Author Thread
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

11/8/2017  2:37 PM
fwk00 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:trolling Knicks1248 is a worthy endeavor

especially after the months of negative BS the guy has spouted about pretty much everything from Mills, to the coaching staff to the players.

You keep saying players I don't like, what player I ever said I wanted gone other than calderon...I just question mdcermott, and Kanter's ability to play defense, knowing that it had never been their thing by any stretch, everyone knows that.

great to see them getting it in, I appreciate team ball more than anything

The only negative thing that was going with the knicks was phils weird shiit, we were winning before he got here, and guess what were doing since he's been gone..

I co sign on every player phil signed as a FA, the only thing I could not stand was his meddling with JH and fisher, I thought it was killing the teams vibe

Can't thank Phil enough for assembling the team and possibilities he did. Feels great doesn't it.

And Phil running Melo out of town was gutsy and visionary. He handed off the baton to his proteges and the plan came together.

The Phil trolls are lost without him to complain about. Suddenly Phil's front office looks like genius, his coaches make saintly decisions, and his players who needed little more than health and some time to gel are kicking arse. Poor Meloless knicks1248 - nothing to troll about - aiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/8/2017  2:38 PM
jrodmc wrote:
fwk00 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:trolling Knicks1248 is a worthy endeavor

especially after the months of negative BS the guy has spouted about pretty much everything from Mills, to the coaching staff to the players.

You keep saying players I don't like, what player I ever said I wanted gone other than calderon...I just question mdcermott, and Kanter's ability to play defense, knowing that it had never been their thing by any stretch, everyone knows that.

great to see them getting it in, I appreciate team ball more than anything

The only negative thing that was going with the knicks was phils weird shiit, we were winning before he got here, and guess what were doing since he's been gone..

I co sign on every player phil signed as a FA, the only thing I could not stand was his meddling with JH and fisher, I thought it was killing the teams vibe

Can't thank Phil enough for assembling the team and possibilities he did. Feels great doesn't it.

And Phil running Melo out of town was gutsy and visionary. He handed off the baton to his proteges and the plan came together.

The Phil trolls are lost without him to complain about. Suddenly Phil's front office looks like genius, his coaches make saintly decisions, and his players who needed little more than health and some time to gel are kicking arse. Poor Meloless knicks1248 - nothing to troll about - aiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

yeah, thanks Phil for getting us THJr.

And thanks Phil for getting yourself canned before you managed to trade Melo for Ryan Anderson and a sack of sheehit.

And thanks Phil for Noah's Cap ark.

And thanks Phil for making KP work out all summer by putting his pouty little arse on the trading block.

lol,

yup we owe phil big time thanks for KP staying away from the franchise this summer, and coming back like a god

ES
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/10/2017  11:16 AM
ARticle about where the Knicks are at and where they are headed.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/11/09/new-york-knicks-kristaps-porzingis-tim-hardaway-jr-frank-ntilikina/
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
We are going to lose first 21 games in RS

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy