[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: The Garden is Eden! We must protect this house!!! 10/21 Detroit 8pm!!!
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
10/22/2017  1:34 PM
MS wrote:Hardaway literally is 2-13 and hits a three and starts dancing. Was that a joke?! Of course the pistons come right back and stick a three, no celebrating.

If your 6-5 and athletic and only get 2rbs you stink. Still no idea how to play, watching the ball and not boxing out. Very worried he’s going to revert back without Atlanta coaches on him

He should be benched for this clown behavior
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
10/22/2017  1:40 PM
KOQ with great assists. no wonder the soph is sitting!
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/22/2017  3:59 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
reub
Member: #6227

10/22/2017  5:10 PM
Caseloads wrote:KOQ with great assists. no wonder the soph is sitting!

Oak looks great. We should pair KP with Kanter and play them about 33 minutes. And play Oak with Willy for about 15 minutes a game.

Why is Sessions playing so many minutes? Baker adds much more to the team.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

10/22/2017  5:38 PM
martin wrote:

Ok, I guess I overreacted. KOQ seems to be dishing at a high level. But my gripe is/ was against Kanter eating Willy's minutes and from what was posted quoting Jeff about defense.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/22/2017  8:25 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
martin wrote:

Ok, I guess I overreacted. KOQ seems to be dishing at a high level. But my gripe is/ was against Kanter eating Willy's minutes and from what was posted quoting Jeff about defense.

Again, check out the highlights. Kanter had a monster first half and KOQ brought it in the second. 24 minutes each. No room for a 3rd C, and Willy is as bad defensively as Kanter if not worse.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Caseloads
10/23/2017  12:17 AM
martin wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
martin wrote:

Again, check out the highlights. Kanter had a monster first half and KOQ brought it in the second. 24 minutes each. No room for a 3rd C, and Willy is as bad defensively as Kanter if not worse.

agreed. Willy, earn PT in practice big young fella!

TripleThreat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3997

10/23/2017  1:02 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Uptown wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:I am traveling and didn't watch, did Willy play

Nope and he is not happy about it.

Ok this is some serious jacked up horse****. What the fukk is Hornacek playing at? How does KOQ earn minutes over him? Or Kanter? Hornacek is fighting tho keep his job? Stupid gormless gargoyle...

The team is featuring KOQ to hope to trade him. This is pretty standard for most franchises looking to rebuild.

Kanter is one of the worst, if not THE worst PNR defender in the entire league. You could put an orange traffic cone out there that would do a better job ( At least someone might trip on a cone) There really is no helping this team defensively with Kanter on the floor. Team mates forced to try to cover for him only saps them emotionally and physically.

Big men are notoriously fragile in the NBA. Someone is going to get hurt, Hernangomez will get his chance and his minutes, just not right now. Blaming Hornacek for all of this is only going to create a situation where any coach with options will see this job as a wasteland and a career killer.

It's early, but it looked ugly at times. Better to wait and see, see how things develop. I think Hornacek did pretty well all things considering what he has to work with right here.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

10/23/2017  10:19 AM
Caseloads wrote:
MS wrote:Hardaway literally is 2-13 and hits a three and starts dancing. Was that a joke?! Of course the pistons come right back and stick a three, no celebrating.

If your 6-5 and athletic and only get 2rbs you stink. Still no idea how to play, watching the ball and not boxing out. Very worried he’s going to revert back without Atlanta coaches on him

He should be benched for this clown behavior

yes, we need this from him...

not this...

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Member: #1694

10/23/2017  10:28 AM
martin wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
martin wrote:

Kanter didn't really have a monster first half. I disagree. He had 3 field goals in a row if I am remembering that were simply putbacks on teammates misses with no one from Pistons around him.

He also cried a lot in the game and had at least 2 or 3 clear traveling violations (which were called).
One on one he's a good post player on offense, but on PNR defense he absolutely sucks (he doesn't pass the eye test at all)
Someone from the coaching staff needs to tell him to have more of the calm demeanor Willy has.
Willy never looks at the coach or the ref throwing up his arms in disgust...he just goes to work.

We need someone like that next to KP. Sure Willy sucks on defense too, but at least with him and KP's already established chemistry, we have hope that it will get better.

Do you see Kanter turning into the center we need?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
10/23/2017  11:23 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
martin wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
martin wrote:

Kanter didn't really have a monster first half. I disagree. He had 3 field goals in a row if I am remembering that were simply putbacks on teammates misses with no one from Pistons around him.

He also cried a lot in the game and had at least 2 or 3 clear traveling violations (which were called).
One on one he's a good post player on offense, but on PNR defense he absolutely sucks (he doesn't pass the eye test at all)
Someone from the coaching staff needs to tell him to have more of the calm demeanor Willy has.
Willy never looks at the coach or the ref throwing up his arms in disgust...he just goes to work.

We need someone like that next to KP. Sure Willy sucks on defense too, but at least with him and KP's already established chemistry, we have hope that it will get better.

Do you see Kanter turning into the center we need?

I see KOQ as a nice trade chip and Kanter as the best piece they could get in a Melo trade. We will see if they make follow up moves or this is more stupid Knicks
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
stopstandthere
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #6004

10/24/2017  1:58 AM
I hope Knicks can win the first game soon.
Game Thread: The Garden is Eden! We must protect this house!!! 10/21 Detroit 8pm!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy