[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The psychological state of New York Knicks fans
Author Thread
mlby1215
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6486

10/19/2017  1:34 PM
Yes, exactly. This is why I never tried to blame anyone here. Do you blame someone about global warming? Humans do it together. I only have good words to say about this place because people here are willing to give me a chance to write down what I think.

Really, as a whole we probably should be a little bit positive. Sometimes I think we fans are too hard to our role players. They have already earned much less, and usually don't have much love from us. It is pretty awful. Sure, they don't shoot the ball well, but I think everyone has a place and a task on the court.

TripleThreat wrote:Most Americans are actually really lousy at math.

Out of the entire legion of Knicks fans around the world, only a very small percentage of them participate online in various forums or sites designed to talk about the Knicks. Out of the people who visit, only a certain percentage even bother to register. Out of those that register, only a small percentage decided to post. Out of those that post, only a small percentage do a majority of the posting.

So when I hear the time honored mindless narrative "blame the fans", I think to myself, you mean blame the same 8-10 guys who do 80 percent of all the posting, out of the tens of thousands upon tens of thousands total fans out there?

AUTOADVERT
mlby1215

10/19/2017  3:15 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/20/2017  12:18 PM
Well, again I didn't talk about anyone or people here in this forum in general. I talked about how and why many fans has this subtle psychological shift in their mind. If you are older, you have your fond memory to fall back on. Once Knicks was a respected team which could battle with MJ. This memory would made you proud to be part of the "Knicks".

But for the younger dudes, "Knicks" means something different. It means Dolan. It means someone who are rich but always stupid. Younger Knicks fans have to look at individuals' success to feel they are not that hopeless. The team was bad, but at least Melo was always good. It is just human nature. Keep in mind that if you don't have it , then probably just because age and experience have made a lot of difference to you. There is a reason I choose to post here not postingandtoasting or RealGM because People here tend to be more mature.

Again, as I said before, it still needs a lot of examinations. Every theory in scientific fields has to be tested. I want to post it just because it gives a chance for people to think about it. I don't really need to be the right guy, or smart guy.

If you believe me, I just do it for my conscience.

Let's try to test this theory a little bit. For the FUN.

I would suggest this season we will going to HATE these players.

Kanter
Reason?
- He is going to be a starter. Mills cannot trade for a 18mil backup. It would be his failure. No matter what, Kanter will be a starter. Then it means he will eat away the minutes KP and Willy will have.
- He is going to be a black hole because he will and should consider himself as a first option. He was part of the team which almost killed off that 73 win GSW. Now he is sent to this ...hmm...not very good team. It is very hard not to consider himself as alpha. I don't think he believes KP is better than him. It is just human nature.
- His defense is not very good, and thus can give people a lot of areas to attack.
- He is a newcomer, an outsider like D.Rose.

Sessions
- He should be a starter. It is very hard to be a starting PG when you are 18. Frank will need a lot of time to learn how to play this most difficult position in NBA. It means Sessions will take a lot of minutes from him.
- Sessions is old, and people don't like it. He doesn't fit the "timeline"
- Well, his defense is not super good either. A lot of areas to attack.

The one will NOT be hated.

THjr
- He was once a knicks. Close to Melo.
- He will have a lot of people defending him because Mills signed him. If THjr is a bust, then it means Mills is a very awful prez. Then it means firing Phil was actually not a good idea. If you hate Phil, you will defend THjr no matter how bad he is . Keep in mind that I don't say THjr will be bad. I just mention the possibility.

If I am correct, We will be going to hate the first two very much and treat the third very well. I would hope I am wrong and it means the world is a little bit more peaceful than I assumed. Again keep in mind that I do not mean people here going to hate them. I mean around the internet and local media.

And then we can have a clearer idea on if, or how, favoritism has dominated our minds.

BRIGGS wrote:Boy I dont think this is true at all. Maybe the Knicks think that way? I think most fans--I mean a high majority dont care about the name on the back other than KNicks.

This will be an interesting year in terms of fans psyche. We have been bad while not trying to be bad--this is the first season they are coming out and saying---"we bad" so the KNicks fan will have to accept it for the greater good.
The main things I want to see out of the year

A. and its by far the biggest. Can KP stay healthy and play a nice team basketball game that raises the level of play. Id be happy with something less than a franchise player--Im not putting him on that level bt Id like to see CLOSE to it. The more I think about it--can he give me a career similar to Lemarcus Aldidge with a little more 3 point shooting and a % better block shots? Can we stone him into the 4 slot--know hes going to play 75 games and playoff ready--and get back 18/20-8-2.5-1.5 --I think that is attainable. Key is health

B. We need a season long evaluation on our guards. No names needed

C. Lets see what Kanter can do with 30 minutes--hes still young --so we need a full season to look at him with an open mind

D. Make Willy G the 4-5 back up--so that KP gets 27-30 Willy gets 23-27 Kanter gets 30 and one of Noah Oquinn etc.. mop up the rest.

E. Keep an open look out all season for a 3--I dont think we have a long term solution on the roster. We couldve had Troy Williams early last year--kind of fits the mold of what we are looking for at that position

F Be opportunistic--take reasonable chances on cheap players but steer clear of a major deal that involves draft picks over the next 3 years. If there is one bit of evidence we can look back at--trading draft picks that are unprotected is not a smart idea.

mlby1215

10/19/2017  3:20 PM
But you know what? probably you will be right. There is a lot of reasons for Mills to take Blatt. Blatt is not available right now, is he? Then it is probably why Mills didn't fire Jeff right away.

Mills knows he needs friends. Phil took his job too seriously. He fired his own guy then refused to hire his second man as head coach. Now where is he? It is basketball, and it is Game of Throne too.

GustavBahler wrote:My psychological state as a Knicks fan will be tested if Blatt is brought in to coach next year. It will show that this is more about Perry and Mills bringing in their old buddies, than winning.
mlby1215

10/20/2017  11:55 AM
Oh, I found it I actually missed your post.

One funny thing I found is that while a lot of fans don't like Dolan, but in secret they look like him.

For example, Dolan always find his friends to take care Knicks. Fans hate it. But A lot of them would suggest some former Knicks players or assistant coach instead. But think about it, it is still favoritism. If someone is a newcomer and takes the starter role instead of the current Knicks, we usually hate the new one.

I am not sure why it would turn to be this way. Many fans don't view the team as a place to work together. Instead they look at it as a battleground for their favorite players to climb up to the top. As my post above this one wrote about, we are going to hate Kanter and Sessions. They are vets, and they practices hard. Jeff would let them start because it is how the coaches establish their authority and encourage their players to practice harder.

But very soon, we will show a lot of hatred to Jeff, Kanter and Sessions.

The history will repeat itself, but we will have no Phil Jackson to blame.

People still don't understand what they have done. We can kill off Phil Jackson but we cannot kill off Dolan's friends because they are not one man. They just recycle themselves. It was totally impossible for Isiah Thomas to replace Phil Jackson, but it will be much easier to replace Steve Mills with him if Mills is awful. All in all, we just killed our only chance to get away with the influence of Dolan. Probably our hope is that he feels bored then he will sell the team. Wishful thinking, I know.

jrodmc wrote:It's been discussed previously here (like every other topic) that there are myriad types of fans.
The geographically loyal fan; this is my hood, my team, my players, my coach, my GM, my prez, my dysfunctional owner, my security guards, etc, etc, good, bad or indifferent.
The classic front runner fans, those who watch and like basketball, but tie their hats to the latest and greatest super team, whether it be some starphucqued triumvirate or the classic Spurs and GS 'fans' who love basketball played the right way (which also happens to be the way THEY think it should be played).
The player lovers; Lil'Nate, DLee, Gallo, Linsanity, Cole, Jimmer... these fans come and go and really don't GAS about the team, per se.
And guess what, none of this is bad, not even the front runners or the player lovers.

The group that is hardest to own up to, but the easiest to psychoanalyze, or the ones who are fans of Self.

You can spot their posts a mile away. Constantly deriding others while pontificating about their tremendous knowledge and ability to express things in the most logical, incredibly competent way, to the point that if they weren't actually spending time trying to explain to you unwashed idiots how this Knicks franchise (and every franchise for that matter) should be run, they would have already cured cancer, made billions for charity as a captain of all industries, and bartered for world peace. And they have some underlying statistics and slightly over-strained analogies to back this stance up. Of course, most of these types couldn't hit a free throw or haven't played or loved the game at any level. But like little gnome-like sports reporters who make a living ragging on athletes and critiquing how they play, if you can't play, act like you know how you would if you could. And be loud and use as many paragraphs as possible.

What's funny, or not really funny, is that most of the first groups may realize, to some extent, that they are just a bunch of shmoes typing on the internet. The last group never quite seems to believe that about themselves. Which IMO, is where the most amount of friction arises on the board. Having friendly debates with demi-gods normally only works well in Avengers movies.

You can deal with homers (me being one). You can deal with the constant street-smart-cool/doom and gloom NYC standard fan. But the profile who gets on here to do nothing but tout their own brilliance? Tiring.

End of rant. Their will be no further "parts".

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/19/2018  8:41 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
mlby1215 wrote:This is something I thought about for a few months but I didn't really feel like I was prepared to write it down since I think I
have seen something rather hard to explain which is related to the community as a whole. Knicks fans, in general, are a bunch of weird animals. We seems to love and hate people for no obvious reasons. Such as Cole Aldrich, I still don't understand why people was madly in love with him at the time. He was not a bad guy. He was a okay guy. That is it. The hate lists includes someone like Jose Calderón, Sasha and Noah. They are okay guys too. Gentlemen. Sometimes they played badly but who wouldn't when he was a Knicks?

Knicks fans tend to be player-oriented, and it really shows. I don't think Melo fans are not Knicks fans. I don't think they (or KP fans or Willy fans or anyone) pretend they are Knicks fans. I think they are all real Knicks fans. But for some reasons, they cares about their particular players to a extent that it is not easy to explain.

I have a theory and It probably needs a lot of examination but I think the reasoning behind it is strong. It is all due to the difficult situation this team are always in. New York Knicks was and is a bad team. Bad team are everywhere but I feel like we often lost in a very embarrassing way. We often just gave it up, like having 12 - 32, in first quarter. The team sometimes played in a way that it had no pride, almost like the team wanted the game finished faster and then go home.

Frustrated, anger, emptiness. I think Knicks fans are familiar with those words.

In short, I think we try to escape from those negative emotions by narrowly focusing our attention on a few players instead. When looking at a single player, we again start to feel better because of his own successful story. ( If you are playing in NBA, you are already successful. )

I am going to use an example to illustrate this.

https://www.postingandtoasting.com/2017/10/8/16445768/nets-117-knicks-83-scenes-from-an-injury-marred-blowout

It came from postingandtoasting.com, another knicks fans site. The writer is Joe Flynn a.k.a China Joe. He is super anti-Phil, pro-Melo but it is another topic.

The writing is a short report about that preseason game, Nets 117 Knicks 83. I think people still remember that game and probably no one wants to, though.

Honestly, what could he say about that game? "We suck" is only two words. He needed to write a little bit longer than that. So he wrote about something positive, like Willy had 17pt and 12 rebounds , THjr had some turnovers but okay, Dotson was okay, something something. At last, he showed some highlight of KP to pump up the morale.

The writing is very typical. Nothing special. We probably talked about that game like he wrote. However, it perfectly shows the psychological shift I am going to talk about.

When the team is bad, embarrassingly bad, we just avoid to look at it, and then we try to refocus on something else, like a good performance from a individual player. It is just a human nature. People want to be related to a winner (a player), not a loser (the team). I mean, no one wants to be a loser. Everybody just want to escape from this feeling.

So it means the more loss the team has, the more we just focus on a few good players. At the past, the guy was Melo - for some basketball reasons I am not good enough to explain - it almost looks like he played balls in another dimension. He could play extremely well but the team lost or he could play extremely bad but the team still won. In short, he was the perfect guy for our mind to escape into. If the game is too ugly to watch, how about we just watch him play? Sometimes it seems he could score in a impossible way. His talents is truly amazing, sometimes. (sigh)

Typically, people probably talk like that.

"Today, Knicks lost again."
"Yeah, I know."
"But at least Melo had 25pts. "
"Yeah, KP had 4 blocks too. "
"Sure. They are our only hope. "

Then we look at a player long enough, we start to have attachment to that player. We feel like we really love him, like he is the only light in the eternal darkness. I THINK it is how a knick fans turns to be a Melo fan. Keep in mind that that guy still is a Knicks fan. I am pretty sure there is no fake Knicks fan in this world. I mean, come on, who would want to pretend he is a Knicks fan? We are not GSW.

Looking someone long enough, it turns into a habit, and then it turns into devoted love. KP is our new target. I don't necessarily a bad thing. I assume it is what a sporting fan does. But it has some very bad influence to the team, and the community. And I am going to give an example at below.

We always needed a point guard. Last season, when Knicks realized D.Rose was not suitable for that job, they wanted to make a trade. People threw around a lot of names. (Keep in mind that I am not talking about here. I mean in the internet , in general ) People really hated D.Rose (yeah, he is on the hate list) because they thought he didn't pass the ball to KP. They wanted to find another point guard.

Now we step back a little bit and look at other contenders. In "modern brand of basketballs", almost every good team has a very offense-minded attacking point guard. (Phil called it decisive attack guard? ) The guy is always the first or second option to his team.

Curry: 1 or 2
CP3 : 1 or 2
Kyrie : 2
Thomas: 1
Westbrook: 111111

The only exception was Rocket (They have one now) and Spur. But Harden actually was the one holding the balls on offense and Tony Parker is still very dangerous. So it seems that if you want to play "modern brand of basketballs " instead "slow outdated triangle", you should find a first or second options attack guard , right? Knicks fans would suggest something like that, right?

NO.

People threw around a lot of adv. stats and win share or something fancy to against old stupid Phil but suddenly they wanted a pass-first point guard, like Ricky Rubio. He is very good at everything except shooting the ball. He would be the fifth option at best, behind Melo, KP, Willy and Lee. His type is dying. There is no Jason Kidd anymore.

It is really weird. When it comes to the duty of point guards, suddenly we all went old-school. We think he should just pass, and let other score.

The reason is that while we are all Knicks fans, we are also a fan of our favorite player in secret. A lot of us wanted a PG who could pass the ball to Melo, KP or other favorite player to score, to pump up their stats. We talked about building a team, but actually we wanted to build a team which is a perfect situation for our respective favorite sons.

Here, keep in mind that I am not calling names or I am not saying anyone has done anything wrong. I just try to illustrate the problem. In the age of internet, what the mass wants have a lot of power to the decision makers, collectively. It really affects the game plan, like decrease the trade value of our players or increase the trade value of another players. (Everyone and his dog knew we wanted to throw away D.Rose to get Rubio, of course their stance was tough and hard. They knew we badly wanted it. )

It is just the first drawback when you devoted love is too strong for one player, but I am going to hit the send button, then take a break and write the second part.

Boy I dont think this is true at all. Maybe the Knicks think that way? I think most fans--I mean a high majority dont care about the name on the back other than KNicks.

This will be an interesting year in terms of fans psyche. We have been bad while not trying to be bad--this is the first season they are coming out and saying---"we bad" so the KNicks fan will have to accept it for the greater good.

A. and its by far the biggest. Can KP stay healthy and play a nice team basketball game that raises the level of play. Id be happy with something less than a franchise player--Im not putting him on that level bt Id like to see CLOSE to it. The more I think about it--can he give me a career similar to Lemarcus Aldidge with a little more 3 point shooting and a % better block shots? Can we stone him into the 4 slot--know hes going to play 75 games and playoff ready--and get back 18/20-8-2.5-1.5 --I think that is attainable. Key is health

C. Lets see what Kanter can do with 30 minutes--hes still young --so we need a full season to look at him with an open mind

D. Make Willy G the 4-5 back up--so that KP gets 27-30 Willy gets 23-27 Kanter gets 30 and one of Noah Oquinn etc.. mop up the rest.

E. Keep an open look out all season for a 3--I dont think we have a long term solution on the roster. We couldve had Troy Williams early last year--kind of fits the mold of what we are looking for at that position

F Be opportunistic--take reasonable chances on cheap players but steer clear of a major deal that involves draft picks over the next 3 years. If there is one bit of evidence we can look back at--trading draft picks that are unprotected is not a smart idea.

I called Troy Williams here-- said we should've already signed him. This post was actually prophetic

RIP Crushalot😞
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
2/19/2018  9:54 PM
jrodmc wrote:It's been discussed previously here (like every other topic) that there are myriad types of fans.
The geographically loyal fan; this is my hood, my team, my players, my coach, my GM, my prez, my dysfunctional owner, my security guards, etc, etc, good, bad or indifferent.
The classic front runner fans, those who watch and like basketball, but tie their hats to the latest and greatest super team, whether it be some starphucqued triumvirate or the classic Spurs and GS 'fans' who love basketball played the right way (which also happens to be the way THEY think it should be played).
The player lovers; Lil'Nate, DLee, Gallo, Linsanity, Cole, Jimmer... these fans come and go and really don't GAS about the team, per se.
And guess what, none of this is bad, not even the front runners or the player lovers.

The group that is hardest to own up to, but the easiest to psychoanalyze, or the ones who are fans of Self.

You can spot their posts a mile away. Constantly deriding others while pontificating about their tremendous knowledge and ability to express things in the most logical, incredibly competent way, to the point that if they weren't actually spending time trying to explain to you unwashed idiots how this Knicks franchise (and every franchise for that matter) should be run, they would have already cured cancer, made billions for charity as a captain of all industries, and bartered for world peace. And they have some underlying statistics and slightly over-strained analogies to back this stance up. Of course, most of these types couldn't hit a free throw or haven't played or loved the game at any level. But like little gnome-like sports reporters who make a living ragging on athletes and critiquing how they play, if you can't play, act like you know how you would if you could. And be loud and use as many paragraphs as possible.

What's funny, or not really funny, is that most of the first groups may realize, to some extent, that they are just a bunch of shmoes typing on the internet. The last group never quite seems to believe that about themselves. Which IMO, is where the most amount of friction arises on the board. Having friendly debates with demi-gods normally only works well in Avengers movies.

You can deal with homers (me being one). You can deal with the constant street-smart-cool/doom and gloom NYC standard fan. But the profile who gets on here to do nothing but tout their own brilliance? Tiring.

End of rant. Their will be no further "parts".

So you are talking about fans who are driven by their Ego.
Who is not? May be You...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/20/2018  10:04 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
mlby1215 wrote:This is something I thought about for a few months but I didn't really feel like I was prepared to write it down since I think I
have seen something rather hard to explain which is related to the community as a whole. Knicks fans, in general, are a bunch of weird animals. We seems to love and hate people for no obvious reasons. Such as Cole Aldrich, I still don't understand why people was madly in love with him at the time. He was not a bad guy. He was a okay guy. That is it. The hate lists includes someone like Jose Calderón, Sasha and Noah. They are okay guys too. Gentlemen. Sometimes they played badly but who wouldn't when he was a Knicks?

Knicks fans tend to be player-oriented, and it really shows. I don't think Melo fans are not Knicks fans. I don't think they (or KP fans or Willy fans or anyone) pretend they are Knicks fans. I think they are all real Knicks fans. But for some reasons, they cares about their particular players to a extent that it is not easy to explain.

I have a theory and It probably needs a lot of examination but I think the reasoning behind it is strong. It is all due to the difficult situation this team are always in. New York Knicks was and is a bad team. Bad team are everywhere but I feel like we often lost in a very embarrassing way. We often just gave it up, like having 12 - 32, in first quarter. The team sometimes played in a way that it had no pride, almost like the team wanted the game finished faster and then go home.

Frustrated, anger, emptiness. I think Knicks fans are familiar with those words.

In short, I think we try to escape from those negative emotions by narrowly focusing our attention on a few players instead. When looking at a single player, we again start to feel better because of his own successful story. ( If you are playing in NBA, you are already successful. )

I am going to use an example to illustrate this.

https://www.postingandtoasting.com/2017/10/8/16445768/nets-117-knicks-83-scenes-from-an-injury-marred-blowout

It came from postingandtoasting.com, another knicks fans site. The writer is Joe Flynn a.k.a China Joe. He is super anti-Phil, pro-Melo but it is another topic.

The writing is a short report about that preseason game, Nets 117 Knicks 83. I think people still remember that game and probably no one wants to, though.

Honestly, what could he say about that game? "We suck" is only two words. He needed to write a little bit longer than that. So he wrote about something positive, like Willy had 17pt and 12 rebounds , THjr had some turnovers but okay, Dotson was okay, something something. At last, he showed some highlight of KP to pump up the morale.

The writing is very typical. Nothing special. We probably talked about that game like he wrote. However, it perfectly shows the psychological shift I am going to talk about.

When the team is bad, embarrassingly bad, we just avoid to look at it, and then we try to refocus on something else, like a good performance from a individual player. It is just a human nature. People want to be related to a winner (a player), not a loser (the team). I mean, no one wants to be a loser. Everybody just want to escape from this feeling.

So it means the more loss the team has, the more we just focus on a few good players. At the past, the guy was Melo - for some basketball reasons I am not good enough to explain - it almost looks like he played balls in another dimension. He could play extremely well but the team lost or he could play extremely bad but the team still won. In short, he was the perfect guy for our mind to escape into. If the game is too ugly to watch, how about we just watch him play? Sometimes it seems he could score in a impossible way. His talents is truly amazing, sometimes. (sigh)

Typically, people probably talk like that.

"Today, Knicks lost again."
"Yeah, I know."
"But at least Melo had 25pts. "
"Yeah, KP had 4 blocks too. "
"Sure. They are our only hope. "

Then we look at a player long enough, we start to have attachment to that player. We feel like we really love him, like he is the only light in the eternal darkness. I THINK it is how a knick fans turns to be a Melo fan. Keep in mind that that guy still is a Knicks fan. I am pretty sure there is no fake Knicks fan in this world. I mean, come on, who would want to pretend he is a Knicks fan? We are not GSW.

Looking someone long enough, it turns into a habit, and then it turns into devoted love. KP is our new target. I don't necessarily a bad thing. I assume it is what a sporting fan does. But it has some very bad influence to the team, and the community. And I am going to give an example at below.

We always needed a point guard. Last season, when Knicks realized D.Rose was not suitable for that job, they wanted to make a trade. People threw around a lot of names. (Keep in mind that I am not talking about here. I mean in the internet , in general ) People really hated D.Rose (yeah, he is on the hate list) because they thought he didn't pass the ball to KP. They wanted to find another point guard.

Now we step back a little bit and look at other contenders. In "modern brand of basketballs", almost every good team has a very offense-minded attacking point guard. (Phil called it decisive attack guard? ) The guy is always the first or second option to his team.

Curry: 1 or 2
CP3 : 1 or 2
Kyrie : 2
Thomas: 1
Westbrook: 111111

The only exception was Rocket (They have one now) and Spur. But Harden actually was the one holding the balls on offense and Tony Parker is still very dangerous. So it seems that if you want to play "modern brand of basketballs " instead "slow outdated triangle", you should find a first or second options attack guard , right? Knicks fans would suggest something like that, right?

NO.

People threw around a lot of adv. stats and win share or something fancy to against old stupid Phil but suddenly they wanted a pass-first point guard, like Ricky Rubio. He is very good at everything except shooting the ball. He would be the fifth option at best, behind Melo, KP, Willy and Lee. His type is dying. There is no Jason Kidd anymore.

It is really weird. When it comes to the duty of point guards, suddenly we all went old-school. We think he should just pass, and let other score.

The reason is that while we are all Knicks fans, we are also a fan of our favorite player in secret. A lot of us wanted a PG who could pass the ball to Melo, KP or other favorite player to score, to pump up their stats. We talked about building a team, but actually we wanted to build a team which is a perfect situation for our respective favorite sons.

Here, keep in mind that I am not calling names or I am not saying anyone has done anything wrong. I just try to illustrate the problem. In the age of internet, what the mass wants have a lot of power to the decision makers, collectively. It really affects the game plan, like decrease the trade value of our players or increase the trade value of another players. (Everyone and his dog knew we wanted to throw away D.Rose to get Rubio, of course their stance was tough and hard. They knew we badly wanted it. )

It is just the first drawback when you devoted love is too strong for one player, but I am going to hit the send button, then take a break and write the second part.

Boy I dont think this is true at all. Maybe the Knicks think that way? I think most fans--I mean a high majority dont care about the name on the back other than KNicks.

I called Troy Williams here-- said we should've already signed him. This post was actually prophetic

You must be beaming with pride today!

The psychological state of New York Knicks fans

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy