[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Is a healthy EMBIID, better then a Healthy KP
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/12/2017  2:35 PM
I think so, I don't even think it's even close, Embiid seems to be have a higher IQ(despite 1 yr age difference) better rebounder, better passer, better post up, better shooter, way better defender.

I cant wait until this match up.

I think when wally and Hahn spoke about KP, they are expecting to see the type of game EMbiid has, not that bs soft ass play KP has been giving us, and we keep making excuse about he's young, and give him time..Idk

Embiid looks like he has the potential to be Hakeem and Ewing put together..

ES
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
10/12/2017  2:35 PM
why
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Knickoftime
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3370

10/12/2017  2:48 PM
knicks1248 wrote:I think so, I don't even think it's even close, Embiid seems to be have a higher IQ(despite 1 yr age difference) better rebounder, better passer, better post up, better shooter, way better defender.

I think when wally and Hahn spoke about KP, they are expecting to see the type of game EMbiid has, not that bs soft ass play KP has been giving us, and we keep making excuse about he's young, and give him time..Idk

If Embiid is a combo of Olajuwon and Ewing, and if who's better is a conversation, even one KP would lose, sign me up right now.

anrst
Member: #1054
USA
10/12/2017  2:57 PM
KP is better
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
10/12/2017  2:58 PM
Embiid is probably better when healthy, but he is also about 2 years older, which makes a difference in development. And i watched him play last night, and he still doesn't look healthy. The way he moves just seems unorthodox.
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
10/12/2017  3:04 PM
kind of a silly thread, no? is EMBIID even capable of being healthy for 30 consecutive games?
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
knicks1248
10/12/2017  3:13 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:I think so, I don't even think it's even close, Embiid seems to be have a higher IQ(despite 1 yr age difference) better rebounder, better passer, better post up, better shooter, way better defender.

If Embiid is a combo of Olajuwon and Ewing, and if who's better is a conversation, even one KP would lose, sign me up right now.

That's just my opinion. I just don't think KP wants to play big, I think he really wants the role of a SF first, then pf as a secondary, and wants nothing to do with playing Center. while EMbiiD relishes the idea of being the best big man in the league.

I would rather see KP at center, but he's scared to bang down low, in a ERA where most centers are face up shooters, so im starting to question his heart

ES
knicks1248
10/12/2017  3:15 PM
nyk4ever wrote:kind of a silly thread, no? is EMBIID even capable of being healthy for 30 consecutive games?

I distinctively said a HEALTHY EMbiiD, and try not to be bias

ES
knicks1248
10/12/2017  3:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/12/2017  3:19 PM
Knixkik wrote:Embiid is probably better when healthy, but he is also about 2 years older, which makes a difference in development. And i watched him play last night, and he still doesn't look healthy. The way he moves just seems unorthodox.

Embidd 23
Kp 22

and does a couple of yrs in age really make a difference..Labron and KOBe were better than 80% of the players in the league (at their respective position) when they were 23/22

ES
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

10/12/2017  3:22 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

That's just my opinion. I just don't think KP wants to play big, I think he really wants the role of a SF first, then pf as a secondary, and wants nothing to do with playing Center. while EMbiiD relishes the idea of being the best big man in the league.

I would rather see KP at center, but he's scared to bang down low, in a ERA where most centers are face up shooters, so im starting to question his heart

I don't care. If Embiid is that good, and KP is anywhere close, it's all good. I like the underlying premise of your post.

Kemet
Member: #6148

10/12/2017  3:56 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

I don't care. If Embiid is that good, and KP is anywhere close, it's all good. I like the underlying premise of your post.

Embiid has been the only Big-Man to come into the NBA with a high IQ and athletic talent as Olajuwon and Kareem Jabbar ..
Embiid will win a championship ring early in his career .. that's more than anyone would have said bout Durant.
Think .. Being a Top-3 super-star draft pick to get selected in the draft by a decade consistent TANKING team like the 76ers or the old Clippers .. I give props to Blake Griffin and Embiid for making the owners finally start investing in winning.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
10/12/2017  4:20 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Knixkik wrote:Embiid is probably better when healthy, but he is also about 2 years older, which makes a difference in development. And i watched him play last night, and he still doesn't look healthy. The way he moves just seems unorthodox.

Embidd 23
Kp 22

and does a couple of yrs in age really make a difference..Labron and KOBe were better than 80% of the players in the league (at their respective position) when they were 23/22

A year and a half makes a huge difference in terms of development, especially when you're built like KP. Look at the jump some stars make between age 22 and 23.

Clean
Member: #743
10/12/2017  4:36 PM
Until KP gains some weight and can play center I think Embiid is better. In my opinion, KP will be at his best when he can use his speed and spacing against the slower centers. Embiid might still be better if KP does what I said but the gap would be much smaller.
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

10/12/2017  4:42 PM
To small of a sample to know how good Embiid is
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
10/12/2017  4:48 PM
KP wants to be Durant. I take him over embiid
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/12/2017  4:56 PM
If he could stay healthy I would say Embiid. I don't know if he will ever be able to stay healthy.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Gudris
Member: #6213

10/12/2017  5:21 PM
They are two very different players, not really comparable, KP still needs 2 years to reach his prime, he is slow developer, but when he gets there, watch out bitches :D
JesseDark
Member: #467
10/12/2017  6:01 PM
Both healthy I'd say Embid is better. I would love to be proven wrong.
Bring back dee-fense
TripleThreat
Member: #3997

10/12/2017  7:06 PM
knicks1248 wrote:Embiid looks like he has the potential to be Hakeem and Ewing put together..

Zinger's ceiling is an elite Stretch 5. He has the more projectible floor, but he needs a very specific type of lineup around him to really thrive ( 3 combo wings) and a "positionless" type PF.

Embiid's ceiling is an All Star starting pivot. He has the more projectible ceiling, if healthy, and he opens up the variable options in the types of lineups and players you can put around him.

If a team is starting from literally zero, but with an UNSTABLE organization, Embiid is the better choice.

If a team is starting from literally zero, but STABLE organization, Zinger is the better choice.

A cross example would be Zinger would be better for the current Hawks, while Embiid would be better for the current Kings.

Bob Sanders was one of the best safeties in the NFL. He was criminally underrated when he was on the field for the Colts. He was never on the field. Which is why he was criminally underrated in the first place.

Patrick Chung was sort of a useful on and off again safety for the Patriots.

Does it really matter how much more talented Sanders is when he was never on the field? There are times when a Chung is more valuable than a Sanders. Bizarre at that seems.

In a "push", you take Zinger on your team. Around the league, Embiid has more "trade value" because he has established positional value.

Honestly, I think both teams would be better off trading both guys off their roster. Embiid has a less than openly documented history as a headcase. Zinger isn't exactly the model of maturity either. Teams refuse to learn the lesson of Baron Davis. Davis COULD have been a HOF type player, he had the talent. He was just a gigantic @sshole. At some point, your talent doesn't outweigh being an @sshole. There isn't enough toilet paper in NY to wipe off the stain of the mind numbing childishness of Zinger and Embiid ( who is trying to rehabilitate his PR)

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

10/12/2017  9:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/15/2017  10:59 AM
NYKBocker wrote:KP wants to be Durant. I take him over embiid

he can want to be durant all he wants but he isnt, he does not have the agility Durant has.

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Is a healthy EMBIID, better then a Healthy KP

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy