up your ass I see...

Are you really in denial, because what im saying has been documented, it's in his scouting report, and he's sitting on the damn bench in a blow out on a below avg team

What more proof do you need?

Cmon dude wake up

ES
Gamethread: Knicks visit Boston

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.