[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Bulls fighting
Author Thread
Vmart
Posts: 30350
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 5/23/2002
Member: #247
USA
10/17/2017  7:29 PM
Mirotic and Portis looks like Mirotic our for a while concussion and broken face. Porto’s probably gets suspended.
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Posts: 49444
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
10/17/2017  8:43 PM
Vmart wrote:Mirotic and Portis looks like Mirotic our for a while concussion and broken face. Porto’s probably gets suspended.

Its on the front page of Yahoo! A sucker punch is the worst--you have no defense.

WaltLongmire
Posts: 27102
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/28/2014
Member: #5843

10/17/2017  8:44 PM
Interesting...Portis, to me, anyway, seemed to be a player who could eventually move into their starting lineup at at PF...Mirotic replaced him.

Expected more from Portis.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
BigDaddyG
Posts: 25023
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/22/2010
Member: #3049

10/17/2017  9:41 PM
Good news for our second-rounder. ESPN has us picking another French guard with that pick. http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Abdoulaye-N-doye-84740/
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
TripleThreat
Posts: 21517
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 2/24/2012
Member: #3997

10/17/2017  9:50 PM
Vmart wrote:Mirotic and Portis looks like Mirotic our for a while concussion and broken face. Porto’s probably gets suspended.


They should superimpose Jim Jackson's head on one, and Jason Kidd's head on the other, and play a Toni Braxton song in the background.

Idiots.

If it had been the other way around, you know the media... and I'm just gonna leave that one right there....

Since you came on this board you have been way off in regards to trade value. - Briggs 7/28/2015
reub
Posts: 21273
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/13/2016
Member: #6227

10/17/2017  11:33 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:Good news for our second-rounder. ESPN has us picking another French guard with that pick. http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Abdoulaye-N-doye-84740/

7'2" wingspan on a PG! Can you imagine him and Frank in the game at the same time?

BigDaddyG
Posts: 25023
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/22/2010
Member: #3049

10/18/2017  12:11 AM
reub wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:Good news for our second-rounder. ESPN has us picking another French guard with that pick. http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Abdoulaye-N-doye-84740/

7'2" wingspan on a PG! Can you imagine him and Frank in the game at the same time?


Yeah, he could be an absolute menace if he gets a J. He's just one of many choices we'll have thanks to the Bulls.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
smackeddog
Posts: 32464
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/30/2005
Member: #883
10/18/2017  1:28 AM
Surely the bulls will have to trade Portis - can't keep him on the team after this.
Bulls fighting

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.