9/24/2017  10:05 PM
Chicago 2018 2nd round pick
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
TheGame
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1154
USA
9/24/2017  10:13 PM
Of course they did. There was no way they wanted d wade all season. Wade probably dropped his payout amount like Melo did to get it done.
Trust the Process
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

9/24/2017  10:32 PM
Right on time to join okc
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
9/24/2017  10:33 PM
TheGame wrote:Of course they did. There was no way they wanted d wade all season. Wade probably dropped his payout amount like Melo did to get it done.

I think he dropped it by 8 mil.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/24/2017  10:59 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/24/2017  11:02 PM
EnySpree wrote:Right on time to join okc

Would love to see Wade join OKC and deny GS another trip to the Finals.

Westbrook: "Say hello to my new friends.."

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
9/24/2017  11:01 PM
martin wrote:Chicago 2018 2nd round pick

LOL 😂 yeah I gotta admit it didn't immediately come to mind that we have their pick.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

9/24/2017  11:56 PM
Robin Lopez, it appears, is now the highest paid player on the Bulls.

Looking at their roster, they will be in contention for the #1 pick, so yeah, that Bulls 2nd Rnd pick becomes a lot more valuable.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Markji
Alba Posts: -4
Member: #1673
USA
9/25/2017  8:02 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/25/2017  8:39 AM
Chicago is screwed. They have their own 1st round picks but no extra 1st picks. They have an even younger, less experienced team than we do. They already have the lowest team salary in the NBA at $65 million and that is with Wade's $23 mil. They are in full re-build mode and will get a very good 1st round pick this draft.

The minimum team salary for this season is $89 mil. The only way I can see them reaching that is trading with a team that wants to dump a veteran with a large salary.....but also receiving a 1st round pick along with the player. Do we want to give up a 1st in order to dump Noah's contract? I hope we wait and give Noah until the trade deadline to see how he does. If he has recovered physically before we give up a pick to get rid of his contract.

I am pretty sure that Wade will sign with OKC. They need an experienced SG. Cleveland is very deep at the SG - JR Smith; Shump; Korver.

Edit: HoopsHype salaries wasn't up to date - Just saw this - "The Bulls have agreed to re-sign Nikola Mirotic to a two-year, $27MM deal" so that adds to their team salary but I believe the Bulls are still way under the minimum.

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. Tom Clancy - author
JesseDark
Member: #467
9/25/2017  9:25 AM
GustavBahler wrote:

+1

Bring back dee-fense
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/26/2017  5:33 PM
JesseDark wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

+1

As humorous as that is, Wade's going to Cleveland. How in the hell do they have the money to sign Wade? What are they carrying now, 47 guys?

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
9/26/2017  6:14 PM
jrodmc wrote:
JesseDark wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

+1

As humorous as that is, Wade's going to Cleveland. How in the hell do they have the money to sign Wade? What are they carrying now, 47 guys?

His deal is for 2.3 mil. Is that what he would get for the vet minimum? I think that is what Sessions is getting from the Knicks.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/26/2017  6:17 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
JesseDark wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

+1

His deal is for 2.3 mil. Is that what he would get for the vet minimum? I think that is what Sessions is getting from the Knicks.

I hate living in Lebron world. We get Jarret Jack and Ramon Sessions. He gets Dwayne Wade. Life is no fair.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
9/26/2017  6:27 PM
I WOULD HAVE ADDED willy and KuZ along with melo, for shump, fry, and TT.

shump is still a decent defensive guard
frye had his best yr under JH
TT would make up for kP lack of rebounding

Then I would say Mills and Perry are smart

ES
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/26/2017  6:32 PM
Wade and Rose competing for minutes, JR the wildcard, Love's health, Rose's health, Wade's health. Guessing they're going to have to get through some drama before they're legit.
doomed
Member: #1078
USA
9/26/2017  7:26 PM
knicks1248 wrote:I WOULD HAVE ADDED willy and KuZ along with melo, for shump, fry, and TT.

That would be an awful awful awful trade. TT is ok but has a limited ceiling and makes a boat load of money. And you're giving up Willy why exactly?

TripleThreat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3997

9/26/2017  10:24 PM
Markji wrote:Chicago is screwed. They have their own 1st round picks but no extra 1st picks. They have an even younger, less experienced team than we do. They already have the lowest team salary in the NBA at $65 million and that is with Wade's $23 mil. They are in full re-build mode and will get a very good 1st round pick this draft.

The minimum team salary for this season is $89 mil. The only way I can see them reaching that is trading with a team that wants to dump a veteran with a large salary.....but also receiving a 1st round pick along with the player. Do we want to give up a 1st in order to dump Noah's contract? I hope we wait and give Noah until the trade deadline to see how he does. If he has recovered physically before we give up a pick to get rid of his contract.

I am pretty sure that Wade will sign with OKC. They need an experienced SG. Cleveland is very deep at the SG - JR Smith; Shump; Korver.

Edit: HoopsHype salaries wasn't up to date - Just saw this - "The Bulls have agreed to re-sign Nikola Mirotic to a two-year, $27MM deal" so that adds to their team salary but I believe the Bulls are still way under the minimum.

Plenty of teams will be cap locked going into this offseason, also many teams will face or keep facing being in the tax zone just to keep their core of players. The lack of a smoothing option during the big revenue jump is going to bite everyone here. Michele Roberts is truly an idiot. ( But since her demographics make her pretty much media proof, no one will say how stupid she is right now)

Plenty of teams will want to "rent" that Bull's open cap space. There may be, and likely be, better deals than taking in Noah for a first round pick. The Lakers need to dump Luol Deng to open up the salary structure to go after LBJ and Paul George. Likely they'd be willing to use Julius Randle to do it. I can see that being a fit for both teams. ( Deng also has history with Chicago and is honestly more useful than Noah at this point)

Wade cannot space the floor because he can't hit the three ball at an elite rate. He can no longer finish effectively at the rim. He can no long defend the rim at the wing position ( his "interesting" trait), he doesn't play defense. He can't play back to backs. His offense consists of jumping into a defender and hoping for a foul call. And if he doesn't get it, lay "gut shot" on the floor, yelling and glaring at the ref while his team mates get over run in transition. He's also lazy in practice, he's 20 pound overweight to his detriment and his a locker room cancer when he doesn't get his way now ( Chicago was glad to be rid of him, the rest of the team hated him)

The Cavs will roll out Wade, Rose, Calderon and Korver. Then the bizarre on and off again Shumpert and JR Smith. They can pick no defense and no floor spacing or some floor spacing and inconsistent play. LBJ is an idiot. Wade is a "name" but he's not going to help this team. Someone like Luc Mbah A Moute would have helped this team. Idiot.

Wade is an idiot too. The best team to hide his problems and needed a wing was the Timberwolves. As a 10 minute bench player, he could have helped them.

You have to feel for the Warriors a bit. They make the right decisions, the right market based decisions, they focus on winning and don't try to subvert the system for their own egos and stats and marketing glory. And the NBA hates them for it. They crush everyone and are not that marketable.

Seeing more stupidity from LBJ and Wade only highlights how much Chris Bosh sacrificed and subverted his own game and actually changed his game for the good of his team. But he'll never get real credit for that. He doesn't dunk over a car. He's not married to a Kardashian. He isn't shooting up a nightclub. He's not getting stewardesses pregnant ( well, he was never going to do that, was he...)

The Bulls are in an ugly spot, but they have some options moving forward. Interesting enough, a future Lakers/Bulls deal will be, in part, because of Phil Jackson ( i.e. the ties between Paxton and him and him and the Buss family)

Kemet
Member: #6148

9/27/2017  1:19 AM
GustavBahler wrote:

LMAO !!!

Kemet
Member: #6148

9/27/2017  1:27 AM
doomed wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:I WOULD HAVE ADDED willy and KuZ along with melo, for shump, fry, and TT.

That would be an awful awful awful trade. TT is ok but has a limited ceiling and makes a boat load of money. And you're giving up Willy why exactly?

KP need a menter on the court having TT inside skills

The Bulls bought out Wade

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy