[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Preseason Gamethread: Knicks v Houston
Author Thread
Cartman718
Posts: 24762
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

10/9/2017  8:35 PM
LT back...lead increases
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
ScoreBot
10/9/2017  8:36 PM
Q2 
NYK 51 HOU 59
Cartman718
Posts: 24762
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

10/9/2017  8:36 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
WP76 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:please note that this comeback is with baker n LT on the bench where they belong forever. they just cannot play at this speed

Hadn't noticed. Good point.

Anyone notice this is the first time Baker has set foot on a court this season?

anyone notice thats a cop out?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
GustavBahler
Posts: 32933
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/9/2017  8:39 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/9/2017  8:40 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
WP76 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:please note that this comeback is with baker n LT on the bench where they belong forever. they just cannot play at this speed

Hadn't noticed. Good point.

Anyone notice this is the first time Baker has set foot on a court this season?

anyone notice thats a cop out?

You're kidding right? Who plays like they are in mid season form, the first game all season, back from an ankle injury? Talk about jumping the gun.

Cartman718
Posts: 24762
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

10/9/2017  8:41 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
WP76 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:please note that this comeback is with baker n LT on the bench where they belong forever. they just cannot play at this speed

Hadn't noticed. Good point.

Anyone notice this is the first time Baker has set foot on a court this season?

anyone notice thats a cop out?

You're kidding right? Who plays like they are in mid season form, the first game all season, back from an ankle injury? Talk about jumping the gun.

so you are saying the same hornacek who's not playing KP and Frank at < 100% is doing something different with baker? i dont buy it. he's just not a speedball player...he belongs with memphis where they play lots of half court

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
EnySpree
Posts: 43899
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

10/9/2017  8:45 PM
Stop arguing about Baker.... this is the game thread, have ye no shame?
You know why I'm here....
GustavBahler
Posts: 32933
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/9/2017  8:47 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
WP76 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:please note that this comeback is with baker n LT on the bench where they belong forever. they just cannot play at this speed

Hadn't noticed. Good point.

Anyone notice this is the first time Baker has set foot on a court this season?

anyone notice thats a cop out?

You're kidding right? Who plays like they are in mid season form, the first game all season, back from an ankle injury? Talk about jumping the gun.

so you are saying the same hornacek who's not playing KP and Frank at < 100% is doing something different with baker? i dont buy it. he's just not a speedball player...he belongs with memphis where they play lots of half court

Not getting your point. Again, Baker has been hurt longer than the other two, has not been able to spend as much time getting to know his new teammates. First game back this season from an injury, and you're already calling the season on him. Relax....

EnySpree
Posts: 43899
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

10/9/2017  8:47 PM
Beasley looking like Melo that passes the ball...

Jack is playing his best game so far. More loose goosey and seeing the floor much better. I guess he's getting his legs back

You know why I'm here....
ScoreBot
10/9/2017  8:50 PM
Q3 12:00
NYK 51 HOU 59
Cartman718
Posts: 24762
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

10/9/2017  8:50 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
WP76 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:please note that this comeback is with baker n LT on the bench where they belong forever. they just cannot play at this speed

Hadn't noticed. Good point.

Anyone notice this is the first time Baker has set foot on a court this season?

anyone notice thats a cop out?

You're kidding right? Who plays like they are in mid season form, the first game all season, back from an ankle injury? Talk about jumping the gun.

so you are saying the same hornacek who's not playing KP and Frank at < 100% is doing something different with baker? i dont buy it. he's just not a speedball player...he belongs with memphis where they play lots of half court

Not getting your point. Again, Baker has been hurt longer than the other two, has not been able to spend as much time getting to know his new teammates. First game back this season from an injury, and you're already calling the season on him. Relax....

i was calling him out last season too...still don't see a reason why good soldiers with no talent deserve a contract. this is a talent league at the end of the day. and effort is not to the point of locking opposing player down to be considered worthwhile. we're not talking first, second, third team all defense. but we are talking about someone who just cannot score in this offense.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
ScoreBot
10/9/2017  8:52 PM
Q3 10:38
NYK 53 HOU 61
ScoreBot
10/9/2017  8:54 PM
Q3 8:57
NYK 55 HOU 68
GustavBahler
Posts: 32933
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/9/2017  8:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/9/2017  8:58 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
WP76 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:please note that this comeback is with baker n LT on the bench where they belong forever. they just cannot play at this speed

Hadn't noticed. Good point.

Anyone notice this is the first time Baker has set foot on a court this season?

anyone notice thats a cop out?

You're kidding right? Who plays like they are in mid season form, the first game all season, back from an ankle injury? Talk about jumping the gun.

so you are saying the same hornacek who's not playing KP and Frank at < 100% is doing something different with baker? i dont buy it. he's just not a speedball player...he belongs with memphis where they play lots of half court

Not getting your point. Again, Baker has been hurt longer than the other two, has not been able to spend as much time getting to know his new teammates. First game back this season from an injury, and you're already calling the season on him. Relax....

i was calling him out last season too...still don't see a reason why good soldiers with no talent deserve a contract. this is a talent league at the end of the day. and effort is not to the point of locking opposing player down to be considered worthwhile. we're not talking first, second, third team all defense. but we are talking about someone who just cannot score in this offense.

Not going to give that much thought until I see Baker play more. I also say that about players I would rather see traded, just too early.

Last season, Baker was one of the few players who kept the ball moving, and hustled. Thats enough for me to want to see what he can do his sophomore season. Wasn't like the Knicks fostered a great environment to develop players last season.

ScoreBot
10/9/2017  8:58 PM
Q3 8:23
NYK 57 HOU 68
ScoreBot
10/9/2017  9:00 PM
Q3 7:14
NYK 57 HOU 70
WP76
Posts: 21180
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/8/2013
Member: #4508

10/9/2017  9:01 PM
Anderson showing Curry-esque range.
ScoreBot
10/9/2017  9:02 PM
Q3 5:11
NYK 62 HOU 75
knicks1248
Posts: 36274
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
10/9/2017  9:02 PM
did capela just grab the rebound over 3 knicks including kanter..smfh
ES
EnySpree
Posts: 43899
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

10/9/2017  9:05 PM
knicks1248 wrote:did capela just grab the rebound over 3 knicks including kanter..smfh

Making him look like Moses Malone out there

You know why I'm here....
ScoreBot
10/9/2017  9:06 PM
Q3 4:24
NYK 64 HOU 78
Preseason Gamethread: Knicks v Houston

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.