Member: #1179

10/20/2017  5:01 PM
lol lol who writes these scripts lol
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
10/20/2017  5:03 PM
Come on man there’s actual info on what happened. We still don’t know how bad it is. Could be minor!

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/20/2017  5:12 PM
nixluva wrote:Come on man there’s actual info on what happened. We still don’t know how bad it is. Could be minor!

The photos in the other thread with him lying on the floor and being helped to the locker room by his teammates paint a different picture. Hopefully Bondy's tweet is accurate and not a spin to quiet the noise building up with Frank not being able to get onto the court.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
10/20/2017  5:31 PM
He is 100% no doubt about it not physically ready for nba basketball-- the end
RIP Crushalot😞
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

10/20/2017  5:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/20/2017  5:32 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:Come on man there’s actual info on what happened. We still don’t know how bad it is. Could be minor!

The photos in the other thread with him lying on the floor and being helped to the locker room by his teammates paint a different picture. Hopefully Bondy's tweet is accurate and not a spin to quiet the noise building up with Frank not being able to get onto the court.

lol, why would the Knicks "spin" a twisted ankle?

CrushAlot
USA
10/20/2017  5:35 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Nothing to see hear.
nixluva
USA
10/20/2017  5:39 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Nothing to see hear.

Can’t really gauge how bad it is from the initial reaction. Gotta wait and see how it responds tomorrow and Saturday.

Knickoftime

10/20/2017  5:39 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Nothing to see hear.

If he broke an ankle he broke an ankle. NBA lost two players for the season in 2 nights. I seriously doubt the Knicks are trying to cater to fans who don't understand what an injury is.

nixluva
USA
10/20/2017  5:56 PM
BRIGGS wrote:He is 100% no doubt about it not physically ready for nba basketball-- the end

Cuz he landed on a players foot and twisted his ankle? The most common injury in the NBA is proof Ntilikina isn’t physically ready?

CrushAlot
USA
10/20/2017  6:08 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Nothing to see hear.

If he broke an ankle he broke an ankle. NBA lost two players for the season in 2 nights. I seriously doubt the Knicks are trying to cater to fans who don't understand what an injury is.

I am not implying that he broke his ankle. It looked like a really bad sprain from the pictures posted. Are you suggesting the Knicks are always forthcoming about player injuries?
BRIGGS
10/20/2017  6:16 PM
nixluva wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:He is 100% no doubt about it not physically ready for nba basketball-- the end

Cuz he landed on a players foot and twisted his ankle? The most common injury in the NBA is proof Ntilikina isn’t physically ready?

I don't care what he did. He's getting hurt every time he steps on the court. He's similar to a college freshmen-- he's not an nba player physically. Take it slow with him and start him in the d league to gradually build up his level of play. He was completely outof sorts on the court. He couldn't dribble couldn't shoot and looked way over matched -- he's a skinny 19 year old right now. Go slow build up endurance and USA game skills in d league lift weights and eat good for a year. He's probably be better to have stated overseas another year

RIP Crushalot😞
Knickoftime

10/20/2017  6:18 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Nothing to see hear.

I am not implying that he broke his ankle. It looked like a really bad sprain from the pictures posted. Are you suggesting the Knicks are always forthcoming about player injuries?

Here's what I'm saying, there are 3 options here for anyone making "noise" about Ntilikina:

1. You think being physically ready for the NBA means knowing how to avoid stepping on someone's foot.
2. You think being physically ready for the NBA means landing on someone's foot and your ankle not rolling.
3. None of that matters and you just want to be pissed off about it anyway.

I think the Knicks have had a bad relationship with the media for years for reasons I assume you're well aware, but no I don't think they're worried about stupid noise by stupid fans and/or the media figures that pander to stupid fans.

BRIGGS
10/20/2017  6:31 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Nothing to see hear.

Here's what I'm saying, there are 3 options here for anyone making "noise" about Ntilikina:

1. You think being physically ready for the NBA means knowing how to avoid stepping on someone's foot.
2. You think being physically ready for the NBA means landing on someone's foot and your ankle not rolling.

I think the Knicks have had a bad relationship with the media for years for reasons I assume you're well aware, but no I don't think they're worried about stupid noise by stupid fans and/or the media figures that pander to stupid fans.

He looked the most overwhelmed of any rookie I watched play. He looked physically weak and slow he couldn't even get rim on his shot and his dribble was porous at best. Nothing against him but most 19 years old in any sport aren't physically ready. His body isn't ready to get hit by guys who are bigger stronger faster--and I'm sure it will show in his play or future injuries.

RIP Crushalot😞
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
10/20/2017  6:53 PM
Remember guys sprained ankles can happen to anyone at anytime. Steph Curry has a sprained ankle too once so let’s hope the kid recovers quickly and takes the NBA by storm.
CrushAlot
USA
10/20/2017  7:07 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Nothing to see hear.

I don't think any Knick fan wants to be pissed about Frank. I think anyone that roots for the team wants this kid to be good. There are no resets for the draft. I also think that the concern is that this kid just can't stay on the court not thst he rolled an ankle. Hopefully it is just bad luck. I don't think any of your three reasons are close to accurate. Seems like you are just dismissing a lot of time not being able to play due to injury as a normal thing only brilliant followers of basketball are able to do.
BRIGGS
10/20/2017  7:09 PM
Vmart wrote:Remember guys sprained ankles can happen to anyone at anytime. Steph Curry has a sprained ankle too once so let’s hope the kid recovers quickly and takes the NBA by storm.

I put almost no expectation on him--not fair. He needs development in every area--well see quickly if hes ready for nBA action. I think thats why they have the D league

RIP Crushalot😞
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
10/20/2017  7:11 PM
My goodness. This is like jeremy lin situation with us. Frank is very polarizing player right now. Your either Sky Be Falling or Give Him A break.

Jeez. He is our player. Let's support him.

nixluva
USA
10/20/2017  7:39 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Nothing to see hear.

He looked the most overwhelmed of any rookie I watched play. He looked physically weak and slow he couldn't even get rim on his shot and his dribble was porous at best. Nothing against him but most 19 years old in any sport aren't physically ready. His body isn't ready to get hit by guys who are bigger stronger faster--and I'm sure it will show in his play or future injuries.

Bruh! You’ve barely seen him play! You forgot that he was playing against FULL GROWN MEN in France!
He didn’t get hurt until the very last game in France and it was a fluke knee on knee!

So he’s been a bit unlucky so far. Two Knee on Knee injuries months apart and a twisted ankle in practice. All very common basketball injuries that ANYONE can get.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/20/2017  8:13 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Nothing to see hear.

The look on mills face is priceless...lol

Told you about these french players...smh

ES
Frank hurts ankle in practice..

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy